Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

EDET EDEM AKPAN Done And Dusted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EDET EDEM AKPAN Done And Dusted (438 Views)

Edet Lives In Calabar / Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out / Done And Dusted …2019 Akwa Ibom State University Students’ Union Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDET EDEM AKPAN Done And Dusted by edet19892015(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
My thanks and honour are very much due to God Almighty for His grace and mercy, for His sustenance, wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I am very grateful for all you have done for me, hallowed be thy name.
I wish to appreciate my supervisor, Dr. Aniekan Brown for his assistance, guidance and painstakingly attending to this project from start to a successful completion.
In the same vein, I express my gratitude to all the authors whose works were cited in this project. I register my deep gratitude to all my lecturers, Prof. Nseabasi Sunday Akpan, Prof. J. O. Umoh, Prof. I. V. O. Modo , Prof. Stephen Ekpenyong, Prof. P. A. Essoh, Dr. Supper Roland Okijie, Dr. Donatus Effiok Okon, Dr. Aniefiok Sunday Ukommi, Dr. Donatus Okon John, Dr. O. P. Bamgboye, Dr. (Mrs.) Dorathy Ngozi Ononokpono, Dr. (Mrs.) NsikanAbasi Wilson, Dr. Blessing Essien, Dr. Victor Ben, Dr. Sunday Offong, Prof. J. D. Inyang, Dr. Okon Sunday Udoh, Prof. Joseph Okokon Charles, Dr. Victor Ecoma, Dr. Nsidibe Usoro, Dr. Ebere James Okorie, Dr. (Mrs.) Agnes Udoh, Dr. Itimitang Etukudo(Late), Mr. Bassey Etim and all members of staff in the department for their advice and encouragement rendered to ensure that this work was successfully concluded.
The immeasurable assistance and support I enjoyed during my extra-curricular activities from the followings: Comrade (Barr.) Ini Ememobong, Barr. Mrs. Ekaette Ukeme Amadu Ekpo, Mr./Mrs. E. J. Ekpa, Mr. Samuel Ekong, Mr. Abasiama John, Mr. Jacob Jacob, Amos Nsemeke and Ben Daniel is of no small extent. I am indeed grateful to them and to Endurance Emmanuel whom we became friends during this study and was of high emotional assistance.
I owe many thanks to my colleagues, Gospel Ekpa, Jeremiah Akpan and Victor Abel who helped in one way or the other or showed concerned towards the progress of this study.
I will never forget the financial benefit from the following organizations, P&G, Passionate Youth Organization, Richbrands Group, GDM Group, Paxson Nigeria Company Limited, BTL Solution Limited, Samsung, British Council, Guinness Nigeria, Ibiono Ibom Local Government Council and ExxonMobil.
My appreciation goes to my spiritual family Church of Christ (Four Towns and University of Uyo Community) and other Churches of Christ congregation I do visit and worshipped with during this study for encouragement and fervent prayers.
This work came to fruition due to effort put on by my school mother Mrs. Mary Aloysius who carefully typed, edited and made some useful suggestions, mummy I remain eternally grateful.
I am indebted to my parents Comrade and Deaconess (Mrs.) Edem Akpan Udo for their love, Prayers and for making sure that I do not lack anything during the course of this study, Baba ye Mama it is Only God that will replenish you and I pray for long life and good health for both of you.
I also wish to thank my siblings Engr. Ikemesit Edem Akpan, Engr. Godwin Edem Akpan, Mr. Umoh Edem Akpan and Miss Idongesit Edem Akpan, same goes to my nieces Sophia and Mmekutmfonabasi, I cannot forget my sisters-in-law Itoro and Itohoinyene, you all assisted me immensely. I am indeed grateful, God bless you all.

Re: EDET EDEM AKPAN Done And Dusted by jahanara: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
*PHP BASED DESIGN PROJECTS AVAILABLE*

1. Employee Leave management system
2. Online invoice generation
3. Online Course Registration
4. Attendance / Payroll Management System
5. Dynamic News Portal where you can comment as well
6. School Management System
7. Matrimonial Management System
8. Group Chat
9. Online Certificate Generation
10. Online Examination System
11. Chat System
12. E-Commerce Software to generate Discount Code
13. Sending Activation link to Email
14. Login Registration in PHP MySql
15. Crud Operations in PHP MySql
16. Online Shopping Cart
17. Online Voting System
18. Macromedia Dreamweaver with Life Time Serial Key
19. Result Management System in PHP MySql
20 Farm Management System
21. Real Estate
22. Online Banking System
23. Car Rental System
24. Create Connection in PHP MySql
25. Landing Pages
26 How to Export to XL Files
27. How to send emails in PHP
28. Comment Like Facebook Style
29. Generate in Self Captch in PHP Mysql JavaScript

Whatsapp: +2348186692857

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn CCNA Routing And Switching With CCNA Course / Unijos To Start The Selling Of Screening Form Today / What Are The Things To Take To NYSC Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.