Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) (19276 Views)

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment For Sales Representative / Urgent Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Representative @ A Supermarket... / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
lawrykings:

Please did you receive your test score before interview or you were just invited?

I had my test on 8 August yet no response as regards my scores yet. Thanks
Stay expectant, you're supposed to get a feedback within two weeks of your test completion.
But first be sure its not a general status for all persons that did their tests within Aug 8th.

If by Monday next week you don't get your test score, i'd advise you send a compliant mail via the mail that invited you for the CBT.

Ps: I got mine in two days.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by amarachi09: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
lawrykings:

Please did you receive your test score before interview or you were just invited?

I had my test on 8 August yet no response as regards my scores yet. Thanks
I got my test score before I was called for interview
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by amarachi09: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please did anyone get any call from MTN stating their remuneration ?�
I was called and told I will be mailed the location for my Medicals

1 Like

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
amarachi09:
Please did anyone get any call from MTN starting their remuneration ?�
I was called and told I will be mailed the location for my Medicals
Welcome to the Team,i got offer as well.

What States did you Choose ?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by amarachi09: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2019
OwlaRowl:
Wow... For real? What stage are you now? I Chose the eastern states Abia Imo Anambra

1 Like

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
amarachi09:

Wow... For real?
What stage are you now?
I Chose the eastern states
Abia
Imo
Anambra

Sent you a pm, i did medicals yesterday.

Hope yours went well?
If you had your medicals yesterday as well or have been scheduled for Medicals, kindly indicate by quoting me. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by gpstars: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
OwlaRowl:

I did interview on 16th august, when was your interview and hope the offer is cool. Because am expectant for my own offer too
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by AdeyinkaPlacid(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Please has anyone from the North been gotten back to after the interview?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please those that where called for Medical screening, Which State were you guys interviewed and Date.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Adore2000: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2019
I had my interview on the 15th of august in Asaba but i have not gotten any response. Has anyone gotten response from Asaba?

1 Like

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Adore2000: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Sent you a pm, i did medicals yesterday.

Hope yours went well?
If you had your medicals yesterday as well or have been scheduled for Medicals, kindly indicate by quoting me. Cheers
Where did you do your Interview,cause i did mine in Asaba and i have not received any response
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
CBT or Interview. I was interviewed at Asaba On 15th of August. Is was Interview that was recently included.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Adore2000: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2019
harrik:
CBT or Interview. I was interviewed at Asaba On 15th of August. Is was Interview that was recently included.
sorry i meant interview
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
So @Adore2000 any update from MTN so far, its 2weeks now.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Adore2000: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
harrik:
So @Adore2000 any update from MTN so far, its 2weeks now.
Nothing yet but am still hoping to be called

1 Like

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adore2000:
Nothing yet but am still hoping to be called

Send me E-mail @ myfidelitymmm@gmail.com
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by enesi009: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Has any Body who did interview in Abuja been called for medical
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by gpstars: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2019
No feedback from mtn till now .has anyone done medical or resumed
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by emmieachichi: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
OwlaRowl:
**Thread gone cold, lets make it lively guys**

Hello guys, i trust our day is fairing smoothly. Who has an idea on what MTN currently pays her entry level recruits ?

@owlarowl, pls email me lets talk or pm me if u can,********.com, i was invited for team lead sales & trade development Function specific test but my invite was cancelled at the 11th hour due to the issues of south africa and naija (shoprites and mtn offices closed)
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2019
emmieachichi:

@owlarowl, pls email me lets talk or pm me if u can........, i was invited for team lead sales & trade development Function specific test but my invite was cancelled at the 11th hour due to the issues of south africa and naija (shoprites and mtn offices closed)

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Consultant2019: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Dear All,

Graduate Trainee and Experienced Hire (1- 3 years) jobs are the most competitive jobs in Nigeria; hence you need to be on top of your game to secure a very fantastic offer. Once you get it right at this level; you will have a less stressful career than the average people.
So I (my Company) am creating this whatsapp group where i will share vital job openings to potential employees within the categories. There are lot of good Companies out there looking for fresh graduate and experienced hire like you but the information is not circulating.
The aim is to to link you to such potential employers at no fee.
All you have to do is send a mail to davidconsult2019@gmail.com; indicating your whatsapp number, sex, name and your preferred work location.
You can also send this information to via text 2347014639600.

