Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (70905 Views)

As Promised Two Weeks Ago,Sanwo-olu Begins Installation Of CCTV Cameras In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Begins Massive Road Construction In Ikorodu Axis / New Minimum Wage: Sanwo-olu Begins Payment Of N35, 000 To Lagos Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Bbbwings: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
guuudy87:
That's the sign of a good governor
Use your head
After 16 years it is still road rehabilitation that is sweetening you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by YungMillionaire: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please I have one question, when is my state going to have a Lagos-like governor? Who did we offend?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Auxigen:

Nwanne bia. . .lets do business together. . .why earn #3900 When u can earn Up to #96000 daily.

Lols I earn over 100k weekly oya ja Mi si your own biz

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Abogwara: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ugly
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Midex88(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Facidio:
This was how ambode started, and if you are a professional you will know that most of what they are doing there is just pure rubbish. It won't last even 2 months. And they will come back to it again just to siphon more money

Haters. Always Seeing the Negative

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Facidio: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Midex88:

Haters. Always Seeing the Negative

You a a layman..... Can't join issues with a non professional

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by majamajic(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
of all the new governors, he is most active, I saw the egbeda akuwonjo road yesterday , before Maicon , he did a nice job there,

just that touts do dug holes in Lagos , he should set up a task force on that too , to monitor them

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Eeyaniyi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kindly come to Ijagemo road. I will appreciate.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by danhans(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Riversides2003:
Let him go to badagry mile 2 expressway to start the job that will be appreciated a lot cos people are going through hell daily on that road.

I wonder,
All this one are child's play compared to that
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by lukaino(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
People might be quick to write off this pothole fixing as mere minor work. Well, this singular practice can only be appreciated by motorists who understand the benefits to the health of their cars and a reduction in travel time across the state.
This palliative measures can be done continuously until when the government become ready for a total reconstruction of some roads.
This was what Ambode failed to do when he totally neglected the fixing of potholes and concentrated on a few mega projects, while the people were left to suffer daily in terrible traffic. He made the Lagos public works agency almost non existent. Such a heartless fellow
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by samdigo90: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
only in Nigeria are people surprised when a man is doing his job

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ogbeniii sanwo this not what u promise us in Lagos ooooo

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Damod88: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
These are projects local government chairmen should be doing. Nigerians and their mediocre leaders part one.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by DedeNkem: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
So patching of roads is what you dummies are hailing as development? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whaoooo this is good.
Read my signature
What is good about their basic rights. Mediocrity everywhere
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Facidio:
This was how ambode started, and if you are a professional you will know that most of what they are doing there is just pure rubbish. It won't last even 2 months. And they will come back to it again just to siphon more money
grin grin

God bless u sir
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bbbwings:

Use your head
After 16 years it is still road rehabilitation that is sweetening you.
grin grin no mind am..road patching sef no be réhabilitation grin grin réhabilitation na when dem call julius berger ,redo the long strech of badagry, grin grin. Serious govt cannot be fixing same road every year as achèvement

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Ibile77(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
What about ilaje bustop Ajah...

The bus drivers are killing us oh

We need epp
yes oooooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Eko oni Baje!
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by airsaylongcon: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Facidio:

Pure rubbish. Glad someone was bold enough to point it out

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by yemmie(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
No subbase and basecourse before pouring asphalt !

Not a good work, it will wear easily in no time.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Facidio:

These are PALLIATIVE measures...

That's not a construction company in those pictures but the public works agency engaged in occasional MAINTENANCE...
Understandably it looks strange and confusing to many Nigerians, as routine maintenance has not been part of Nigeria DNA for a minute. cheesy
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Pure rubbish. Glad someone was bold enough to point it out
yemmie:
No subbase and basecourse before pouring asphalt !

Not a good work, it will wear easily in no time.

Even in the most advanced industrial nations, portholes are still occasionally patched up (see pics below)...
This is routine maintenance, and if you want the road essentially reconstructed/rebuilt, it would involve a tendered contract.

>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Akujuriobi: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
I believed he will be a good governor, pls Ojo Alaba road is totally bad, starting from volts bus stop, sunny bus stop and the rest of the road,the traders there are suffering. Also the road in Agric in ojo is bad,pothhole everywhere.pls remember us.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Bbbwings: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

Even in the most advanced industrial nations, portholes are still occasionally patched up (see pics below)...
This is routine maintenance, and if you want the road essentially reconstructed/rebuilt, it would involve a tendered contract.

>
A routine thing done without the notice me fanfare
Mtchew
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Akujuriobi: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Good one Mr governor,keep it up.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by caracas: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2019
lathrowinger:
The Developers won't be happy right now cool
Seriously?
They own Lagos so why won’t they be happy?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Shopeters001(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2019
guuudy87:
That's the sign of a good governor
to

That's how freshers do

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Serious epppp
KidsNEXTdoor:
What about ilaje bustop Ajah...

The bus drivers are killing us oh

We need epp
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by dfrost: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
how u take know? Anytime I no dey around I dey fear make my wife no enter ovulation because if she enter and If i no dey around she go call me for phone soteeee I go dey fear make she no misbehave and if by night I call her number e come dey switched off I no dey fit sleep again be that. My mind go dey tell me say maybe the horniness don do am soteee she come enter my neighbour house dey knack come switch off phone.
Chai!

cheesy grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by ACE1010: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2019
I just hope he continues like this... this is how Ambode deceived us as soon as he resumed office. May we not experienced another Ambode's tenure I beg grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Goan sleep
Sundrus:
Sweet one...i been think say na initial gra gra dis sanwo olu been dey cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.