Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (57678 Views)

3 Car Snatchers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) / 2 Car Snatchers Arrested By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

no . he is not a terrorist like you guys that live in the bush with animals

Check your father's history well, if you know him that is.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Bro Nigerians are foolish savages. You are wasting your time arguing with them
That's why the country is a mess

See the way that uncivilized jungle police man was slapping the boy despite the bullet wound at his back
you didn't read the part that said the exchanged fire with police?
so what should police have done to them? give them chocolate and hug them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Fulani are blood sucking people, go to Benue, Jos etc and confirm

Some Benin/ Edo boys are blood sucking people, this thread exemplifies it.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nemesis909:

Check your father's history well, if you know him that is.
not like yours who is a terrorist and sleep with animals in the bush
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by SonofAdoke: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is the height of unprofessional display by the Police Officers involved in the operation. They ought to have saved their lives after disarming them and not beating them despite the bullet wounds. The other boy was even shot at the back! That’s an act of cowardice by the police officers. May Their Soul rest Peace! This should also be a lesson to youngsters out there seeking over night Wealth that Crime Does not Pay!

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

not like yours who is a terrorist and sleep with animals in the bush

But you don't know yours.

Shame.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by lagosinnovator: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
These kids are a collosal waste to their parents. what a disgrace. when a society allows shits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nemesis909:

Some Benin/ Edo boys are blood sucking people, this thread exemplifies it.
they could be northerners who travelled down south or you haven't heard of your fellow Mohammite kidnapping in the south?
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Maromark(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
tiredoflife:
This is so wrong
U caught them alive
So why killed them

We live in the Zoo remember, see how lives was wasted.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
saintini:
Who do we blame for the way these young chaps have turned out? Their Parents or the Government? Can poverty be an excuse for this? Many questions crossing my mind.

They are the same guys that are cultists on campus.

Did you not read about the CRUTECH boy that got killed last week?

How old do you think his assailants were?
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

they could be northerners who travelled down south or you haven't heard of your fellow Mohammite kidnapping in the south?

The one who was being questioned spoke in a strong Bendel accent.

He could be your sibling sef.

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nemesis909:

But you don't know yours.

Shame.

I know him very well and I know he does not sleep with animals . is it not better for one to be fatherless than have a father who wife animals in the bush. how are we sure it was not one of his animals that gave birth to you?

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
gaetano:
Crisis is looming. Hunger is in the land.

it's a mix of greed and hunger and a failed country

1 Like

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I know him very well and I know he does not sleep with animals . is it not better for one to be fatherless than have a father who wife animals in the bush. how are we sure it was not one of his animals that gave birth to you?

Stop lying you don't know him.

Your mother told you lies.

She doesnt even know which of her customers is responsible.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is sad...so...sad. The Nation is fast losing her youth
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nemesis909:

still better than raising kids from cow �
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
SonofAdoke:
This is the height of unprofessional display by the Police Officers involved in the operation. They ought to have saved their lives after disarming them and not beating them despite the bullet wounds. The other boy was even shot at the back! That’s an act of cowardice by the police officers. May Their Soul rest Peace! This should also be a lesson to youngsters out there seeking over night Wealth that Crime Does not Pay!

crime does not pay indeed

1 Like

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by successfulhadi22(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
our leaders of tommoro are becoming something else
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by dfrost: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
cosef:
Who give this Bini boys liver Abeg?

Benin and liver na 5&6. Anini is from where again?
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Well I agree to an extent, but it seems u have personal dislike for them

What if I told you I'm Deltan myself, would you believe?

What I don't appreciate, is the demonising of people regardless of where they come from.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
This country without the slightest doubt is truly and truly genuinely a Z.O.O
The suspect is bleeding from a gunshot wound and they couldn't rush him off to the hospital to first of all save his life?! But they took him to the station and he lost his life.

It will NEVER be well with ANYBODY who argues that this country is not a ZOO.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
badmrkt:
If properly checked they are or were fan of the that IDIOT with that stupid 'soapy' rubbish. NAIRA MARLEY or whatever the fuuuk his name is....
MARLIANS grin
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by tutudesz: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sonfethopia:

U never go port harcourt
I know port own is high, but Edo own is on other level entirely.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by sunnyblue26: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why killing them, they should have been tried then jailed if this is really true.... Don't like nonsense abeg... Every day jungle justice in Naija
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by revolt(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
But why didnt the police man let him answer? I just see an innocent man being slapped and beaten and accused of robbery. I can never trust these people without evidence. Thousands of innocent souls have been wasted and wet up by these guys...

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nemesis909:

Still waiting for your reply or you are now in the bush with your wives � � � �?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

I will believe, even if you lie I can't prove it, I didn't demolish anyone if u are in Naija I need not tell you about the happenings spurred by them, well female fulani are peaceful except the males that are vampire.. I only hate people that kills for no reason

All tribes in Nigeria have despicable souls within them.

Nigerians need to start embracing innovation or go extinct.

The India, you all claim has moved a large swath from poverty did so because the older generation embraced education whilst the younger ones keyed into the IT revolution.

We have no excuses for our failure.

Not power supply not bad government.

Our individual and collective decisions would determine our growth pattern.

For now, we can continue shouting PDP, APC, Fulani herdsmen, OPC, as if those are the things that would bring forth development.

Young people spending 18 hours of the day discussing politics.

Crazy people.
Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
LoveJesus87:
This country without the slightest doubt is truly and truly genuinely a Z.O.O
The suspect is bleeding from a gunshot wound and they couldn't rush him off to the hospital to first of all save his life?! But they took him to the station and he lost his life.

It will NEVER be well with ANYBODY who argues that this country is not a ZOO.

why are you feeling sorry for them.....the creator of their future victims would probably be saying a heavy prayers for the police men by now

Kudos to the police men, suffer no criminal to live sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis909: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Still waiting for your reply or you are now in the bush with your wives � � � �?

Helping you to look for your father.

Your mom provided 2 higher education notebooks to look through.

You can check Sambisa, I'll check Koko in Delta state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.