Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation (32945 Views)

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by YugoMag: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
A Young and Vibrant Nigerian Man just died shortly after his graduation.

According to report, he was informed of his mother's demise while he was celebrating his graduation and Second Degree from Nims University, India.

Sulaiman Abdullahi, from Adamawa State, fell ill immediately after hearing the news of his mother's demise, he never got better, so he died.

The News which was posted on Facebook by 'Muhammad Bukar Umaru' goes thus;

"Shocked by the news of his mother's demise, amidst the celebration of his graduation, Sulaiman fell seriously sick, a sickness that would cease his life. Allahu Akbar. He has followed his mom to a better place In Shaa Allah. 

Sulaiman just finished his 2nd Degree from Nims University in India. He was an indigene of Adamawa State and a graduate of Elkanemi College of Islamic Theology, Maiduguri. He was  a gentleman, very quite and humble. May Allah have mercy on his soul and his mother. May they both unite in Jannatul Firdausi. Ameen Ya Allah." a friend wrote.

Read More Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/nigerian-man-got-news-about-mothers-death-dies-shortly-after-graduation/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by YugoMag: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiP bro cry cry

In other News'

Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex (Video)

Read Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/couple-fall-from-9-storey-building-while-having-sex-video/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mira4u: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by JudasNaCarrot: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is possibly a shock induced heart attack.

RIP Bro.....

Where you're going may likely be peaceful and good to your soul unlike the Nigeria's Buhari induced hell fire on earth with killer herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, rapists, wicked politicians, cultists, Boko Haram and now RUGA on rampage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by daddytime(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na wa oo

What is life and its essence?

Do your bit and leave the rest.

Enjoy life guys...there's enough time to be dead.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by adewest1999(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2019
This life isn't fair..... rip brotherly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by passyhansome(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2019
LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, THE HUMAN LIFE IS INFLUENCED AND CONTROLLED FROM THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT AND TO REMAIN IGNORANT OF THIS ITSELF IS FOOLISHNESS. RIP, BUT WE NEED TO PUT

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by gaetano: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
I know how that feels. I remembered how it was for me when I lost my dad. It took a miracle for the to recover. My dad was my best friend then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Onlinealaba(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Inside life .but who broke the news to him just at the peak of celebration they should av waited some deaths are not just easy to handle considering he can't get home to tell mama I made it..God help us..R.I.P bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by RDPMAN: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
So sad
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2019
He must have been very close to his mom.
Rip

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by fatymore(f): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2019
The love of a mother by her child....

Maybe she was the shoulder he leaned on...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by jesicajonna(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Another gone.. Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Justbeingreal(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2019
sad

The meaning of life is not meaningful..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by TANID(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
YugoMag:
RiP bro cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by thesicilian: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:
Na wa oo

What is life and its essence?

Do your bit and leave the rest.

Enjoy life guys...there's enough time to be dead.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
The cord that bind mother and child together is very strong..

RIP BRO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
The cord that bind mother and child together is very strong..

RIP BRO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mknigeriagreat: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
RIP. Stay healthy guys and let us all enjoy life together. No nairalander will die this year. Long life to us all.

You can also enjoy this life with the beautiful ride on my signature for a giveaway price.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Life is touch and go.....
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Do not be too emotionally attached to anyone for your own good. I lost everyone i had before i turned 26 but I'm still here, an orphan but still alive and pushing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
RIP. Stay healthy guys and let us all enjoy life together. No nairalander will die this year. Long life to us all.

You can also enjoy this life with the beautiful ride on my signature for a giveaway price.

You know your 1st statement is false advertising, right?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by opalu: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Apepworm: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Wow

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mknigeriagreat: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You know your 1st statement is false advertising, right?

Didnt get that please shed more light bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by NigPatriot(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
uddeze:
Do not be too emotionally attached to anyone for your own good. I lost everyone i had before i turned 26 but I'm still here, an orphan but still alive and pushing.

OMG!! What happened? You're really strong man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.