Please note we have limited spaces and it is going to be on a first come, first serve basis.

Remember the difference between "the successful" and "not so successful" is Information.

1 Like

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 5:34am On Sep 06, 2019
gpstars:
No feedback from mtn till now .has anyone done medical or resumed
Depends on the Geopolitical zone you applied for.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Consultant2019:
Dear All,

Graduate Trainee and Experienced Hire (1- 3 years) jobs are the most competitive jobs in Nigeria; hence you need to be on top of your game to secure a very fantastic offer. Once you get it right at this level; you will have a less stressful career than the average people.
So I (my Company) am creating this whatsapp group where i will share vital job openings to potential employees within the categories. There are lot of good Companies out there looking for fresh graduate and experienced hire like you but the information is not circulating.
The aim is to to link you to such potential employers at no fee.
All you have to do is send a mail to davidconsult2019@gmail.com; indicating your whatsapp number, sex, name and your preferred work location.
You can also send this information to via text 2347014639600.

Please note we have limited spaces and it is going to be on a first come, first serve basis.

Remember the difference between "the successful" and "not so successful" is Information.

Nice one @Consultant2019 , although you also could either create a thread here on NL or share a Whatsapp link, it'll be a great resource to every job prospect.

"Why not share the link of the group instead of them sending those vital information you listed above. In this time and age of security consciousness, it is not advisable for anyone to send those details to that mail. Kindly create a WhatsApp or Telegram link, that way they can join.
Take a scenario where a scammer would call and list some of those personal stuffs. You thinking the person was legit and end up falling prey to their tricks.
I know you have a good intention but please try and rework something." BY: @SIMPLEZUU
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Adore2000:
Where did you do your Interview,cause i did mine in Asaba and i have not received any response
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2019
harrik:
Please those that where called for Medical screening, Which State were you guys interviewed and Date.
Mostly those that had their interviews in the Southern and Eastern locations.

1 Like

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Please has MTN forgotten those that were interviewed at Asaba.
I haven't seen anyone they chose from Asaba Delta State.
And No mail so far ..........
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by gpstars: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:

I did mine in PHC, already resumed with Eastern HQ, all for the region have resumed (a total of 7 out of about 10) except for a second person for Rivers, one for Bayelsa and a third for Umuahia.
Nawa no no hope then .have they picked akwaibom also and rivers complete
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:

For Rivers, a second person is yet to resume, two otger persons for Bayelsa and Umuahia. if they fail to resume by next week, someone's fate somewhere might change.

If you call them, they will tell you they are still on process. That whether you are Successful or Not, you will definitely get a mail. It seems they are still on PH list. Besides @ OwlaRowl will 7 persons cover the whole Eastern Region?....
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Adore2000: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
harrik:

If you call them, they will tell you they are still on process. That whether you are Successful or Not, you will definitely get a mail. It seems they are still on PH list. Besides @ OwlaRowl will 7 persons cover the whole Eastern Region?....
I heard they sent unsuccessful mails to some people last week but i didn't get anything.
I just hope am still on track. The last time i called them, they said they are calling in batches that i should keep waiting
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by gpstars: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adore2000:
I heard they sent unsuccessful mails to some people last week but i didn't get anything.
I just hope am still on track. The last time i called them, they said they are calling in batches that i should keep waiting
Haven't gotten any mail also
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by harrik: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
I called the woman that I met on the Test day @Abuja and she told me that if i haven't receive any Unsuccessful mail and haven't been called as well that I should be patient.

Just that am tired of being patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics / "Why Should We Hire You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.