Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] (33567 Views)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Epifanio(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
His girlfriend( wife) is south African.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by AMI3(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amaka y nau? Can u see this dude is not a serious a person. I hope no be juju? Why girl friend?

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Onyi90(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Three kids on girl friend Status?

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Bossjakande: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
I wont lie I love ibo girls most are fair and beautiful
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by KanuSE: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
AmericanDad:
The fool still no wan marry am

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by GENTLETEE(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Third child and you still refer to her as your girlfriend? who does that? #dotherightthing

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by KanuSE: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
omamush:
congrats

but how many kids to go before u wife her

You ppl & marriage though. undecided
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
The girl has no choice but to keep opening leg any time he is in the mood.

What option does she have? He has her right where he wants her.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by KanuSE: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
GENTLETEE:
Third child and you still refer to her as your girlfriend? who does that? #dotherightthing

What's the right thing?
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
yemmight:
Girlfriend bawo. Naso IPOB cheap reach?

They are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Legendguru: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is he married to her?
3children and still not married. I don't blame him. I blame the girlfriend and her family.

What would you have the girl & her family do?
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Onyi22:
When will he turn her into a wife?

What's the essence...?
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

They are overrated.
I don't blame you.

na the mumu girls that forgot traditions and cheapen themselves for men with no respect for marriage.

It is almost impossible to see any Yoruba Family in Lagos where one of the daughters does not have a child out of wedlock.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Babysheart:
I wonder the news Nairaland promotes. This nondescript BBA person nobody knows has three kids with a girlfriend nobody knows. And so?

Now you know them.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is he married to her?
3children and still not married. I don't blame him. I blame the girlfriend and her family.
The man and his people don't understand the concept of Bride Price.
How will they value marriage?

It is only a foolish born throw-way igbo girl with no sense that sees them as an option.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:

I don't blame you.

na the mumu girls that forgot traditions and cheapen themselves for men with no respect for marriage.

It is almost impossible to see any Yoruba Family in Lagos where one of the daughters does not have a child out of wedlock.

You can cry from now till tomorrow it wouldn't change the status quo.

So what's wrong with having children out of wedlock, is it the children's fault or does it prevent them from being successful in life?

Tradition ko, Culture ni.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
AMI3:
Amaka y nau? Can u see this dude is not a serious a person. I hope no be juju? Why girl friend?

When yorùbá boys capture Igbo girls it's probably juju at work but when an Igbo man captures a yorùbá gem, the story is different...grin

You people ehn!
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

You can cry from now till tomorrow it wouldn't change the status quo.

So what's wrong with having children out of wedlock, is it the children's fault or does it prevent them from being successful in life?

Tradition ko, Culture ni.
Wetin concern me?
NA the girl wey mumu throw Pearls before swine go suffer am.

Others go learn from her.
She want open leg, she no see better Igbo man with sense, na riff-raff she see.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:

[s]Wetin concern me?
NA the girl wey mumu throw Pearls before swine go suffer am.

Others go learn from her.
She want open leg, she no see better Igbo man with sense, na riff-raff she see.[/s]

Who Igbo man epp? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ofcourse, there is nothing wrong with having children out of wedlock if you are a Yoruba man.

After all, na buy one take two free una dey practice.

Marriage no get value for una side.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

Who Igbo man epp? grin
Ask your yoruba sisters who have been fortunate to see the real meaning of marriage.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bossjakande:
I wont lie I love ibo girls most are fair and beautiful

Igbo girls know that we yorùbá men love them to bits and they enjoy hanging out with us, that's why the Igbo men dey para.

Instead of Igbo men to be civilised about the matter, they start to shout juju juju juju. grin

They wonder how we do it. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:

Ask your yoruba sisters who have been fortunate to see the real meaning of marriage.

Abeg swerve...grin
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:
The girl has no choice but to keep opening leg any time he is in the mood.

What option does she have? He has her right where he wants her.

It's not all about opening legs, open up your brain oga Ade.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

It's not all about opening legs, open up your brain oga Ade.
Says a clown.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

Abeg swerve...grin
Truth is bitter. tongue
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:

Says a clown.

Calm down oga Adegrin, no be fight.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omooba969(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
RTSC:

Truth is bitter. tongue

Bitter like Alomo Bitters...cheesy
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RTSC: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

Calm down oga Adegrin, no be fight.
Who dey fight with you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Love Tacha' - Zlatan Ibile / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.