Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo (50540 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Military Officers Sacked By Olusegun Obasanjo In 1999 / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by CanadaOrBust: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I am just curious....

You said he believed in ONE NIGERIA but most politicians they killed were mostly from other ethnic groups.....

He spared his own people.

Correct me if wrong. We are here to learn.

Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu

By: Deji Yesufu

Only recently did I learn that the great Tai Solarin named the road that led to his Mayflower Schools in Ogun State “Kaduna Nzeogwu Road”. I understand that before the coup, Nzeogwu was a frequent caller at Mr. Solarin’s home. He would usually go and listen to the sage talk about humanities and how to make Nigeria better. Most people who worked with Nzeogwu had a high regard for him. No less a person than former President Olusegun Obasanjo wrote a voluminous book on him titled “Nzeogwu”.

Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emeka Ojukwu were not friends at the period of the coup. The coup had failed to go beyond Kaduna town because Ojukwu, who was the military garrison officer in Kano, refused to cooperate with Kaduna – an officer he considered junior to him in the army. Ojukwu would later go to Lagos and join forces with Ironsi. So in March 6th, 1967, when Ojukwu released all the mutinous soldiers under his region, the East, he did not release Nzeogwu. But students of the University of Nsukka carried out demonstrations and roused public sympathy on Nzeogwu’s behalf. Nzeogwu was subsequently released but Ojukwu did not entrust any command under him when Biafra went to war with Nigeria.

With a benefit of hindsight, perhaps unbridled courage was the ruin of Nzeogwu and his fellow revolutionaries. But he cannot be blamed for corruption, selfishness and nepotism, which happened to be the bane of the politicians of those days and today too. Chukwuma “Kaduna” Nzeogwu sought to leave a better Nigeria for all of us. His method was certainly not the right one and clearly must be denounced. He however remains a national hero for many till this day.

(Deji Yesufu is the author of the book Victor Banjo. All quotation in this write-up were taken from the book. Yesufu can be reached on newdejix@gmail.com)

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Biafrannuke: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
delamb01:
Thank you for being such a gentleman. There was chaos in Nigeria between 1964-1966. This chaos was caused by so many factors such as the 1963 census, the 1965 general elections, the Action Group crisis in the Western region. As at that the comments coming from The Action Group, the Northern People's Congress were such that could break the nation into pieces. Also there was a sort of ethnic cleansing in the Middle Belt region which made the people of the region to demand for a separate autonomous region but this was denied by the Regional government of the north under Ahmadu Bello in collaboration with his puppet Prime Minister, Tafawa Balewa. Instead of granting granting the request of the middle belt people, the central government took the opportunity of AG crisis in the western region and declared state of emergency in that region and eventually created the Mid Western Region out of the defunct western region just to deduce the political power and influence of the AG and by extension that of Awolowo. Don't forget that the mid western people never demanded for a separate region. All these events were being observed and monitored by the some military officers who felt that politicians were dividing the nation along tribal, religious, ethnic, political, sectional divides. So, they felt that a central government would be the solution to all those issues. They consulted among themselves and came up with the coup that ousted the government of the day. Although they were motivated by other coups that took place in other African countries. But the same officers that agreed to the coup later denied any knowledge of it let alone agreeing or taking part in it. My dear, time will not avail me of the opportunity to explain things in details to you. However, I wish you can lay your hand on the account of these events written by an insider, Adewale Ademoyanga WHY WE STRUCK. he wrote from the facts of the events not out sentiments, sympathy or empathy. And don't forget that Adewale was a Yoruba man and one should not expect him to have taken side with an igbo man.
adding to your reply to thefacelessman. i'll say Nzeogwu's coup was on point and timely but it would have been better bloodless. Aside census issues the country was already becoming fragmented by ethnic loyalty and military institutions politicized leading to use of excessive force or disproportionate response to civil protests or riots. The latest which would immediately cause the coup was western region riots. A state of emergency was declared in western region and Awolowo was jailed unfairly for trying to "overthrow the govt of western region" in a running battle with ahmadu Bello's ally akintola. when emergency rule ended, akintola was reinstated. later after alliance with NCNC, Awolowos party UPGA sought to prove its popularity in federal elections by unseating akintola who formed alliance with Balewas NPC and was largely seen as a traitor in the west. The election was brazenly rigged and akintola party won. The next election being even more important for region was more violent. politicians allied to the north who were obviously unpopular openly boasted "vote me or not Angels will vote for me" In fact on the election day, ward results of poling stations where elections were not yet concluded were being announced in favour of akintola's party. Final result was yet to be announced before wide spread disturbances and deadly riots broke out in the western region. the PM balewa who declared a state of emergency for a fight in a legislative house to the detriment of awolowo and his supporters turned blind eyes to the deadly riots (in akintola s favour) and instead, delegated extraordinary powers to the armed forces to quell the riots. The riots were not ended when he hosted a Commonwealth heads of states meeting in Lagos, not to discuss western region crisis but apartheid in Rhodesia! That was his last outing before the coup. some officers in the army saw all the development s in the country including the illegal deployment of the army to crush Tiv protest.

