Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) (17524 Views)

Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
OEPHIUS:
The Federal Government school feeding Program is achieving great strides, the program is having positive effect

1.       Attendance and enrolment of pupils in public primary schools is increasing.

2.       Health and nutrition of the children is improving and many children are provided with at least one egg per week.

3.       Many local farmers in poultry, cattle, fisheries, vegetables and market women are benefiting.

4.       Employment to over 100 thousand cooks across 32 States.

More children have received their branded bowls provided by the Federal government. Below Are pictures from Kaduna, Katsina, Oyo and Delta. This is a good one for Nigeria

Not one single data to back up ur claims. U just slept & woke up& decided to write what u can't prove. How do u measure ur second point:

"Health and nutrition of the children is improving and many children are provided with at least one egg per week."

2 Likes

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Na wa Ooo! One public school near my house here and noffing dey happen there. Abi na arrangee feeding be dis one?

U have said it all

2 Likes

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by grandstar(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
lexy2014:

That is y d govt ought to spend this money it's using on feeding to improve d quality of education & teacher training. So this half bread isnt better than none

I hope the quality of education is improving.

In my hometown Ondo, you have 15 year olds who can't read.Won't it be better providing qualitative 3 years of education from the age of 6 years.

In some of these private schools, 4/5year olds can read fluently.

It would be better government provides qualitative education for 3 years and the focus should be English and maths. I'm sure by their 3rd year, the students should be able to solve fractions and also know some geometry. They should also be able to read and write fluently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by shogsman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why can't they use plastic or disposables to reduce the cost and increase output.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by CrestMan: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Children please enjoy while the picture session last.
If you know, then you really know cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Oponel1962: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pictures from other parts nkor?
I beg make I pass go my way.

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by NnwachukuOkike: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:
How many people obeseve that all the beneficiary are muslims?

Nigeria the zoo Fulani presidency will keep exposing themselves. This must be osinbanjo's flanks to diverts their zombie political sycophants attention from Fulani terrorist ruga agendas.

2 Likes

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by CORRECTMAN788: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Do they have teachers? No.
So why giving them that watery beans instead of teachers?

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na so dey carry ds school feeding program come my state as if no Igbo man can cater for his family in terms of meal, come out every morning and see dem going to school with their food box/basket everyday except Friday's dat dey dismiss by 1pm.
FG nid to know that feeding program is the sole responsibility of the parents and LG if nid be but the level of poverty and illiteracy in the North hv made govt look as if its the work of FG to do such.

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
otuekong1:
How many government primary schools have computers, issue free uniforms,free exercise books,free textbooks, free chairs and lockers conducive classrooms,how many uses marker board
I pity the innocent kids,

have you tried to study while hungry?
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Shaev7(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shame on them if they call it great stride...

2 Likes

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
otuekong1:
How many government primary schools have computers, issue free uniforms,free exercise books,free textbooks, free chairs and lockers conducive classrooms,how many uses marker board
I pity the innocent kids,
Be positive in life for once, appreciate this good gesture by the FG.
Those things you enumerated above, how many were provided by the PDP led government for the wasteful 16 years then?
Don't pity the kids rather pity your hateful life.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:
Wondering what I can say to criticise this now..

Let's just thank God for fatter, fresher, and healthier school age children... Who needs books, when you have beans. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
armadeo:
Lol.

The fact that to entice children to school via free food should be worrisome enough yet the government is applauding itself for this feat.

Why will a parent send his child to school to eat? If you dont have value for education why force it. Instead free education should be offered with proper attendance records for exam purposes and Bleep the food.

If this is what je govt of the day can boast of then sorry to say I offer them an F+. Imagine at a time when we should be pushing kids to run before walking they are talking about free food.

His shot is a scam cos I haven't seen any school around me having an access to this but of course the king in the north will ensure the north gets free food.

