Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Traveling To Sokoto - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Sokoto (704 Views)

Pilot Makes Emergency Landing In Sokoto As Tyres Exploded After Take-off / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Sokoto by stewie(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2010
Please does anyone know the ditance and easiest means of transportation to the Sultan's Palce, from Sokoto Airport?

I'm a journalist who's been asked to cover a meeting @ the palace, and will like to be there on standby, long before the meeting begins.

I'm worried about not knowing the terrains enough, to flunk my assignment. Anyone with valuable information

thanks

SG
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by LouisThoru(f): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2010

Re: Traveling To Sokoto by LouisThoru(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
city center

Re: Traveling To Sokoto by kokoletz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
Bros if ure in sokoto y nt ask d people there or even a cab 2 take u there
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by tpiah: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
kokoletz:

Bros if ure in sokoto y nt ask d people there or even a cab 2 take u there

lipsrsealed
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by LouisThoru(f): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
Thats why the white man is better in thinking than the black man.

Someone asks for help, someone helps by sending him maps to help him, someone think maps are not good, but he shold go and start asking, so what do they use maps for?
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by kokoletz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
Sorry ooooo, mr geogragher or journalist just look for a sit d airport and start studing d map after 7yrs u'll get 2 d palace.
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by stewie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
Thank you Sirs for ur very useful responses. The Map will do a good job in identification of whereabouts and proximity.

Thanks also to the daft people person who sees Nairaland as amusing and not sure what to say or do with the portal. Even from thier names we can tell who they are, seldom seeds.

I'll be fine. However, for suggestions on how long it takes on the subject distance, your help is much welcome.

Thank you all

SG
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by kokoletz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
Bros no hard feeling but it is only a dunce dt act d way u re acting even an airport taxi will drive u straight there y are behaving like a baboon when ure nt in d forest abeg wise up am outer here.
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by tpiah: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

Thats why the white man is better in thinking than the black man.

Someone asks for help, someone helps by sending him maps to help him, someone think maps are not good, but he shold go and start asking, so what do they use maps for?

come, are you really in your right mind today?

what's wrong with the fellow asking people around him the way to the sultan's palace instead of soliciting on the internet?

did it occur to you he may be suspicious?

even in the US you see huge billboards every other mile, telling people to report anything suspicious so what's your point.

since i've now shown you the white man is also selective when it comes to releasing information, will you give it a rest now?
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by LouisThoru(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^

Who are u? putting yourself in an important position you don't occupy? and what's wrong with him soliciting on the internet? his he a fool that doesn't know what he wants? Mr Tpiah loud mouth?

Will you now put a tape across your own mouth and shut up? You don't know me and i don't care to know you, so, keep to your corner.

The white man wants to go anywhere, he goes on the internet, plans his journey, prints it and he is so certain what he is doing, but the black man looks at him, calls him a fool and tells him, when you get to the airport, start asking all the people you see. What a black brain.
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by LouisThoru(f): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
stewie:

Thank you Sirs for your very useful responses. The Map will do a good job in identification of whereabouts and proximity.

Thanks also to the daft people person who sees Nairaland as amusing and not sure what to say or do with the portal. Even from thier names we can tell who they are, seldom seeds.

I'll be fine. However, for suggestions on how long it takes on the subject distance, your help is much welcome.

Thank you all

SG

Stewie.

The distance is on the lower left corner of the first map.
Re: Traveling To Sokoto by kokoletz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
Y is dis journalist causing fight in dis forum

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa / South African Airways Looks To Asia As Europe Heads Into Recession / A Plane Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.