Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? (44490 Views)

Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records / How To Sing Like A Pro Using Resonance Vocal Tecnique / Who Remembers Gino? No Be God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by segebase(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dope songs

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Which 2006 thread was rehashed?
Mscheew.
News don finish for Nigeria.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by captianfreeman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
LUGER:

Thanks,I pray we make front-page.

Is there any payment for front page? Please educate me, I want to know what's up.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by wethebest(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by effacofresh(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Where is chinwe and were is ike now grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Northmall:

Lele o lele lekene m oooo
So chi ma eeee

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:
Back then in Enugu! cheesy
You are very correct.The father is a lecturer and married to a German. She's now married to her producer. There's another song "ije love" another nice song too.

8 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by tchidi066(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
nostalgic feeling...my favorite tracks then were chinwe ike and le le

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amuocha:
Great singer better than Beyonce undecided

Very good singer, but don't stretch it, please... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by obeycian(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yesterday I asked my mum
Mama could you please tell me the road from here
That I could take
She said
Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee oo
Lee Lee Lee Lee lekeremo ooo
Sochi MO ii

What a lovely song!

14 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Pavore9: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mkpakala:

You are very correct.The father is a lecturer and married to a German. She's now married to her producer. There's another song "ije love" another nice song too.

Yeah, Professor Ebigbo .

4 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
When this nation still had a sane music industry... When musicians actually took time to write and compose songs properly.

13 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by SocialJustice: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
LUGER:
Indomie kids will not remember that "Holy Ghost fire" track
As you don old so, are you more successful or better than them?

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by iluvdonjazzy: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
I hope the guy later married her sha

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
captianfreeman:

Is there any payment for front page? Please educate me, I want to know what's up.

You can use it to market your product or service.

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by mangojuice(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
LUGER:
Indomie kids will not remember that "Holy Ghost fire" track
Akpu generation kid tell us more about the group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by victorDanladi: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
I really loved their songs. By the way, who also remembers the music group 'styl-plus' undecided?
Styl plus is the best ever

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by studioone(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who wouldn't know. I still listen to them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by studioone(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who wouldn't know?. I still listen to them.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by kidneystones(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
X - project grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Lugianostar(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oh my God, little did i know that "Resonance "was a music duo with great sosolance voice but were are they now

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Babe graduated with First Class (Psychology) UNN, relocated to Europe. God knows where and what she is into now.
what is the use of the ist class when 2face was able to outwit her?

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Apepworm: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Ayoswit(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
victorDanladi:

Styl plus is the best ever
That's true my bro. Those guys made falling in love so sweet with their songs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by mytime24(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who are they
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by happney65: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Estar was my crush way back Until Tubaba came in with his functional preeq....

Her Velvety voice tho!!!

so 2baba fuccck am?wahooo..why wont he?Baba the fuccker.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Christmasdon(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
yes Resonance was at it then. you can also think of Sky B.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by AbuMikey(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Beautiful Memories. smiley
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Pavore9: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Godmademan:
what is the use of the ist class when 2face was able to outwit her?

In what sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by gidjah(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Babe graduated with First Class (Psychology) UNN, relocated to Europe. God knows where and what she is into now.
yea yea recakes that then, the spark.of their trouble was when.they started dating one another, they couldn't manage the heat, spark, the emotion couple with the fame, ...it sent them flying into.oblivion! The guys is still in.Nigeria till date while struggles to get a befitting job after her MSC

7 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
happney65:

so 2baba fuccck am?wahooo..why wont he?Baba the fuccker.. grin grin

Speculation!

That 2face did a song with her doesn't mean he slept with her!

8 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by iluvdonjazzy: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
she get lucky say NED NWOKO no catch am that time.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Flavour X Phyno - Chop Life (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.