Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

We Have Professionals In Animation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Have Professionals In Animation. (365 Views)

Salaries Of Pharmacists, Nurses And Other Medical Professionals In Nigeria / Career Advice From 40 Top HR Professionals In Nigeria / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Professionals In Animation. by npowerng: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Npower
Published by N-Power NG ยท
Malcom teaches the 3D Animation class.

Beneficiaries are learning the principles of Animation; squash and stretch, anticipation, staging etc.

#NPowerCreative...

Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by jwals: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
As a Npower TEACH beneficiaries can I change to npower creative, I am very interested in their classes
Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by olayemi85(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please how can someone that has been a beneficiary of npower that did change of name, now want to effect the change of name in his bank account details, will it not affect his monthly stipends? Because his new name will not be the same with the name he use for npower application, please kindly respond, though the account number will still be the same, bvn still the same number but details of account name will change just like a married woman?
Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by npowerng: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
jwals:
As a Npower TEACH beneficiaries can I change to npower creative, I am very interested in their classes
No sir, You can't.
Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by npowerng: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
olayemi85:
Please how can someone that has been a beneficiary of npower that did change of name, now want to effect the change of name in his bank account details, will it not affect his monthly stipends? Because his new name will not be the same with the name he use for npower application, please kindly respond, though the account number will still be the same, bvn still the same number but details of account name will change just like a married woman?
Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, clearly stating your problem, and reason(s) behind the change of name.
Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by olayemi85(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=olayemi85 post=80493066]Please how can someone that has been a beneficiary of npower that did change of name, now want to effect the change of name in his bank account details, will it not affect his monthly stipends? Because his new name will not be the same with the name he use for npower application, please kindly respond, though the account number will still be the same, bvn still the same number but details of account name will change just like a married woman?

@npower still waiting for your response
Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by olayemi85(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
npowerng:

Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, clearly stating your problem, and reason(s) behind the change of name.

Thanks for your response
Re: We Have Professionals In Animation. by npowerng: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2019
olayemi85:

Thanks for your response
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Chokhman International Academy, Portharcourt / My Experience With Internet Ads / Spectranet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.