Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix (30168 Views)

Labour Party Polling Agents Undergoing Training (photos) / VIDEO: IPOB’s ESN Undergoing Training / Parade / Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by aguiyi2: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Both the video and the poster are old.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Zombiekiller010: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Where are the Dogs police used in embezzling billions of naira in 2019 election
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Deepfeel(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hope his salary is above the 30k minimum wage? undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by tsfisheriesm: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
These are the type of brain PMB can appoint ,political officer referring a dog as He.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by kereman1: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
who else saw the resemblance between they? she must truly be proud of her family member.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by TGIFriday(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice One
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Better dont send that dog to Calabar on its first assingnment, that will be a case of nonesense and ingredient. Hehe #dryjokefriday
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Dagger111(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Watch the video HERE

Those dogs are being paid monthly salaries jst like Army Mascot.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Motion123(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
INEC budgeted billions for those k-9 during the last elections, abeg did we see any
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Dagger111(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Hope his salary is above the 30k minimum wage? undecided

I can bet you that the dog's salary is more than a hundred thousand. The Mascot of my unit is an ordinary Bird with a monthly salary of 130k nt more of a strong and sensitive dog like this. Haba.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by DameB(f): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mckandre:
ure not getting the bigger picture here,shes comparing the current situation of our police force to that of the czech police dog, in a sense that if an Czech police dog can undergo such rigorous tasks why cant our police force go through proper training. In this case what she fails to understand is that she's advising the wrong audience.

Training alone won't solve the Police problems it has to be a multi-faceted and multi-pronged approach involving all stakeholders....
The public doesn't trust them and see them as part of the insecurity problem cos they have bleeped up time and again... There's even the issue of low renumeration... Police recruits and officers feel marginalized.. there's no inherent passion and pride in the job in Nigeria. Some people like befriending just so they can send them to bully and threaten people
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by baratech: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

Where she stole the video is not important, the important thing here is the importance of the message she passed across

What is the importance?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Sirlancelort(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lolz, but u commented
WonderManly:
Wetin concern me with this one wey dey waste is time... Me, no get time for all this trash. I cant die for someone to leave.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by emmnprince(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

Where she stole the video is not important, the important thing here is the importance of the message she passed across

Who told you the source of the video isn't important? If the video she shared his from another source then she's a liar & need to ostracized for telling the public lies. You cannot do evil for good to happen. The end should justify the means.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Deepfeel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dagger111:

I can bet you that the dog's salary is more than a hundred thousand. The Mascot of my unit is an ordinary Bird with a monthly salary of 130k nt more of a strong and sensitive dog like this. Haba.
Are you sure about that? Cause Nigerian government find it difficult to pay human beings talkless of a dog, abroad that dogs salary could be more than 2k dollars per month
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by ejemamaka: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Dagger111(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Are you sure about that? Cause Nigerian government find it difficult to pay human beings talkless of a dog, abroad that dogs salary could be more than 2k dollars per month

I'm very sure cos i do see my Unit Mascot's name on pay roll. U can ask any Army Personnel, all Nigerian Army Unit's Mascot earns monthly salaries.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Deepfeel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dagger111:

I'm very sure cos i do see my Unit Mascot's name on pay roll. U can ask any Army Personnel, all Nigerian Army Unit's Mascot earns monthly salaries.
That's good then, are you his senior in work or junior, I mean the mascot
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Dagger111(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

That's good then, are you his senior in work or junior, I mean the mascot

I'm far junior to the Mascot o.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by ugocitywnda: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Madam please this dog and environment not in naija,Ekuke is our breed. Try something else
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Deepfeel(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dagger111:

I'm far junior to the Mascot o.
Nawao that mascot na big man o grin my cousin try try 3 times to enter army dey no carry am
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by AerialMapper: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Exactly! The blindfolded dog can lead better than Buhari. I believe that's the point she was trying to make
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by xcellencia(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Telling who? For God sake!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by jnoz23(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Go tell the lifeless one like dat,
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by redsun(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
That dog are obviously smarter than her.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Dagger111(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Nawao that mascot na big man o grin my cousin try try 3 times to enter army dey no carry am

Heyah!!!
I wouldn't av tried the second time had it been i wasn't successful in first screening. With that vigorous screening, i can't try for the second time sir. Yes the Mascot is a big man, we have to give it respect, as it's sign of the Unit's strength.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by GLYMAN: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
A LinkedIn video it is...Copyright should always be honoured...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by leye4u: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
T
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by GMbuharii: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
That video was stolen from the czhech police page

Really?!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Alejobs: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Alejobs: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix by Leonbonapart(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

she's a drunkard. A miserable gag bitchh
She can only pass message to your kind that take her serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) / Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.