Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Power Against The Battle Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against The Battle Of Life (301 Views)

Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Against The Battle Of Life by EvangelistMFM(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
This week we are looking at the message entitled,"Power against the battle of life".Beloved,I encourage you to read this message carefully. Battles is one of the weapons the devil uses to make man turn away from his glorious destiny.But I pray for you ,all you have lost to the devil will be restored today in Jesus' name.

Let us examine some few Bible verses in order to inquire from the Holy Spirit some salient points.

Job 14:1,says,"Man that is born of a woman is of a few days,and full of troubles"

Micah 7:6,"For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; man's enemies are the men of his own house"

Ephesians 6:12,"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places"

Matthew 10:36,"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household".

Friend,let's face fact: there is nobody on the face of this earth that does not have problems,life is full of ups and down,good things of life that you desire to have like cars,house,good job, and the rest of them.But there are some spiritual forces that do not want you to have all these things,if you do not do anything to stop their operations,then your life is doomed.

If you think the world is a play field,you will need to have a re-think. The only identification mark on every human being is problems,problems is universal.Whether you are a white man or black man,it is common to everybody,it comes in different ways to every person,the side it shows to me may not be the side it shows to you.

Some people start their own struggle right from the cradle and it goes to the grave.The truth is that many people that did not believe that they can die have died as a result of the battle of life. Believe it or not, it is possible for a man to die before his time.

Let me state some few facts about the battle of life:

Every man either has a problem or causes a problem. A man can also be a problem to himself.

The battle of life can be mysterious and hidden,it can be very cruel,it does not respect your age,your position,your wealth or your educational achievement,if you are poor or rich,it is of no importance,the battle of life will hit you without any invitation.

The battle of life is real,it is not fable,those who call it psychological imbalance or just ordinary dream are deceiving themselves. They may eventually die as a result of the battle of life.

The battle of life has no respect for your intelligence, smartness,it can render the intelligent professor confused and useless,in actual fact, man's education is not complete if he does not understand the battle that face him. Education is not just the ability to decode words,it is knowing the forces limiting you and being able to restrain them.

The battle of life has no respect for anybody,whether you are the President of a country or you are the richest man on earth,it does not make you immune to the battles and storms of life.

Your age is not a limitation to the battle of life, there are powers that are able to see through the womb and discover the kind of child that is to be born,they actually attack the baby if they discover the child is going to be great. No wonder some babies die before their birth. That is why I advise pregnant women to be more prayerful while pregnant.The more colourful your destiny,the more severe your battle will be.Nobody is exempted from the battle of life,if you say you have no battle to fight,it means you have been defeated. No one is excluded from the battle of life,no matter your status. Your friends may be helpless on the day of battle.

The battle of life can be mysterious,it can be deep and hidden,it may be difficult to understand. A sister was looking for husband to marry at the age of forty,after fervent prayer.God opened her eyes to see that her wedding garment had been placed under a stone in a witchcraft meeting. The way each person reacts to the battle of life is different,some people result to take drugs,the husband that is having problem with his wife will go to beer parlor to try and forget his problems. Another husband will result to beating the wife.
Sometime ago,I heard of a girl that committed suicide for failing her school certificate examination.Students in the university will join cults in order to confront any problems that will face them during the course of their study in campus. We have heard the case of a husband that kills his wife to make money,also women donate their children's blood at witchcraft meetings. Many barren women have done all kinds of things to get children,like bathing naked in the river,going to the herbalist to carry sacrifices in a particular crossroad,sleeping with fake prophets. If a husband waits for years without a baby he could marry another wife and this will result in a serious battle in the family. Your parentage will determine your battle,you may be facing battle that you did not cause or you may be facing a battle that you did not know anything about.

The battle of life can be a result of one sin your ancestors committed hundreds of years ago and a curse is placed on your family to the fourth generation. If you discover that poverty is very rampant in your family or you found out that no one in your family has ever built a house or that no one in your family has ever acquired a degree from any university, then you must know that there is battle to fight.

Behind every battle is a spiritual force, the Bible says; And we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12.

You can fight at different level of life,it could be in your body,it could be in your career,marriage,children or at the stage of pregnancy.It is either you fight or you perish.
Your geographical location or where you are living will not hinder you from facing the battle of life. The truth is that as soon as you take your traveling bag and you want to travel out, the battle of life will follow you to the foreign countries you are going to. Some people have been controlled by evil powers back to this country from foreign countries. Majority of these difficulties eventually overcome many people,this shave made a lot of people to die before their time. Some people run mad,some are admitted into the hospital for various diseases or as a result of injuries sustain during the battle.

The battle of life differs from person to person, you must understand the battle you are facing. The way out is to recognize that there is a battle to fight and you cannot fight on your own and you need to know that in this mysterious world,the spiritual world controls the physical world. There is more to what your eyes can see.Things don't just happen,it must have been evoked from the spritual realm to the physical realm.That is why you see somebody hale and hearty today,tomorrow he or she is dead. The days are full of evil,this world is a habitation of cruelty and wickedness. The other day I heard of a story that happened in Kano where a 5 year old boy was kidnapped by his own cousin,drugged,killed and buried in a shallow grave.Is that not wickedness of the highest order?

During the day,evil is perpetuated by human beings,in the night,while you are already tired,sleeping,wickedness is going on in great dimensions.People go to bed at night,by the time they wake up they have developed stroke.You also need to know that when greater powers confront smaller powers, the smaller power must bow.

Let me be honest with you,in this world,there are various kinds of spiritual power,there is witchcraft power,there is marine power (water spirits ),there is occultist power,there is power of the spirit husband and wife. All these powers are satanic power but there is another power that is greater than all these powers, this great power has been given to JESUS.

If you want to use this power in the name of JESUS,you need to surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, He is the one that can help you fight the battle of life.All you need to do is to say LORD JESUS,I COME TO YOU TODAY, I CONFESS THAT I AM A SINNER,I BELEIVE THAT YOU DIED FOR ME ON THE CROSS,FORGIVE ME MY SINS,COME INTO MY LIFE,TAKE CONTROL OF MY LIFE,WASH ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD AND WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN. If you have done this, I congratulate you because you have taken the greatest decision on the surface of this earth. You are now standing on the better platform of the blood of Jesus to pray and recover what satan has stolen from your life.

God bless you for taking time to read this message.

PRAYER POINTS

1.Let God arise in HIS anger and fight for me.
2.I neutralise,all the problems originating from the mistake of my parents,in the name of Jesus.
3.Lord,open up all the good doors of my life that household wickedness has shut.
4.Let all evil blood,that has mingled with my blood be drained out,in the name of Jesus.
5.I trample upon every enemy of my advancement and promotion,in the name of Jesus.
6.Let the backbone of stubborn pursuer and strongman break,in the name of Jesus.
7.O Lord,enlarge my coasts beyond my wildest dream.

Evang.John Otuechere,
Leader, Souls for Christ Evangelistic Movement.

For prayer and counseling:08146369059;08183438706

(1) (Reply)

Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Adamu Ikehin Emi Isonidaye / False Knowledge Of Today's Christianity / Abraham Slept With Hagar To Bring Ishmael But That Did Not Stop Isaac Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.