Shithole
Dear shitholian from a shithole, we know your type, if the FG decides to grant the free education, you'll still complain and call it waste of money.
Come to public primary schools tomorrow in Anambra and see the kids enjoying their meals while you continue burning yourself in self hate.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
SoftP:
& it Seems only Islamic schools are beneficiaries...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiX6fORm7_jAhVQ_qQKHSdCDKoQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthenationonlineng.net%2F120000-anambra-pupils-enjoy-school-feeding%2F&psig=AOvVaw0bkk_UEGlNByue7wHMo3oJ&ust=1563564860278055
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by demoBaba: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:

You have seriously problems
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Oloriode: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
I could only see Almajiris. I could only see muslem schools. I could only see Northern school girls. I could only see girls and ladies with hijab. I could only see dilapidated and bankruptcy in the schools. I could only see Buhari is for the North and not for the southern schools. I could only...................

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by xpac01(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:

... Fed with niger Delta oil money.. so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Krizeukay: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Misplaced priority! Make sure una keep all the receipts intact, because one day una go show am to God. That's my candid advice.

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by 9jaRealist: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why does this feeding program require "branded" bowls?
We always find a way to award contracts and EMBEZZLE (or waste) money.
SMH undecided
>

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Bbbwings: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Look at the buildings
Pig stys are better.

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Bbbwings: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2019
This is a BMC miscreant post.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nemesis909: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
Na so dey carry ds school feeding program come my state as if no Igbo man can cater for his family in terms of meal, come out every morning and see dem going to school with their food box/basket everyday except Friday's dat dey dismiss by 1pm.
FG nid to know that feeding program is the sole responsibility of the parents and LG if nid be but the level of poverty and illiteracy in the North hv made govt look as if its the work of FG to do such.

This link is for your education:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2005/mar/30/schoolmeals.schools10

Read and learn.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Blue3k:
Thats good news. Do you have specific stats on how much the school attendance increased? 100k cooks sounds excessive but what ever.
If you ever find the the stats, please let me know. I've been asking for 2 years now. But we prioritise photo ops over sound feedback...but whatever.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2019
isthatso:

have you tried to study while hungry?
Will you study when seated on bare floor,or when your parents can't afford to buy you exercise books and text books
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2019
Akolawole:

We have to start from somewhere.

At least get those kids off street to school FIRST.
Then you start from 1 not 3
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2019
grandstar:

Half bread is better than none.

I knew of a private secondary school operating out of an uncompleted first floor building. The walls weren't even painted but the quality of the education was good.

There was no computers in site.

Contrast that with the Model secondary schools the state government built and equipped with computers and what have you. The quality of their students were a disgrace.
Be sincere to your conscience will you enroll your kids in the government primary schools
*have you seen and tasted the quality of food
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Are you guys still campaigning?
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by armadeo(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2019
jpphilips:

Do an IQ test, you will be shocked at your results.

Care to expantiate?

Cos I said free quality education is better than free food? The fact that many dont see how phony this is and the reason it is being peddled as an achievement tells alot about why the country is the way it is.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by armadeo(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Yyeske:
Dear shitholian from a shithole, we know your type, if the FG decides to grant the free education, you'll still complain and call it waste of money.
Come to public primary schools tomorrow in Anambra and see the kids enjoying their meals while you continue burning yourself in self hate.

I can never call free education waste of money cos those who really want to go to school will benefit immensely. Not this feeding program that is actually a fraud and embezzlement scheme with phony pictures to deceive us.

https://www.nairaland.com/4187829/school-feeding-program-niger-state.

Same feeding program in 2017.

The fact that you dont see that using food to lure children to school is a national embarrassment and failure of the Nigerian society at large is sickening.
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Oxalic(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2019
This is nothing but mediocrity in governance!
Stop this mediocrity!!
Give scholarship and reward to the best!!!
This is the best way of motivating/encouraging pupils.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Political Careers Obasanjo Ruined, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.