Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby (3302 Views)

When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by Imokha(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please what baby food can I introduce to my twin babies at 3 months as NAN formula doesnt fill them again
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by Olorunnim: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Breast milk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by Katier00(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fristogold

1 Like

Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by ezugegere(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Katier00:
Fristogold

Use NAN
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by Bighead9: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Imokha:
Please what baby food can I introduce to my twin babies at 3 months as NAN formula doesnt fill them again

You can use Peak Baby or My Boy. They are both products of FrieslandCampina WAMCO. They are also affordable.
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by MrsInvisible(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Normally doctors recommend only milk for the first 6 months

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by chii8(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
People recommending breast milk should pity the woman, she's talking about twins as in two in one baby.

10 Likes

Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by LewsTherin: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Imokha:

If they are taking NAN in the first olace, feed them more regularly if it doesn't fill them up.

Why my boy rejected SMA Gold, he would take NAN. Frisogold mixed with it for when he got older. Used to feed him every 3 hours.
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by devlishGINGER(m): 5:09am On Jul 19, 2019
I thought it's only breastfeeding for the first 6 months
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by Reso1utionS: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes, I agree with you that infant formula is better than regular breast milk, because infant formula contains many more vitamins and minerals, and it is more nutritious in general. My wife, when our child was born, did not have her own milk, they did not know what to do, they began to panic. But we were prompted by this infant formula holle goat milk . They immediately tried to give it to the baby, and thank God the baby began to eat it and he even liked it. By the way, this particular infant formula is very high quality and has the largest amount of vitamins and minerals that a baby needs.
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by AnneS(f): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Reso1utionS:
Yes, I agree with you that infant formula is better than regular breast milk, because infant formula contains many more vitamins and minerals, and it is more nutritious in general. My wife, when our child was born, did not have her own milk, they did not know what to do, they began to panic. But we were prompted by this infant formula holle goat milk . They immediately tried to give it to the baby, and thank God the baby began to eat it and he even liked it. By the way, this particular infant formula is very high quality and has the largest amount of vitamins and minerals that a baby needs.
Great formula!
Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by LUGBE: 6:37am On Apr 15
Please for the good of your child never try any of these if you love your child .

Bighead9:

You can use Peak Baby or My Boy. They are both products of FrieslandCampina WAMCO. They are also affordable.

1 Like

Re: What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby by kelvin1191(m): 8:46am On Apr 15
LUGBE:
Please for the good of your child never try any of these if you love your child .

but MY BOY is infant formular. I'm currently using it. Any reservation on the product?

(1) (Reply)

Faceless Islamic Doll For Children Launched In Britain / Play With Children But Be Careful While At It / Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.