Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (70908 Views)

As Promised Two Weeks Ago,Sanwo-olu Begins Installation Of CCTV Cameras In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Begins Massive Road Construction In Ikorodu Axis / New Minimum Wage: Sanwo-olu Begins Payment Of N35, 000 To Lagos Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by AutoJoshNG: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019

On Thursday 30th May 2019, Babajide Sanwo–Olu, the Governor of Lagos State, signed his first Executive Order.

Part of the Executive Order directed that the Lagos State Public works Corporation (LSPWC) to commence patching and rehabilitation of bad roads to address the perennial problem of traffic in the State.

In obedience to the Executive Order, the LSPWC has commenced Potholesaggressive rehabilitation of roads around Lagos state.

Potholes and failed portion on roads are being filled and repaired all over the state.

Some roads that have been rehabilitated and currently being rehabilitated include: Ikotun-Igando road,  Point road Apapa by Keystone bank,  Ilupeju Industrial Estate by Milo Basketball Court,  Eric Moore/Abebe Junction, Surulere, Iju Road, Fagba Junction, Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Glover road junction to Falomo, Ilupeju Avenue by Ilupeju Secondary School, Mushin LGA, Allen Avenue, Ikeja LGA, Herbert Macaulay/Afrique Road, Lagos Mainland, Ogudu road, etc.

See photos of some of the current road rehabilitation work across Lagos.

Alfred Rewane road

Rehabilitation of Eric Moore/Abebe Junction, Surulere

Ongoing rehabilitation of Iju road, Fagba Junction

Repair of Ilupeju Avenue by Ilupeju Secondary School, Mushin LGA

Ongoing Rehabilitation of Herbert Macaulay/Afrique Road, Lagos Mainland

Ongoing Rehabilitation of Failed Sections of Ogudu road, in Kosofe Local Government Area

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-what-gov-babajide-sanwo-olu-is-doing-on-roads-in-lagos-photos/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Whaoooo this is good.
Read my signature

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Natoski5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lagos...the only progressing state I know in Nigeria grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by guuudy87(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's the sign of a good governor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
What about ilaje bustop Ajah...

The bus drivers are killing us oh

Lastma are there collecting bribe

We need epp

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Sundrus: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sweet one...i been think say na initial gra gra dis sanwo olu been dey cool

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by helinues: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one Sanwo eko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Riversides2003(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Let him go to badagry mile 2 expressway to start the job that will be appreciated a lot cos people are going through hell daily on that road.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Lordjb: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
O
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by farouk2much(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Slaves father

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by babzo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
True governance in action.
No need to talk too much.
Just do.
Governing isn't rocket science. Just do the damn job you signed up for!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by lathrowinger: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
The Developers won't be happy right now cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's good.
Eko Oni Baje.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by ainas247: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
cool Sonwo is my man.

If you have a business you can get
free 1000 view on a monthly basis
check below
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Gforce2019: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Scam projects.

Show us how much was voted for that ant projects.

You will be shocked.

Jagaban boiz, pls stop deceiving us. We don wise.

You have not started anything , I wonder what he will say after 100 days in office.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Abalado(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
The more u look the less u see,,, Tinubu treasury is getting bigger and higher

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
There should be a medication for ovulation horniness.

It hits differently, and if you don't control that stupid libido you may end up calling your enemy just to scratch that 5 minutes itch.

One more thing to fuss about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
When will ihedioha start? His counterparts have started.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Facidio: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
This was how ambode started, and if you are a professional you will know that most of what they are doing there is just pure rubbish. It won't last even 2 months. And they will come back to it again just to siphon more money

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Dottore: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by opalu: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Isabellah:
There should be a medication for ovulation horniness.

It hits differently, and if you don't control that stupid libido you may end up calling your enemy just to scratch that 5 minutes itch.

One more thing to fuss about
how u take know? Anytime I no dey around I dey fear make my wife no enter ovulation because if she enter and If i no dey around she go call me for phone soteeee I go dey fear make she no misbehave and if by night I call her number e come dey switched off I no dey fit sleep again be that. My mind go dey tell me say maybe the horniness don do am soteee she come enter my neighbour house dey knack come switch off phone.
Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Could it be that, this governor is better than the former? If yes, then it's a good news for Lagosians...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Onyekachi419(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Doing what they know how to the best.

Road construction.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Dottore: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nikeds:
CCTV Spy Recording Wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Wristwatch. This Wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #18.000... To buy give us a call . Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria..
Whats the brand name
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by nattty(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who cares? undecided isn't that his duty angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
As long as the quality and durability is guaranteed, then good job. Not the one that you will pass there in six months and potholes will be everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by merits(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=AutoJoshNG post=80398051]

On Thursday 30th May 2019, Babajide Sanwo–Olu, the Governor of Lagos State, signed his first Executive Order.

Part of the Executive Order directed that the Lagos State Public works Corporation (LSPWC) to commence patching and rehabilitation of bad roads to address the perennial problem of traffic in the State.

In obedience to the Executive Order, the LSPWC has commenced Potholesaggressive rehabilitation of roads around Lagos state.

Potholes and failed portion on roads are being filled and repaired all over the state.

Some roads that have been rehabilitated and currently being rehabilitated include: Ikotun-Igando road,  Point road Apapa by Keystone bank,  Ilupeju Industrial Estate by Milo Basketball Court,  Eric Moore/Abebe Junction, Surulere, Iju Road, Fagba Junction, Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Glover road junction to Falomo, Ilupeju Avenue by Ilupeju Secondary School, Mushin LGA, Allen Avenue, Ikeja LGA, Herbert Macaulay/Afrique Road, Lagos Mainland, Ogudu road, etc.

See photos of some of the current road rehabilitation work across Lagos.

Alfred Rewane road

Rehabilitation of Eric Moore/Abebe Junction, Surulere

Ongoing rehabilitation of Iju road, Fagba Junction

Repair of Ilupeju Avenue by Ilupeju Secondary School, Mushin LGA

Ongoing Rehabilitation of Herbert Macaulay/Afrique Road, Lagos Mainland

Ongoing Rehabilitation of Failed Sections of Ogudu road, in Kosofe Local Government Area

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-what-gov-babajide-sanwo-olu-is-doing-on-roads-in-lagos-photos/

I started to like this guy now,may Allah continue to help you,ameen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.