Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again (10510 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Martinez39(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
highcollide:
agreed!
The chameleon act ceases once she has hooked the guy.
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
fireback:
Pure love only exist between MOTHER and CHILD.
No woman loves any man. It's either they love your money or your life style or they pretend to love you in order to gain marriage from you. So there's no pure love between man and woman. Pls stop deceiving yourself. Marriage itself is NOT purely for love, it's for legal Sex and pro-creation.
You make sense I swear
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Biggty(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Imagine the one i just met, just barely 2 days into the "relationship" she asked me for money to buy foodstuffs. After the disturbance was too much i asked her that i will like to spend a night in her place, she told me it was too early that she doesn't know me that well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Jollof123: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Biggty:
Imagine the one i just met, just barely 2 days into the "relationship" she asked me for money to buy foodstuffs. After the disturbance was too much i asked her that i will like to spend a night in her place, she told me it was too early that she doesn't know me that well.
na wao na where una dey cee all dese type of gehls sef cheesy. Money to buy foodstuffscheesy? Girl wey u jus dey meet? Habacheesy.
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Deicide: 12:49am On Jul 22, 2019
pocohantas:
This one done turn Nairaland alpha male.

Association of heartbroken men.

Pcguru1, see your people o.

grin
Leave them alone undecided
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by hustleranthem(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Biggty:
lol nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by TrollKiller(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Biggty:
bros, run as fast as your legs can carry you shocked

that girl na scam shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Defenderalert(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao that guy has zero game. He's a loser. But can't blame him for trying.

Problem with najja guys is the thirst. Too much.

In any case personally I have women I fvck for free coz I know how to find the generous ones. Plus I know how to ask for it.

But your FB friend is hilarious

Pvssy hunter. Always "finding pvssy" chai.your mama must be a very sad depressed individual. hahahahaha...You think.every woman is your olosho free pvssy daughter? You cant even fvck a single mother of two after chasing that pvssy so.hard. grin Common knowledge is you only fvck men holes, you tried to move us into.your sins with your dumb miseduGAY empty write ups but failed WOEFULLY.Keep fvcking your shIIt holes and shut up.cheesy

Broke.as AF. You and your low budget stinking. hoes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
I used to think Nigerian girls will love you if you love them back. I believed in this cause when I was young, my older brothers and nephews usually told me that love conquers all. And their love escapades shows that (an uncle of mine married a girl he had dated since JS1).
But alas, my eyes are open. Although what I've said above is true, it doesn't work for the current generation of girls we have now. The previous generation followed that cliche, but the present generation doesn't.
All they want is money and they will give you mechanical love in return.
IM NEVER DATING A GIRL FOR LOVE AGAIN. ALL IM GOING FOR NOW IS THE KNACKS AND SEX AND PLEASURE.
Date a Nigerian girl for "love" and watch as she frustrates you.
Truely....
Romance is sweet with Finances.

*Swallows Red Pill*

This your mind set will make relationship complex for you

Instead of dating for knacking alone, just go for sex hawkers

No love attached no feelings attached

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
Guys are finally learning...
Gudmrn boss,i need you to help me . Can i pm you,or ask here?
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by ubunja(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Gudmrn boss,i need you to help me . Can i pm you,or ask here?
you can ask here. But I'm bad at dating advice
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
you can ask here. But I'm bad at dating advice
Thanks...All I need from you is that book by Charles..The bang rule. I was going through your write up before now,and I must say that, you're doing a great job. Can I drop my email plz?
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Thanks...All I need from you is that book by Charles..The bang rule. I was going through your write up before now,and I must say that, you're doing a great job. Can I drop my email plz?
i don't know that book. only heard of it.
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by tooawesome(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:

I have it. The bang rule and the advanced bang rule

Hit me up on whatsapp 09019732275
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by luvyaself95(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
TrollKiller:
bros, run as fast as your legs can carry you shocked
that girl na scam shocked
so it wasn't early for her to ask you for money...
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by luvyaself95(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn? I was first shocked, then dismay and dissapointed..

For me, its not as if i dont like sex but that shouldnt be the basis of any new relationshup. Since when i was a teenager growing up , there has always been this lustful look and suggestions from guys towards me until i became an adult and as the years went by, i found it so boring . Its just all about sex.

