Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) (59894 Views)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by YugoMag: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
A two-headed turtle has been discovered on Mabul Island, off the Malaysian part of Borneo.

The two-headed turtle was found in a nest alongside about 90 others hatched on 15th of July. The two-headed turtle only survived for 2 days after it was discovered.

David McCann, who's a marine biologist and conversation manager for the group called "SJ SEAS" said;

"The right head seems to control the front right flipper, and the left head the front left flipper. Yet they are capable of coordinating their movements in order to walk and swim."

"We have released around 13,000 hatchlings from the hatchery and have never seen anything like this before," SJ SEAS chairman Mohamad Khairuddin Riman added.

See More Pictures Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/two-headed-turtle-discovered-in-malaysia/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Virusnation: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Eze mbe cheesy

13 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Africans go talk say na witch turtle be that. Them go pour anointing oil on top him head, burn am with fire. As e dey burn, dem go surround am dey shout holy ghost fire, some go dey speak in tongues. When the poor animal don burn finish, dem go begin sing, "he has given me victory, I will lift him higher, Jehovah I will lift him higher"

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
Africans go talk say na witch turtle be that. Them go pour anointing oil on top him head, burn am with fire. As e dey burn, dem go surround am dey shout holy ghost fire, some go dey speak in tongues. When the poor animal don burn finish, dem go begin sing, "he has given me victory, I will lift him higher, Jehovah I will lift him higher"
DRY JOKE

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sacrilege

2 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by RDPMAN: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow.

Cool
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Possibly their SINS rendered them so......
.......by NIGERIA RELIGIOUS GURUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
We brought nothing into this world and it is certain that we take nothing out of it expect our salvation in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 6:7

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now.

3 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked

3 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow!
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by ivili(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
You know your people well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by OTayobami(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by GenFunction: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
ejima
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by starbuck(f): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ihe ọjọọ a karịa
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by SoftP(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
New Benz don sure for the Malaysian guy
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
I think the mother had sex with two male turtle.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Just a mutation

Nothing to see here
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Natoski5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
What's special..just cell mutation..... cool..

Or you were expecting reaction like..' oh my god, great stuff, woooow, amazing...

Baba for na nija we day
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by lilmonarch(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Siamese twins grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by pat077: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Looks like conjoined turtles

2 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by fr3do(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
If okiemute match this one, press laptop eh

3 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
SoftP:
A

what about B and the other twenty four letters?
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by thisnaijaguy: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is obviously part of the impact of pollution and human activites.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by lonelydora: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Taiwo and Kehinde grin

If it's in Indian now, they will rush to this place to worship the turtle claiming it was sent by god to bring some luck
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:
B

you forgot A, C to Z
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by dexcira(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked
Real estate is the quickest way to wealth. We sell affordable land in the new commercial city of Lagos.
Check my signature
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by joylegacie7(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nothing wey usa no go see for this world na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
I was there live when the two headed turtle was born, we named the left one Taiye turtle,and the other Kturtle.....

Taiye wants to be a bank manager at Access bank, while k says he wants to be a musician....

2 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Lordjb: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow, it looks so cute cheesy if Na Naija Na straight to pot grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
End time turtle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.