Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads (894 Views)

Guys, You Enter A Lady's Car And U See This In Her Back Seat / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Most Nairaland Men Are Idiots And Jobless Brokes And Don't Deserve A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by jendol07(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Men are idiots and I married their king” this is what the sticker on a lady car spotted in Lagos reads.

A social media user shared a picture of a car she drove behind in Lagos traffic and the sticker on the caught her attention...
read more from....
https://focusreporterng.com/2019/07/19/men-are-idiots-and-i-married-their-king-ladys-car-sticker-reads/

Re: Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by Nackzy: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Ironically, Men are the best...without a man they will all be useless
Re: Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Men are idiots and you still went on to marry one.... It's obvious, something is wrong with her brain
Re: Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by daddytime(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
If a king idiot can convince you to marry him which you did, I'd leave you to give yourself a very befitting name because calling you an idiotwould be a huge disrespect to your husband and his fellow idiots.
Re: Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by Lovelife433(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Eleribu omo.
Re: Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by pcicero(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
It takes an idiot to know one.
Re: Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Lady’s Car Sticker Reads by Skmoda360(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dead brain she-goat undecided

(1) (Reply)

It Really Sucks When All Those Slutty, Fresh Kind Of Guys / Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? / Indecisive On My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.