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Elitecee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
The creator of this thread have no other agenda than to weep up some sentiment and I know, myopic ones will fall for it.
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by mercy87(f): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Castroii:
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu...
First and last breed of his kind, an intelligent and brave officer, not the idiots we have now who display their braveness on innocent civilians and run like thieves at the sight of bokoharam.

Infact ehhhh....I read my command when I was just 13 years old and I respect the revolutionary officer Chukwuma. I praised him a lot in my soon to be published book.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by mercy87(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cantonese:

Very wrong information. Please you need to consult your history books again and find out exactly what happened. You may also ask elders at that time to relate it to you. Id you want you may ask me. The coup was well planned but the execution was poor. Nzeogwu held his own side but others failed and it gave the appearance of a tribal coup.

Yes ooo...Emmanuel ifeajuna failed in Lagos.
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by NnwachukuOkike: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Olusegun Obasanjo, the no-nonsense president.

Fulani herdsmen terrorist will write your biography.

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ChristineC: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
The varying accounts of event on this thread is a direct result of truncated history lessons in naija grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

His the reason Nigeria declare war on Biafra over 3 millions civilians lost they lives tomorrow a delta man will say dey are not Igbo

He's not the reason
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Nzeogwu toppled a legitimate Government, for his personal & ethnic interest. No wonder out of the 5 coupists only one person, was a Yoruba man.

Nzeogwu specifically killed Northern leaders & some Yoruba leaders, but shamelessly left out his kins men .
And hypocrites call it revolution .

A Southern was killed as well, besides he was in kaduna how do you expect him to be in all places?
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Patrioticman007(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

Unlike the dude currently in Aso Rock... grin
Anyway, since you claim you like reading, pick up a copy of Wale Ademoyega’s book on the 1966 coup.

BTW, even though I am neither Ibo (it should be irrelevant to this discourse but this is Nairaland and Nigeria) nor obviously personally around during the time of those events, let’s not forget that the present occupant of Aso Rock participated in the counter-coup that was effectively genocidal against officers of Eastern Region origin (and claimed a gallant Yoruba officer like Fajuyi, who apparently refused to abandon his guest and commander-in-chief), and which precipitated the genocidal POGROM that claimed tens of thousands of INNOCENT Ibo lives.
>

First I have a copy of why we struck, and we all know that he sugar coated the ethnic kill of Northern leaders by claiming it was for national interest.

What do you expect from vampires sucking blood of defenseless civilians. Only a fool will believe Ademoyega lies. Nzeogwu had the power to place these Northern leaders to house arrest. But he refused. Karma served Igbo's right via the civil war, The killing of Northern leaders was avenged by Gowon, TY danjuma, PMB & others.
If not hypocrisy, why single out PMB ?. Why not mention TY Danjuman & Gowon, who were Christians that partook in the killing of Igbo's during the war.
Igbo's felt the pains the family of Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sir Abubakar Balewa felt when Nzeogwu murdered them in cold blood. I don't believe in reincarnation, however should incase, Nzeogwu reappeared, he won't join Army, but join wine tapping business.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by 9jaRealist: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Patrioticman007:
First I have a copy of why we struck, and we all know that he sugar coated the ethnic kill of Northern leaders by claiming it was for national interest.

