Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him (31666 Views)

Charles Inojie's Instagram Account Hacked After He Called Out Yahoo Boys / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Zenithsblog(f): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Alleged Domestic Violence: After 24hrs, Wizkid’s 3rd babymama claims her account was hacked.

Yesterday, Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid’s manager and the mother of his third child, Jada Pollock accused him allegedly of domestic violence.

Pollock made the allegations on her Insta story when she announced their split. She alleged that the singer hit her multiple times during the relationship.

She wrote on Instagram @_jada.p,

“From today, Ayo and I will no longer work together. I have been in an abusive relationship with him for years. Covering up for him time and time again and I am tired.

“Wiz continuously puts his hands on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world, including my friends and family. “It often feels like we are at war in the same house. I have done all I can to keep this all together but from today, I let go. “You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can’t raise my son in this kind of unhealthy environment,” Pollock said.

Wizkid’s relationship with Pollock began on professional terms before the arrival of their child causing rifts between the mothers of his children. In May 2018, the relationship between the mothers of Wizkid’s second and third children reached an all-time low.

They were both caught up in a social media rift after Pollock praised the father of her child for being such an amazing father.

Pollock is an entertainment veteran also known as Jada Styles. She is the head of her consulting business firm she shared with African football star Didier Drogba. She is responsible for the branding of many affluent and prominent football players. The daily star and West London Living once referred to her as a highly acclaimed image guru.

However the mother of one, taking to insta story, this afternoon, debunked the reports that made rounds online, claiming her account has hacked.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/wizkids-3rd-babymama-claims-her-account-was-hacked-after-dumping-him/

L

1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Zenithsblog(f): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is coming hours after Wizkid shared an adorable video with his 3rd son Zion, 24 hours after she accused him of always beating her.

Watch The Video
HERE

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Rejoice9jaBlog: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by FindX(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wizkid don pay this mumu.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
We understand cheesycheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
It is possible. She could be telling the truth.

I see no reason why I will say shecis lying.

Wetin even concern me self? undecided

22 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Tallesty1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
But that was your handwriting nah.

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
I know wizkid, him no even get strength to follow woman argue not to talk of hitting them.
Guess that's why his baby mamas are furious

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Kingblingz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hacked or not hacked! Wiz won't say Shitt concerning this whole saga! Wiz is the exact example of mind ur business..

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by judgementyard(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
No comment,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by indiegen: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
FindX:
Wizkid don pay this mumu.

Too much sense will not kee you

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by indiegen: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
When money exchange hands, statement can be altered...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by NOL2dworld(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Keep your hope alive, he will do it..

Many of us believe that Jesus is Lord and remain unshakable in our faith even when we go through difficult times, but there are times we get weary and discouraged especially when the difficult period in our life is sustained without any resolution.

Making Jesus your best friend will help U to rewrite your life and family history..

This is the point we desire to see the mighty hand of God in form of a notable miracle in our lives to boost our faith.

Keep holding on.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Jagaban880: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
no be lie

people na me hack de account cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by DBossNG(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by texazzpete(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
pickatyou:
I know wizkid, him no even get strength to follow woman argue not to talk of hitting them.
Guess that's why his baby mamas are furious

Nah. You don’t know him.

And if you believe this ‘hacked’ story, you need spiritual cleansing for gullibility.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Junkie1: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
WIZKID PROBABLY THREATENED TO BEAT HER TO DEATH AND BURY HER BODY IN THE BACKYARD

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by BadAdviser: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wizkid silence dey really pain people ehn grin

No matter what you say about him online or on tv baba will never reply you Las las na you go use your hand settle the matter wey you start cheesy grin

Silence is truly golden. I really need to learn that!

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
That’s their own problem
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by olumalcolm(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
werey ti gbowo angry

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Lugianostar(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Story for the gods���

Aregbeshola how you dey

Gregory Akabuogo, you hear what am hearing

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
And davido don go dey like page up and down

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
All them him enemies done come out and we're liking comments. Loll, heard Davido even like comment.

10 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dagi dagi obinrin. Wizkid is a pyscho . The silent treatment dey pain them gan

9 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by RDPMAN: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lie
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
texazzpete:

Nah. You don’t know him.

And if you believe this ‘hacked’ story, you need spiritual cleansing for gullibility.

Shoki shitta spirit fall on you there.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by VillagePipu: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
And davido don go dey like page up and down

You suppose know say Davido no get sense na.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Rosarie(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lies
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by wakes: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Johnsghana(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
We just want to believe that everyone is evil and bad? Why are we so distrusting of each other? She has come out to say her account was hacked, if you doubt it, go and investigate. If you can't, keep quiet.

We need to end this culture of assumptions without facts. You will not find it funny when you are being accused wrongly in future.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef / Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music / TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.