Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents (24300 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jodesky(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
That last question and the response of the witness is an anticlimax.

I hope the petitioner's Counsel can still do the necessary damage control, otherwise that witness has killed his entire testimony.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Dreambeat: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
The witness doesn't really need permission to obtain the data, he already did. He is try to set a bait.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by 9jatriot(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Somebody correct me, did this guy just admit that he probably hacked INEC server? Some people go enter jail for this server matter o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Larryndelaw: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Is Atiku dat foolish? So nah kenya he go carry IT man come again. We have millions of Nigerian who are expert on IT. Nah wah.
Even the IT guy is talking some thrash.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Dreambeat: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
9jatriot:
Somebody correct me, did this guy just admit that he probably hacked INEC server? Some people go enter jail for this server matter o.
But INEC said it has no server.How can you hack what doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by cimag: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
It then means that there was a server used for the presidential election which INEC and APC have been denying.He's only asking for INEC's chairman's permission to open or encrypt it.Well,it's left for the tribunal to order INEC chairman to open the server and if he refuses,whatever figures supplied by the petition(Atiku)which he allegedly obtained from the contentious server should be used by the tribunal to determine the real winner of the election.If INEC's chairman refuses to grant his permission for the server to be opened,it means he's hiding something.Clear conscience fears no allegation or accusation.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by kitaatita: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please is it possible for a petitioner to tell the Tribunal, 'I don't want to continue with this case. I made a mistake to believe my team when they told me that I won.'

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by adanny01(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku has been shooting blanks. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Whoever does not realize that Atiku won that election should know that your Dad could not afford condom that fateful night and your mother did not bother.

Given the State of the Nation, there is no way the illiterate in Aso Rock would have won that election.

Only illiterates will disagree, obviously, they are proud of their member in Aso Rock, who believes Boko is Haram and herdsmen deserve free land but teachers do not.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
With the use.less fulani rubber stamp CJN, this case is dead on arrival

Them done dey get common sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by kayzat: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
cimag:
It then means that there was a server used for the presidential election which INEC and APC have been denying.He's only asking for INEC's chairman's permission to open or encrypt it.Well,it's left for the tribunal to order INEC chairman to open the server and if he refuses,whatever figures supplied by the petition(Atiku)which he allegedly obtained from the contentious server should be used by the tribunal to determine the real winner of the election.If INEC's chairman refuses to grant his permission for the server to be opened,it means he's hiding something.Clear conscience fears no allegation or accusation.

Just read what you wrote again? Tribunal should rule base on data from unverified source.

Welldone

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Deepthoughts: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:

An Information and Communications Technology expert witness, David Njoga, called by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, said on Friday, that he needed the permission of the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission to decrypt or read some documents he claimed to have been obtained from the commission’s server.

Njoga, who said he came from Kenya to testify in the case, said without the INEC chairman’s permission, he could not access the said server and decrypt the documents obtained from it.

The petitioners are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the February 23, 2019 poll.

Under cross-examination by respondents’ lawyers, the witness who testified as the petitioners’ 59th witness, had said the results being laid claim to as the authentic results of the last presidential election obtained from INEC server were published on www.factsdontlie.com by an anonymous INEC official.

He said he never knew the said INEC official but was able to use “scientific method” to trace the source of the data on the website to INEC’s server.

Under cross-examination by Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), the witness was confronted with some of the documents he claimed to have been downloaded from INEC’s server.

He was specifically shown his Exhibit A3, which was his acclaimed state-by-state list of voters accredited through the use of card readers during the February 23 poll.
Asked to open to Ekiti State and mention the surname, middle name and the first name of a person on the list, the witness said, “If you give me the INEC server key, I will decrypt it.

“This data is encrypted for security purpose.

“I can decrypt it but I am not authorised to decrypt this data.”

Asked by All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), Njoga said it was only the INEC Chairman that could give the authorisation to access the server.

“It is the data owner, the chairman of INEC, that give an authorisation.

“This implies that, professionally, if the owner of the server provides access, I will be able to decrypt, and to confirm the source of the document.”

Asked how he was able to trace the data he analysed in his report when he had yet to gain access to the server, he said, “I am well trained in data sourcing.”

“I use the scientific method,” he said.

He was asked again if using his “scientific method” to source documents from the server “without authorisation, could also be used to tamper with the content of the said server.

He said “yes”.