An igbo guy, sorry i mentioned igbo grin But he is . He saw my profile on fb and inbox me, we got chatting. He asked of my location, i told him , he was like wow! Im not far from him . And can he see me like right now before he goes to his shop on the island . That he cant believe im real. I laughed and said no problem come to my office , im just entering my office nw. He replied for real? I said yes nah. Im not hiding anything . He then came within 25mins. His place is not far . When he saw me , he was wow! He was filled with all smiles and he walked quickly to me hug me and said happily u are real and so pretty! Oh wow! I said wait guy! Chill! Wait , wait. He said ha! No o.
Mehn he cant believe his luck! That ok baby! Where do u want us to go for shopping? Shoprite? As he smiled still holding onto me . I sighed , and replied why do u want to tske me shopping?
He said baby, i love what im seeing ! You are too much!

I can see the desire and huge lust in his eyes .

I said look, loosen your hold ,please this is an office . I dont need my clients seeing me like this . He then remeembered he is an office and he removed his hands off me.
He said look babe! I want to make you happy and i know with shopping u will be all mine .

I burst into laughter , shook my head , i said guy! Im not interested in shopping for now. Lets be friends . He said ha! No o.. That i must be his babe and hes ready to make me happy . I said look we will chat, i need to get back to work. But please im not yoir babe yet. He said no o, you are my babe ! I was like which kind wahala be this one early mo mo. I got angry, i said look we will chat. Before he left ehn? Was even he saw a client walk in.

So u can imagine? He feels with shopping for me in shoprite i will open legs ,yaaaaaa.

Its all glaring in his eyes .

Its all about sex sad i had to use harsh words to cut him off eventually.

Although have met two cool guys on nairaland who are not all about sex .One is based in the Uk,the other one in lagos . Very sensible guys ,drop dead gorgeous guys o! The one in Uk gives freely without holding back and he has not seen me face to face, he has not said babe i want us to date, but he sends pounds when im strappd for cash( very cute frosh guy, as in over frosh! He knows himself cool) and we chat most times.

The second nairalander who is based in lagos , cute tall guy with 6packs ,matured in thinking ,focused and easy going too. Perfect gentleman. We chat as well and no talk about sex. Thats more like it . Lets understand our personalities well before delving into anything sexual.

Just leave sex behind and focus on how similar or different are both of your goals, in career , family and all. As long as we both know the chemistry is there .

Thats my take on it.
well you just like me though tho and i like sex the truth should be tell...
so lemme just say it because you're now mature and sensitive enough to know what you want and what suit you and that why you find sex and it talk boring because nowadays it hard to see a lady that doesn't like sex talk unlike you.
I wish to have a woman like you in my life that can differentiate...
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2019
tooawesome:

I have it. The bang rule and the advanced bang rule

Hit me up on whatsapp 09019732275
Okay bro..thanks
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:

i don't know that book. only heard of it.

Okay boss.
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
iLegendd:
Love exists. Sadly, most men don't know how to love. Now, your question will be, "How do I love?"

ANSWER

You love by not professing love until you're married to her. Even after that, don't be a nice man, but a wise man.
I'm nice and wise thats why I always kill two birds with one stone.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Youngpo413: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=80496380]

As in ehn? I was first shocked, then dismay and dissapointed..

For me, its not as if i dont like sex but that shouldnt be the basis of any new relationshup. Since when i was a teenager growing up , there has always been this lustful look and suggestions from guys towards me until i became an adult and as the years went by, i found it so boring . Its just all about sex.

An igbo guy, sorry i mentioned igbo grin But he is . He saw my profile on fb and inbox me, we got chatting. He asked of my location, i told him , he was like wow! Im not far from him . And can he see me like right now before he goes to his shop on the island ]

The one's I meet are always ready for sex immediately them enter my house,even the decent looking ones,perhaps I'm just unlucky with women....to find love without sex nowadays is very hard.
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by bogdaddy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Question no 1: have you dated a poor guy?
Question no 2: have you given a poor guy your attention without complaining about something... we shouldn’t say what we can’t do pls
RiyaGoddess:
You should stay off Sex. Once Sex is involved in a relationship, genuine love becomes difficult. You will find someone who will love you without money. You might even need to pretend to be a poor person in order to test the lady(s)
Read my signature
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by exporttraining: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
bogdaddy:
Question no 1: have you dated a poor guy?
Question no 2: have you given a poor guy your attention without complaining about something... we shouldn’t say what we can’t do pls

Hello. By now you should know that we are not all the same. Money is not the first thing I will look out for in a man whenever I'm ready...
Re: I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again by Victarion(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? / Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.