What do you expect from vampires sucking blood of defenseless civilians. Only a fool will believe Ademoyega lies. Nzeogwu had the power to place these Northern leaders to house arrest. But he refused. Karma served Igbo's right via the civil war, The killing of Northern leaders was avenge, by Gowon, TY danjuma, PMB & others.
If not hypocrisy, why single out PMB ?. Why not mention TY Danjuman & Gowon, who were Christians that partook in the killing of Igbo's during the war.

Dude, you seem to have all kinds of primordial tribal issues... undecided

Meanwhile I "singled out" Buhari because he is the CURRENT president...
You clearly are not so challenged as to think that he single-handed executed the counter-coup and subsequent genocidal pogrom?
>
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2019
delamb01:
Thank you for being such a gentleman. There was chaos in Nigeria between 1964-1966. This chaos was caused by so many factors such as the 1963 census, the 1965 general elections, the Action Group crisis in the Western region. As at that the comments coming from The Action Group, the Northern People's Congress were such that could break the nation into pieces. Also there was a sort of ethnic cleansing in the Middle Belt region which made the people of the region to demand for a separate autonomous region but this was denied by the Regional government of the north under Ahmadu Bello in collaboration with his puppet Prime Minister, Tafawa Balewa. Instead of granting granting the request of the middle belt people, the central government took the opportunity of AG crisis in the western region and declared state of emergency in that region and eventually created the Mid Western Region out of the defunct western region just to deduce the political power and influence of the AG and by extension that of Awolowo. Don't forget that the mid western people never demanded for a separate region. All these events were being observed and monitored by the some military officers who felt that politicians were dividing the nation along tribal, religious, ethnic, political, sectional divides. So, they felt that a central government would be the solution to all those issues. They consulted among themselves and came up with the coup that ousted the government of the day. Although they were motivated by other coups that took place in other African countries. But the same officers that agreed to the coup later denied any knowledge of it let alone agreeing or taking part in it. My dear, time will not avail me of the opportunity to explain things in details to you. However, I wish you can lay your hand on the account of these events written by an insider, Adewale Ademoyanga WHY WE STRUCK. he wrote from the facts of the events not out sentiments, sympathy or empathy. And don't forget that Adewale was a Yoruba man and one should not expect him to have taken side with an igbo man.

How to get the book? Cost $1k6 on amazon

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by 9jaRealist: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What do you expect from vampires sucking blood of defenseless civilians. Only a fool will believe Ademoyega lies. Nzeogwu had the power to place these Northern leaders to house arrest. But he refused. Karma served Igbo's right via the civil war, The killing of Northern leaders was avenge, by Gowon, TY danjuma, PMB & others.

BTW, funny how you proclaim that Ademoyega who actually was an active participant in the events is "lying"...
While you who likely wasn't yet born (like most of us) during those events know the "truth"! Guess 'history' means only what you agree with.
>
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2019
femarse:

because you don't read enough or understand well , who did u want him to kill from his own side mention them
all bigot that occupy power were northerner , so if things are going wrong is the people without power he will kill ?
aguyi ironsi escape and later become the greater beneficiary of the coup
ifeajuna tip the president of the intending coup , that one travel out of the country and even thou nig has a visitor towards the coup , the man refuse to come home
okotie was killed cos he was part of the corruption
every other person killed was part of the giant corruption and they were all Northerner , they have successfully suppressed every other opposition, like jailing awolowo for treason and preventing any southerner near power except u are among them
so who in the south did u want him to kill ?

