Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post (13948 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by AnonymousIP: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

It’s time for Ayawaso West Wuogon....it’s time to listen and serve the interest of the people. It’s time for change....I John Dumelo, humbly ask you to support me on this journey. God bless you and God bless Ghana. Please follow the official campaign page for daily updates. @dumelo42020 #takingaction #gettingresults #idey4u

Source: NAIJA WEB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by kernniejay(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
I thought it is only in Nigeria that artistes find an acting stage in politics.

8 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by itspzpics(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
smiley
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by Oshokomole36(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Not only in film o, even in movie self them dey do politics
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by namiji2598: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Desmond Elliot and Banky W comes to mind grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by apesinola001: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin
There is money in politics

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by fearlessigboman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nawa o...
Why Africa just dey like this...
Only money.. Nothing else..
Honestly, what can this dude offer to his country people..

Does he know how the forex market work??
Does he know informations in the business world and around the globe...

No.. Because the only thing an African politician can do is construct road and put one or two sticks and call it school..
Everyday governor commissions this road.. Builds tap for this community.. Damn! We are bleeped!

That is why even Jesus and Mohammad no come Africa.

Ps: before you talk about Egypt, Egypt just happen to share the same geographical area with us.. I'm sure they do not even want to be tagged as African.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by Blackfire(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
All this Nigerian actor trying to contest in Ghana..... Rubbish.
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by GenFunction: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
BOBO don see as him 9ja colleagues wey join politics don fat up

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by NaijaFutbol: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
A
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by spafu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Next one
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by BomBellaBlog: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
kernniejay:
Arnold Schwarzenegger acted, wrote scripts, directed, produced and retired on the stage of Politics inside the Government house of the state of California.

12 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by firo08(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Success Mr John.
I want to also serve my people but cabals don't want leave spaces for the youths

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
All the best mate, hopefully you don't pull a Desmond on dem* folks over there.
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by rita25(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
no wonder the guy go marry so that him pple go see am as responsible...who wants to vote a bachelor anyway? he should sha not behave like the intimacy gadget senator oh undecided
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by AnonymousIP: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oshokomole36:
Not only in film o, even in movie self them dey do politics

whats the difference
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by naphunlimited(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
All of them wan become politician's cool
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by Kingluqman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
No be umbrella I dey see so?

Na Gnanian PDP be that

grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by octus2008(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
THE FOOL WEY THIEF LAND CRUISER V8 FOR GHANA
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by wisdomkid: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
fearlessigboman:
Nawa o...
Why Africa just dey like this...
Only money.. Nothing else..
Honestly, what can this dude offer to his country people..

Does he know how the forex market work??
Does he know informations in the business world and around the globe...

No.. Because the only thing an African politician can do is construct road and put one or two sticks and call it school..
Everyday governor commissions this road.. Builds tap for this community.. Damn! We are bleeped!

That is why even Jesus and Mohammad no come Africa.

Ps: before you talk about Egypt, Egypt just happen to share the same geographical area with us.. I'm sure they do not even want to be tagged as African.

You typed 100% rubbish.
Sorry, 300% rubbish.

Have you seen his farming business?
Do you know other businesses he's controlling?

When last did you even see him on a movie poster?
But no, you'll come here to claim sense but lacks it 100%

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by naijajobx: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oh
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by Adult1992(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
nice one
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
you tried on this
Re: John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post by lereinter(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
kernniejay:

What of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronald Reagan

(1) (Reply)

Man With Biggest Hip In The World / Uche Ogbodo Shimmers In New Makeover Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Covers ThisDay Style Latest Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.