Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest (7518 Views)

Polaris Wise Account A High Yield Account That Pays You For Saving With Them / Piggyvest / Start Saving On Opay And Get 10% Interest Per Annum On Any Amount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Blogstereo(m): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2019
The money in Your Bank, You can use anyhow unless you're well disciplined. The money with #Awon Alajo aren't safe because they can run away with your money (especially the ones that aren't registered organizations).

But if you save with Piggyvest, You are safe and secured while your money will remain untouched until your desired date through the aid of the safelock option.

As a student, working classes, Bloggers etc are you finding it hard saving for a new PC, business, Mobile phone, School fees, Domain and Hosting (name them), With Piggyvest you can get everything done easily.

Are they reliable and what's the commission rate? Am sure that's your question.

They are reliable because for the past 12 months or so which i have been using them, i never encountered any issue. That earn them credibility. In addition, Check on their App page on google Playstore yoy will see users reviews upon reviews 99% are positive. (that's another reason they are considered reliable).

Piggyvest isn't a good place to save for commission because their commission rate is kinda low. It's a good place to save and lock your self from your funds for desirable period of time.

Funds in your available balance can be withdrawn but that in your safelock can't be withdrawn until your fixed date.

To get started, Register an account
https://piggyvest.com/l/54d5f4b

add a funding source (your ATM Card preferably)

Fund your wallet (any amount bigger than 100 naira)

Create a safelock and start saving.....

Referral program will only be available when you have at least 200 naira in your available balance and you earn 1k from the first 3k or More savings of your referrals.

��

1 Share

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by tempest01(m): 5:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Tell us to use your link so that you can get bonus, not story

2 Likes

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by arimahoseloka(m): 5:37am On Jul 19, 2019
tempest01:
really? How will New comers now understand..
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Umarzy(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2019
tempest01:

Lol
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Umarzy(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2019
arimahoseloka:
really? How will New comers now understand..

What's the maximum days you can leave your fund in the safelock. If you have funds in the safe lock, can you still top it up. What's their interest rate.
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by arimahoseloka(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Umarzy:

What's the maximum days you can leave your fund in the safelock. If you have funds in the safe lock, can you still top it up. What's their interest rate.
contact piggvest customer care so they give u a comprehensive answer. But from what I remember safelock can stay up to a year. U can't top up your safe lock but u can safelock multiple times with different amount of money at any time. Contact piggyvest on Instagram. Interest rate is 10% per annum last I checked. It can go higher if u purchase their Investment packages
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Umarzy(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
arimahoseloka:
contact piggvest customer care so they give u a comprehensive answer. But from what I remember safelock can stay up to a year. U can't top up your safe lock but u can safelock multiple times with different amount of money at any time. Contact piggyvest on Instagram. Interest rate is 10% per annum last I checked. It can go higher if u purchase their Investment packages

. Okay, thanks
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Blogstereo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
You can save and set time to it,
There is also auto save, once funds enter your bank, the amount you want gets into your piggyvest.
Join with https://piggyvest.com/l/54d5f4b
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Blogstereo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Umarzy:

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Blogstereo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
tempest01:

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by tempest01(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Umarzy:

You choose the days. The more the days, the more the returns.

You can add more funds to your safe lock, but you'll not get interest in the extra funds added.
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Stephenchisky(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
but you can also check on this
https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
compare cowrywise to piggy
whats the differnce between the two ?
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by kaycee125: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
viking07 this is the app I showed you yesterday, I save with it and cowrywise currently 12percent per annum

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Viking007(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2020
kaycee125:
viking07 this is the app I showed you yesterday, I save with it and cowrywise currently 12percent per annum
Thanks, sorry you got banned by the spam bot...12%=1.12 odds for 1 year, chai.
Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by austino677(m): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2020
Viking007:
lol...

2 Likes

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by Josephmumu03: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Alabi pays better cheesy
Viking007:

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest by fjlinks(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
PiggyVest is a platform that was created to help people in cultivating a good money savings and investment habit whether being a student, salary earner or a business owner.

Through this App, you can you as well make some cool money.

High Interest Rates on deposits up to 13%
1,000 Naira on each confirmed referral
Make money through accrued points

Learn more in the post by ShopOnlineG.com

Is PiggyVest Legit or Scam

(1) (Reply)

How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free / How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 / Stamp Duty: 16 Commercial Banks Fail To Remit N1.6bn To FG - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.