Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. (659 Views)

‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / Can I Have A Relationship In School And Still Graduate With A First Class? / I'm Marrying My Son Cuz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by bigpriik: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
let's enlighten some people...
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Nackzy: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Going to school is better than learning a skill...School brings developments faster than skill
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by amiibaby(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2019
The both can be achieved if u have the resources and the time to spare
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by thesicilian: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2019
We go to school to learn skills.
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Chrisrare: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
To succeed in life, u have to have one skill or the other. The best is to have both- skill and education.

1 Like

Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by KevMitnick: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Chrisrare:
To succeed in life, u have to have one skill or the other. The best is to have both- skill and education.
Apt...do both
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Nostradamus: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Make I buy land here...

Ayarm festoo La commenta!!
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Duchessree(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
You can do both if you can manage your time, i learnt tailoring before gaining admission into uni, and also when am on holidays i do go to my madam place to continue my skill.

1 Like

Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Daze12345(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nackzy:
Going to school is better than learning a skill...School brings developments faster than skill
keep dreaming ewu,how many educated people are among the world 10 most intellectual individuals or you think get education is only by going to school. That is why Nigeria is not growing because of this hungry certificate holders who produces nothing but laziness in the country.

1 Like

Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by blesskewe(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Learning a skill is good
That keeps u busy before gaining admission
That's if u want to continue schooling

#cobblernimi grin grin
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
None is worth it. Staying idle and having lots of children is the best.
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:

I the legendd
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Tony142: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:

cheesy
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
does school matters, it all depends on what you are learning in the school

does skills matters it all depends on the skills you are learning

both are important in their own way, but i have noticed that school teach lot of theoretical nonsense that after schooling you also have to learn the skills and gain experience to be a professional

in the real professional and corporate world, the guy with the right skills and the right schooling is the king

also the guy with the skills is the king if he has his own business, he then has to employ the guy with the right schooling and right skills to make his business look professional

1 Like

Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by KingWarri: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Daze12345:
keep dreaming ewu,how many educated people are among the world 10 most intellectual individuals or you think get education is only by going to school. That is why Nigeria is not growing because of this hungry certificate holders who produces nothing but laziness in the country.
Don't mind them.... Always expecting one big company to employ them after getting their certificate.. This lock them up in employee bondage
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by Callertunez: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Having a bigpriik is best cheesygrin

In other news...

Both of them are good.... Your education has a way of helping you organise your skill/talent for maximum productivity...
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by bigpriik: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Callertunez:
Having a bigpriik is best cheesygrin

In other news...

Both of them are good.... Your education has a way of helping you organise your skill/talent for maximum productivity...
Re: Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. by adeboi1: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Haaaaaa!! poverty go injure anybody wey try am oo[center][/center]

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing Pants To Slay In Facebook / Pennis Enlargement Products Are The Easiest Scam On The Internet / 20 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.