Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol (14379 Views)

Imo Robbers Force Victim To Convey Stolen Belongings / Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by CuriousMynd: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Medbury Medical Services has suspended its driver for using its ambulance to convey 10 cartons of stolen Tramadol, Igbere TV reports.

The company, in a statement on Thursday, said that the driver hijacked the ambulance without permission.

Officials of the Nigeria Customs Service, Apapa Area Command, had on Wednesday announced the arrest of two suspects caught with 10 cartons of stolen tramadol conveyed in an ambulance at Apapa ports.

Medbury, a health provider responsible for emergency medical services to Apapa Warf, had at all times stationed its ambulances within the terminal.

The company had earlier discovered that the whereabouts of the driver and ambulance were unknown and missing before the news broke.

The company said it had launched investigation into how the vehicle was used for the illegal activity.

“The initial assumption was that the driver had stolen the ambulance, but we were later informed that the driver had been intercepted by Customs officers at the Port and Tramadol was discovered in the vehicle.

“We will like to clarify that the driver was at the time of the incident not authorised to move the vehicle out of the premises and acted on his own accord,” the statement said.

“We immediately provided a replacement, a fully equipped ambulance, as soon as we were notified of the incident and the driver involved has been suspended indefinitely, pending the report of the investigation.”

The company commended moves by customs officials to further investigate the matter.

“While the terminal interfaces with Nigerian Customs and the issue of investigation is ongoing, we are on standby to offer assistance within our capacity and knowledge on the issue as well as receive any useful information from the terminal on its perspective on the issue,” the company said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831253/shocking-company-suspends-driver-for-using-ambulance-to-convey-stolen-tramadol/

1 Like

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Cryomancer: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
wetin concern vulture with barbing salon?..... so ambulance don turn the new means of drug lifting again?.....chai.... nothing wey abu no go see for gate.

i still remember the day i took that drug to knack one girl, just as advised by my friend.... time for action i was just shaking like an asthma patient and my diick no gree stand too, i come dey ver weak and my eyes come dey see double.... i immediately started accusing the girl of using juju on me..... i had to sleep for straight 2days before i recovered from the effect. since then i'm always wondering how some people take that drug on a daily basis

7 Likes

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by inoki247: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol Tramadol don turn Gold wey people dey steal now

1 Like

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by shogsman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Double wahala for the driver.
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by KfashionHubb: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
place your order now. K-fash delivers Nationwide. Check signature for WhatsApp number .link up now.
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by crackhouse(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sharp driver. Maybe he's taking it to a client in the cemetery
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Essentially supplying Emergency aids.........

3 Likes

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Britishcoins(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just suspended? Why not sacking.

I hate to spend 1 minitue in hospital
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Magnifico2000: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Good
That was how my neighbour was asking me if I have TM. At first I was confused, as I don't even know the meaning of TM.
He thought I was joking when I asked for the meaning. He then told me it was tramadol and that a lady is coming to visit him that night.
I just shook my head and left him because he was too young and wasn't ready to listen to any preaching from me.

Please say no to drugs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Virusnation: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
The manager don enter wahala.. it's a perfect deal gone wrong
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
inoki247:
Lol Tramadol don turn Gold wey people dey steal now
it is very expensive in that quantity!
It is worth it for the driver as his cut for the muling will be huge.
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by TGIFriday(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Great
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Chiccly(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Right step in the right direction.

3 Likes

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Kendumazy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Science student driver
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
k
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na Tramadol them the steal

after taking tramadol u go and rape someone's child after the will blame BUHARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
MOSKID55:
Na Tramadol them the steal

after taking tramadol u go and rape someone's child after the will blame BUHARI
So your brain couldn't tell you the theft was for resale purposes?
Do you know the worth of those 10 cartons undecided

2 Likes

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Solidkay(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
GREED!!!!!!
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by AntiMCU: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
So your brain couldn't tell you the theft was for resale purposes?
Do you know the worth of those 10 cartons undecided
Would like to know the worth please...
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
the ban actually send the price up. the one that use to sell for #30 now sell for #150
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
AntiMCU:

a single tablet of 200mg now sell for #150-200 in some places due to buhari ban. was #30 before
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by AntiMCU: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
Seems you have experience in smuggling...
How much is the carton price in black market now?
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by AntiMCU: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

a single tablet of 200mg now sell for 150-200 in some places
Like a carton price...
I know where these guys took it from.
These ones were just unlucky.
A 500 cartons packed 40 ft container has been reduced to 223 +
First hand info...

1 Like

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cryomancer:
wetin concern vulture with barbing salon?..... so ambulance don turn the new means of drug lifting again?.....chai.... nothing wey abu no go see for gate.

i still remember the day i took that drug to knack one girl, just as advised by my friend.... time for action i was just shaking like an asthma patient and my diick no gree stand too, i come dey ver weak and my eyes come dey see double.... i immediately started accusing the girl of using juju on me..... i had to sleep for straight 2days before i recovered from the effect. since then i'm always wondering how some people take that drug on a daily basis

E never master u that's y

1 Like

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by tardell007(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
y
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
AntiMCU:

Like a carton price...
I know where these guys took it from.
These ones were just unlucky.
A 500 cartons packed 40 ft container has been reduced to 223 +
First hand info...
I don't know how much it sells per carton but I can assure you that it sell very fast.
my cousin sister is a pharmacist and she told me that one can afford to sell only tramadol these days and still carve out a living
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
AntiMCU:

Seems you have experience in smuggling...
How much is the carton price in black market now?
the carton goes for 3.8m whereas the street value will give around 5.3m
Very profitable business I tell you.turns one a millionaire overnight and I like it because it does not have accommodation hence easy to smuggle.
The only reason I don't like it is because sourcing for clientele is very hard and controlling street sellers under you is daunting if you don't have sufficient force(hitmen that deals with erring dealers)
Best way is to get bulk buyers that would buy from you and retail themselves.best idea.

1 Like

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
AntiMCU:

how many rolls are in this carton?
Because some cartons differ.
As in comes with different numbers of rolls.
Seem you are also a beneficiary of the stolen product.
We all know the drill going on in that apapa smiley
Chop knuckle guy man.your hustle don pay grin

1 Like

Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by sirusX(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
I still wonder how a regular drug got ban

After much abuse, guess it was bound to happen
Re: Medbury Medical Suspends Driver For Using Ambulance To Convey Stolen Tramadol by AntiMCU: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
how many rolls are in this carton?
Because some cartons differ.
As in comes with different numbers of rolls.
Seem you are also a beneficiary of the stolen product.
We all know the drill going on in that apapa smiley
Chop knuckle guy man.your hustle don pay grin
It was seized by customs about 5 weeks ago.
Different dudes just dey collect thier share.
The fact that they caught these ones was a tip off.
Due to this now, they've barricaded the area.
E pain boyz sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested As Police Bust International Drug Peddling Racket In India / Can't I Study Political Science With These O'level Grades? / The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.