And he was present in kaduna o, where he did his part
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Cantonese:

Not right. Nzeogwu seeing that he had been sorrounded, detonated a grenade that killed him. This fact was once again this year corroborated by his blood sister.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Biafrannuke:
adding to your reply to thefacelessman. i'll say Nzeogwu's coup was on point and timely but it would have been better bloodless. Aside census issues the country was already becoming fragmented by ethnic loyalty and military institutions politicized leading to use of excessive force or disproportionate response to civil protests or riots. The latest which would immediately cause the coup was western region riots. A state of emergency was declared in western region and Awolowo was jailed unfairly for trying to "overthrow the govt of western region" in a running battle with ahmadu Bello's ally akintola. when emergency rule ended, akintola was reinstated. later after alliance with NCNC, Awolowos party UPGA sought to prove its popularity in federal elections by unseating akintola who formed alliance with Balewas NPC and was largely seen as a traitor in the west. The election was brazenly rigged and akintola party won. The next election being even more important for region was more violent. politicians allied to the north who were obviously unpopular openly boasted "vote me or not Angels will vote for me" In fact on the election day, ward results of poling stations where elections were not yet concluded were being announced in favour of akintola's party. Final result was yet to be announced before wide spread disturbances and deadly riots broke out in the western region. the PM balewa who declared a state of emergency for a fight in a legislative house to the detriment of awolowo and his supporters turned blind eyes to the deadly riots (in akintola s favour) and instead, delegated extraordinary powers to the armed forces to quell the riots. The riots were not ended when he hosted a Commonwealth heads of states meeting in Lagos, not to discuss western region crisis but apartheid in Rhodesia! That was his last outing before the coup. some officers in the army saw all the development s in the country including the illegal deployment of the army to crush Tiv protest.

Just as it's playing out now, and one of those who experienced this is in power
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Patrioticman007(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

BTW, funny how you proclaim that Ademoyega who actually was an active participant in the events is "lying"...
While you who likely wasn't yet born (like most of us) during those events know the "truth"! Guess 'history' means only what you agree with.
>
Why won't Ademoyega lie ?. These vampires acted as the Jury, Judge and executioners of the Prime Minister and Northern Premiere of Federal Republic of Nigeria. And you expect him not to justify their murderous actions ?.
What do you expect him to write ?. That they killed these leaders in cold blood out of envy, jealousy, tribal bigotry and access to state treasury ?. You must be kidding, if that's what you expect !!!.
The 5 Majors had no reason to topple that very Government. See how Yoruba expressed dissatisfaction at the annulment of MKO Abiola mandate, and he died in prison. However you want the North to acquiesced to the killing of these great men just because, some drunkard's decided that they have the power to do it ?.
We refused to be fooled .

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Ryocaj(m): 1:19am On Jul 19, 2019
I have read that book so many times.. one of my favorite books.. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was a great soldier who was brave, courageous n good.. The coup was carried out by 5 young army officers headed by Nzeogwu to cub the politically corrupt leaders in the military.. he had a vision for a peaceful, good and unified Nigeria.. After his arrest d supreme military council couldn't even judge his case.. he was put in prison till Ojukwu released him n persuaded him to fight on d Biafran side where he met his death.. He was buried by Nigerian soldiers as a hero at d Military Cemetery in Kaduna.
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by kayjay69(m): 4:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Please how can I get a copy?

WoeBetide666:
I was today years old when I learned that OBJ wrote a biography of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (the main plotter and executor of the 1966 coup) back in the 80s. This might be old news to some but for those who did not know, now you know.
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Martinez39(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Castroii:
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu...
First and last breed of his kind, an intelligent and brave officer, not the idiots we have now who display their braveness on innocent civilians and run like thieves at the sight of bokoharam.
He was a very brave soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Martinez39(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2019
dalass:

Yes, he single handedly started tribal hatred in the Army when he killed only officers of other tribes and left his fellow Igbo's. It has led to series of counter coups which has destabilized and continue to divide us all till date.
His bad legacy lives on. angry
Wrong! Tribal tension started during General Aguiyi-Ironsi's regime. Aguiyi-Ironsi created policies that favoured ibos and seemed to transfer power to the ibos. This started the massacre in the North.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by TheFacelessMan: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2019
femarse:

if you are educated in the first place , you will know that kaduna is anything but a tribal person

beside too many kids here on nairaland who has never read any book (whether it's the right account or the wrong one) concerning what happened in 1966, claiming to be adult

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
ibietela2:

He's not the reason
Then tell me if you don’t mind me asking
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by seunmsg(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Odingo1:
Kaduna the brutal one

Those close to him said that he can only speak Hausa as a local language.

