Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation (13304 Views)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by TITOPE(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/07/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo-can.html

The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has given the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, two weeks to submit report of its probe on the rape allegation against the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

PFN had set up a panel to probe the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo.

Busola, who is the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo had few weeks ago disclosed details of how Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her when she was young.

Fatoyinbo, however, denied the allegation, saying he has never forced himself on any woman in his life.

However, President of CAN, Dr Samson Ayokunle, at a news conference in Abuja on Thursday, explained that the body had taken it stands in the alleged rape case against Fatoyinbo.

He stated that the allegation, no matter how bad it might be, remained an allegation until proven otherwise.

According to Ayokunle: ”We have told you without mincing words that we will never support immorality in whatever form, it is alien to the culture of the church, to the teachings of Christ.

”And there is no pulpit that I know in Nigeria that the members are taught immorality, but we will not condemn until we have reasons to condemn, let the panel come out with the result let’s know what the truth is.

”I told you in the press release we issued that we have given the right to Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), because we don’t deal with individual churches, we deal with blocs.

”We have directed PFN, an arm of a bloc, which is also large enough to investigate that matter. I am telling you under God that PFN has set up that panel and that panel had been given two weeks within which to submit its report,

”Not only that, the two individuals involved have been invited by the committee and we are assuring them that nothing will be covered.”

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

9 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by jekky10(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Good

9 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by lonelydora: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
CAN should go and sit down. COZA is not your member. Why drink paracetamol for a non-member's headache?

Who else is following Kemi Olunloyo on Instagram?

Timi should ask Busola deep questions.

Well, we are watching and waiting. It will end in praise.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
My respect for the Christian Association of Nigeria grew overtime due to the way they are handling this #COZA Rape scandal...

I sincerely hope truth prevails.

Meanwhile,

Want Quick Money, Solve this Problem!

Click HERE!!!

7 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by passyhansome(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
ok
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by NLSavage: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Payback

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Emily22(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Bbnaija killed the whole rape saga grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by KfashionHubb: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
RAPIST should be castrated..
Check signature
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Kingjags: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
I’m not taking sides on this matter, but let’s not forget that Pastors are also human, which means we all have same Impulse, same Stupidity and same Konji.

7 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Good, we need to know the truth.

7 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by onecornerboy(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by geesilver(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
but i tot PFN said COZA is not member, why investigating them again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by queenxey1(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Na person wey never see problem dey use English dey pray.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by 9jaTalks(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Not Again 2x

COZA

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Sirpaul(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
let bubu sign first

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Vuvaaenergy01: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Let the truth prevail

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Ghen ghen
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Personally this is a very easy one to tell how it would eventually pan out.

For Biodun Fatoyinbo is not the only popular church leader in this nation, in fact he's amongst the top twenty.

So is it only that all those ladies would want to bring down.

I mean even common sense should just make one figure out that this man is a serial rapist.

#istandbusola
#istandwiththetruth
#saynotorape
#saynotorapists

5 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by ichidodo: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Or?!..
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by RDPMAN: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Good!
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by mknigeriagreat: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
My view is no investigation will yield anything. The man will deny it, and Busola herself will keep insisting it happened. So what report are you going to give us that we have not heard before? To get the real truth out of this matter is going to be a very hard one because of when it happened. I pray whoever is saying the truth among the two of them be vindicated.

That said click on my signature for the best car offer deal of this weekend. Fresh Tokunbo.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by IMASTEX: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Okay now
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by brainhgeek(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
KfashionHubb:
RAPIST should be castrated..
Check signature

How do you castrate a female rapist?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by naijaboy756: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
slide49551:
Scamming thief...

What do you seek to achieve sef?

I will keep reporting your posts

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by KfashionHubb: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
brainhgeek:

How do you castrate a female rapist?
females don't rape..
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by josite: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
who are these stupid CAN.NO WONDER OBASANJO SAID DURING HIS REIGN.'CAN MY FOOT".

IF THE DAKOLO IS SURE OF HER CLAIM LET HER GO TO THE COURT.

THE STUPID PASTOR HIMSELF OUGHT TO HAVE SUED THE DAKOLO IF HE HAS GOOD ADVISERS AND LET EVERYBODY MOUTH COMOT FROM HIS CASE WHILE SAME OS BEFORE A COURT OF LAW.

GIVEN THE MANY ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ,THE PASTOR SHOULD KNOW BY NOW GOD MAY BE WARNING HIM BY ALL THESE THAT HE IS NOT FIT TO BE A PASTOR AND GO AND JOIN DAVIDO GANG.

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ,PLEASE GET GOOD ADVISERS WHEN U FACE GRIEVOUS SITUATION.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
oh we are back again
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by brainhgeek(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
KfashionHubb:
females don't rape..

Oh. Tell me something! What do they do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Tithe, You Are Obligated To Keep The Whole Law! / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Is It Wrong To Attend Different Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.