Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (33882 Views)

Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BetShop: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shared with Caption 

Happy birthday to my second madam, my second boss, my second chairlady, my love, my daughter, my sister. @auntysuccess May you grow stronger, smarter, wiser, healthier, more prosperous and successful... I love you darling.

Source: NAIJA WEB

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by kernniejay(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Like play like play, na so this girl take become a "child comedienne".

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by itspzpics(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow

Girlfriend Caught Her Boyfriend Sleeping With Her 12yearold Daughter, Watch Video (18+) => HERE

1 Share

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by rummmy: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
E

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Julius2214(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hh
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
This girl seems funnier than Emmanuella grin grin grin

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by sirusX(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
kernniejay:

You address yourself how you want the world to see you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ekugbeh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow. More good things to come
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Publicizing: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy Birthday Little Star... �

I'll get you a US number to use for your Whatsapp. Yes, you heard right. For just N3500/b], It's good for business... I'm sure u know that international customers will trust you more if you use a US number.

If you need this send me a message on Whatsapp on my US number....

===+1 508 444 9936=== Or [b]Click To Chat
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by valuedammy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fine small girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by venchi: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday, na your birthday

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by seunayantokun(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Success from childhood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday girl

2 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by seyilabi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin They should beat me and they will be tired.

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ifeanyiatuadu: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Emmanuella must be jelous of her cos she's outshining her

2 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by naphunlimited(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is awesome!
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by QUALITYX100023: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2019

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:
Why would she be? We all have our time and your fans will always prefer you even if you are saying trash...... Emmanuella has made a name for her self already, but how far with you?

31 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by dayleke: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
seyilabi:

It's not that "Success".

34 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mknigeriagreat: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hustling little girl with God on her side. Keep soaring.

Check my signature for a giveaway sparkling Tokunbo car. Call meeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Primusinterpares(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
These days enhnnn... comedy seams to be the in thing

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by nonny1212: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
ademidedavid:

Why would she be? We all have our time and your fans will always prefer you even if you are saying trash...... Emmanuella has made a name for her self already, but how far with you?
no mind the guy.. mark angel comedy became popular because of Emmanuella. The success kind of comedy sounds rude atimes. Emmanuella is naturally funny. Mk the guy just say him like success and not Emmanuella being jealous.

19 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BanevsJoker(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
kernniejay:
Not the same Success.
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by seyilabi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
dayleke:

It's not that "Success".
ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by aquadude15: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
ademidedavid:

after reading your reply, if na me I go go drink one carton of sniper

2 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Awe4luv(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
BetShop:

Shared with Caption 

Happy birthday to my second madam, my second boss, my second chairlady, my love, my daughter, my sister. @auntysuccess May you grow stronger, smarter, wiser, healthier, more prosperous and successful... I love you darling.

Source: NAIJA WEB

child comedian u say?, ain't u a child too?
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by xtrim1: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
seyilabi:
No b Success be that.

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Awe4luv(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
ademidedavid:

he's making his name on nairaland....
Mr David, am Ur biggest fan!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by dayleke: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
seyilabi:

ok thanks.

You welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:

Una just wan cause Riot for this country,
See wetin this one dey talk

6 Likes

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Babaken(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
sirusX:

You address yourself how you want the world to see you
Is the same way like, DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-red And A Fan Come For Each Other After Flaunting Money On Instagram. / Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.