The coup is an opportunity for north to take back Nigeria from the hand of Igbo domination.That is why they quickly tag it Igbo coup whereas the coup plotter can’t speak Igbo nor have he lived in Igboland.

You mean Ifeajuna couldn’t speak Igbo language?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Deadlytruth(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:

In terms of security

Care throwing more light on this rather bogus claim of yours?
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I am just curious....

You said he believed in ONE NIGERIA but most politicians they killed were mostly from other ethnic groups.....

He spared his own people.

Correct me if wrong. We are here to learn.

In fairness to Nzeogwu, he was not responsible for the one sided killings. He was based in the North and executed the coup as planned. Again, we must all understand that Nzeogwu wasn’t the overall leader of the mutineers. Ifeajuna was. Ifeajuna, Okafor and other plotters in Lagos and eastern region were responsible for the one sided killings. They deliberately allowed all the Igbo targets like Azikiwe, Agunyi Ironsi, Micheal Opara, etc to get away unhurt while they killed other non Igbo targets successfully.

Nzeogwu became popular because he succeeded in the north. The coup failed in Lagos and Eastern region because of the clumsiness of Ifeajuna, Okafor and other bigoted Igbo plotters.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Deadlytruth(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2019
delamb01:
Nzeogwu was a patriotic Nigerian who wanted to save his beloved nation from the hands of chauvinist politicians. But as things didn't go as planned he was betrayed and by same people that he planned the coup with notable amongst them was Major H. U. Katsina. Till today I am yet to see a leader that believe in ONE NIGERIA as Nzeogwu did. I still love him despite the fact that history and historians have not been fair to him.
The bolded is a pure revisionist tale. Without prejudice to the fact that the coup was totally wrong in principle and dubious in execution, Nzeogwu himself confessed that the person who betrayed him hence sabotaged the objective of the coup was Ifeajuna. He granted an interview in which he made this clear and he never mentioned Major H.U. Katsina who ironically was never part of the plot.
Why do you Igbos so much love revisionism?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by seunmsg(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2019
delamb01:
Nzeogwu was a patriotic Nigerian who wanted to save his beloved nation from the hands of chauvinist politicians. But as things didn't go as planned he was betrayed and by same people that he planned the coup with notable amongst them was Major H. U. Katsina. Till today I am yet to see a leader that believe in ONE NIGERIA as Nzeogwu did. I still love him despite the fact that history and historians have not been fair to him.

Major Katsina was not part of the mutineers and couldn’t have betrayed Nzeogwu as far as the coup was concerned. However, Nzeogwu handed over the government of the Northern region to Major Katsina based on the agreement that the new Ironsi government in Lagos will work together with the mutineers. That agreement was never kept. Nzeogwu was promptly arrested immediately he landed in Lagos based on the orders of Ironsi. So, even if Major Katsina intended to keep his promise to Nzeogwu, Ironsi as the supreme commander would have overruled him.

The major betrayal among the plotters was Ifeajuna. He was clumsy, clannish and never really believed in the ideals that other plotters like Nzeogwu and Ademoyega believed in. He was an egoist who had other ideas other than the revolutionary ideas that they all set out to achieve. Ademoyega gave him serious beating when they met in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by kingzizzy: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Its remarkable how Nzeogwu is now an Igbo man for many even though he is is from Okpanam in Delta state which is the so called South South.

I dont see anyone calling him a 'Niger Delta man'

Nzeogwu was a revolutionary. It's very unfortunate that he died very early in the war, he would have been a great Biafran warrior
Re: Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2019
ekestic1976:
Have you read the book? Check with the Publishers, Spectrum Books, Ibadan for a copy! Obasanjo serves no other interest but his own! This books says much to prove this idea true. Read it and come back to share your experience about Obasanjo's mindset. Now, that isn't asking for too much, or is it?
May god be with you for saying this.Ir ead the book ,including two others from OBJ.Under my watch and Because i was involved or something like that.OBJ serves his own interest and in most cases you only hear about him at almost the end of the book.
Mind you i am Yoruba so i am not been tribalistic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.