Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents (24361 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
An Information and Communications Technology expert witness, David Njoga, called by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, said on Friday, that he needed the permission of the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission to decrypt or read some documents he claimed to have been obtained from the commission’s server.

Njoga, who said he came from Kenya to testify in the case, said without the INEC chairman’s permission, he could not access the said server and decrypt the documents obtained from it.

The petitioners are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the February 23, 2019 poll.

Under cross-examination by respondents’ lawyers, the witness who testified as the petitioners’ 59th witness, had said the results being laid claim to as the authentic results of the last presidential election obtained from INEC server were published on www.factsdontlie.com by an anonymous INEC official.

He said he never knew the said INEC official but was able to use “scientific method” to trace the source of the data on the website to INEC’s server.

Under cross-examination by Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), the witness was confronted with some of the documents he claimed to have been downloaded from INEC’s server.

He was specifically shown his Exhibit A3, which was his acclaimed state-by-state list of voters accredited through the use of card readers during the February 23 poll.
Asked to open to Ekiti State and mention the surname, middle name and the first name of a person on the list, the witness said, “If you give me the INEC server key, I will decrypt it.

“This data is encrypted for security purpose.

“I can decrypt it but I am not authorised to decrypt this data.”

Asked by All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), Njoga said it was only the INEC Chairman that could give the authorisation to access the server.

“It is the data owner, the chairman of INEC, that give an authorisation.

“This implies that, professionally, if the owner of the server provides access, I will be able to decrypt, and to confirm the source of the document.”

Asked how he was able to trace the data he analysed in his report when he had yet to gain access to the server, he said, “I am well trained in data sourcing.”

“I use the scientific method,” he said.

He was asked again if using his “scientific method” to source documents from the server “without authorisation, could also be used to tamper with the content of the said server.

He said “yes”.

Asked he said he was engaged to do the job, but was only paid for the logistics of the job.

https://punchng.com/atikus-witness-says-he-needs-inecs-permission-to-read-server-documents/

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mynd44 come hear your man with more zobo grin

Olanipekun na baba for interrogation

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku's sperm has finished nothing is cumming out

Tuniski Johnnyessence, madridguy
Ngwenekwenu

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by madridguy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Jchi9876:
Atiku's sperm has finished nothing is cumming out

Tuniski Johnnyessence, madridguy
Ngwenekwenu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by madridguy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

ATIKU IS THE BIGGEST MAGA IN TOWN.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by willexyaho(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by FolabiSanjay(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Una still Dey on this matter ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tstx(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Interesting movie

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by katchagboro(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just imagine

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Mainmanpadi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku was scammed by Ipob

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by mknigeriagreat: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When lawyers are done with Atiku considering how much he spent in winning the primaries, contesting against Buhari and most of his big big contracts terminated by this government, I just hope it will not be too late for him. This noise around server looks like a deliberate distraction for Atiku through the smart APC guys. Same way dem job Adeleke in Osun state. I wish him the best though.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by driand(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
angry angry angry angry

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

Atiku has been scammed.... How did he get to work with people of this nature?

Turning against him just when their testimony matters...

Chai!!!

I hate this country...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
THE LAST QUESTION AND HIS SUBSEQUENT ANSWER SHOWS HOW FUTILE THEIR EFFORT IS .ATIKU HAS BEEN SCAMMED.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by igwefivestar(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:
Mynd44 come hear your man with more zobo grin

Olanipekun na baba for interrogation
so u mean on ur own, u can't ask those obvious question?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dis is getting more interesting...xo if it takes only d permission of d INEC chairman to gain access into d server..that is dem Atikulate and his Cumming members av hacked into d system...dem just day shoot dem selves anyhow for leg grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by xcellencia(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
hmmm, Mind games... Mourinho... If you know, you know.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Pusyiter(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
All these political rigmarole will lead to no where
Let's allow this man still 2023 if God spares him alive
Let's focus on the way forward on what we need.
We need clear restructuring of the Nigeria polity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Auduambless(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Like for Buhari, Share for Atiku.

Let us know whether Atiku is coming... cool cool cool

Oya, drop your own and move on

81 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Bolustical: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Did they get permission first from the INEC Chairman before they got the ones released from the imaginary server?

Is it that hard for Atiku to realise that the PDP excos, his advisers and lawyers are scamming him? Is it?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nemesis909: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
What's the point of cumming when you are impotent?

14 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Bolustical: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yew

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tomju(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
The process he is describing is hacking. However, he wants to deploy ethical hacking now to try to prove his case, after they may have altered the source documents illegally.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by igwefivestar(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:

An Information and Communications Technology expert witness, David Njoga, called by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, said on Friday, that he needed the permission of the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission to decrypt or read some documents he claimed to have been obtained from the commission’s server.

Njoga, who said he came from Kenya to testify in the case, said without the INEC chairman’s permission, he could not access the said server and decrypt the documents obtained from it.

The petitioners are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the February 23, 2019 poll.

Under cross-examination by respondents’ lawyers, the witness who testified as the petitioners’ 59th witness, had said the results being laid claim to as the authentic results of the last presidential election obtained from INEC server were published on www.factsdontlie.com by an anonymous INEC official.

He said he never knew the said INEC official but was able to use “scientific method” to trace the source of the data on the website to INEC’s server.

Under cross-examination by Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), the witness was confronted with some of the documents he claimed to have been downloaded from INEC’s server.

He was specifically shown his Exhibit A3, which was his acclaimed state-by-state list of voters accredited through the use of card readers during the February 23 poll.
Asked to open to Ekiti State and mention the surname, middle name and the first name of a person on the list, the witness said, “If you give me the INEC server key, I will decrypt it.

“This data is encrypted for security purpose.

“I can decrypt it but I am not authorised to decrypt this data.”

Asked by All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), Njoga said it was only the INEC Chairman that could give the authorisation to access the server.

“It is the data owner, the chairman of INEC, that give an authorisation.

“This implies that, professionally, if the owner of the server provides access, I will be able to decrypt, and to confirm the source of the document.”

Asked how he was able to trace the data he analysed in his report when he had yet to gain access to the server, he said, “I am well trained in data sourcing.”

“I use the scientific method,” he said.

He was asked again if using his “scientific method” to source documents from the server “without authorisation, could also be used to tamper with the content of the said server.

He said “yes”.

Asked he said he was engaged to do the job, but was only paid for the logistics of the job.

https://punchng.com/atikus-witness-says-he-needs-inecs-permission-to-read-server-documents/

the witness nahh olodo, u don't need authorization to obtain result bt need authorization to obtain the source of the result. Atiku, Atiku, Atiku, how many times did I call u? Sabi body o!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by eedriyz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
This tribunal just dey sweet me.

1000X more entertaining than BB9JA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by omocalabar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy one year Anniversary to our " Nigeria Air" ....It is so efficient that no one has seen it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by onenew: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wahala looming! Olanipekun has facilities to task you when its technical issues grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi / CAN President Prays For Yahaya Bello In Throwback Photo / Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.