Asked he said he was engaged to do the job, but was only paid for the logistics of the job.

https://punchng.com/atikus-witness-says-he-needs-inecs-permission-to-read-server-documents/

what I know for certain about the INEC server is that,the law does not permit the electronic transfer of elections results,but INEC had n used the server fraudulently in other to monitor n know the elections results upfront n then rejig the results to make sure buhari/Apc emerge victorious before publicly announcing the results, INEC/Apc thought since the law forbids the electronic transfer of elections results no one would care n they could easily get away their criminal collaborations but they have been suprised n now desperately trying to cover their shameful deeds, it's up to the judges in their consciences to decide whether it's right for public institutions to engage in clandestine criminality to serve some parochial interest or to maintain the highest level of integrity n public trust at all times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by SteveOfu: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by ridbell01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Where are the miscreants Atiku is CUMMING teams ooo come and hear ya witness oo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by demoBaba: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
This Atiku matter heee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Larryndelaw: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dreambeat:
The witness doesn't really need permission to obtain the data, he already did. He is try to set a bait.
Exactly. You get it. He is not smart. He said he access it from another site which is not INEC server. How can u ask inec chairman to give u permission to access something dat does not belong to him. He has to ask the owner of the server. The guy even fumbled. No be only the guy sabi IT. Everybody just want to have a bite of Atiku MONEY

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Seetto: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:
Atiku's sperm has finished nothing is cumming out

Tuniski Johnnyessence, madridguy
Ngwenekwenu
Baddest guy grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Inflammatory: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:
Mynd44 come hear your man with more zobo grin

Olanipekun na baba for interrogation
As in can the scientific method used be also used to tamper with the result.....The dull guy from Kenya said yes.
I wish Akitu will have penile fracture before he cums on the face of the Atikulators.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Yaluji(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku and his team going round the circle on issue of server., like it or not! since the law does not support the electronic corlaction of results for 2019 election, INEC does not have any server to allow anyone to access , Atiku should only focus on his witnesses from across the states he is challenging their results to try his luck. But we are already in NEXT LEVEL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Larryndelaw: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
How can the IT say the source of what he saw on the website is from INEC server. Is he crazy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Ultimatezlant: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dreambeat:
lol,

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:
Whoever does not realize that[b] Atiku won that election should know that its Dad could not afford condom that fateful night and its mother did not bother.
[/b]
Given the State of the Nation, there is no way the illiterate in Aso Rock would have won that election.

Only illiterates will disagree, obviously, they are proud of their member in Aso Rock, who believes Boko is Haram and herdsmen deserve free land but teachers do not.

Very uncalled for cos someone disagreed with you on logic and you frustrated that Atiku who is also a fulani and the god of the ipob and SE did not win the general election

Buhari the fulani won fair and square even with a wider margin greater than 2015

Cry me na river womp womp wailing wailer
Hopefully You have enough tears to last 4years

Atiku sperm done finish he is not cumming anything

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
9jatriot:
There was no server actually. The supposed server where he got the results from was a different site entirely but claiming he was able to trace the person that posted the 'result' on the site to be an INEC official. This is getting more interesting and embarrassing at the same time.

The end is near as it stands....but one thing is clear that Atiku actually won the election in Cameroon. Let him go and claim his candidacy there. #Zimple stuv shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
settling down with Atiku gave baba Ruga upper hand

if PDP settle with a corrupt free northwest candidate at that moment everyone were tired of this useless government, it would have been hard for Buhari to won the reelection. despite Atiku political promotion was almost soiled Buhari still breath high in the course of defeat/rigging/manipulation

in my conclusion, PDP is a useless party just like APC.. PDP money preference will always make them to be a political mockery for a decade

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:

Very uncalled for cos someone disagreed with you on logic and you frustrated that Atiku who is also a fulani and the god of the ipob and SE did not win the general election

Buhari the fulani won fair and square even with a wider margin greater than 2015

Cry me na river womp womp wailing wailer
Hopefully You have enough tears to last 4years

Atiku sperm done finish he is not cumming anything

I did not mention Fulani, I am not Igbo, and I am not Yoruba, so stick your tribalism on your asss.

There is no way the failure in Aso Rock would have won, who really voted for him, I havent seen anyone in my neighbourhood that voted for him, except you little minion did, in which case your Dad could not afford condom and your mom did not bother. grin
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jabarzee(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku should stop he can't be Nigeria president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Kaceman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Let us calm down do u think it's only atiku of PDP dats sponsoring the case

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by 9jatriot(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dreambeat:

The quote below seems to have your answer. It may get to a stage where Atiku's boys will be the ones begging that there is no server so no one can accuse them of having hacked a non existent server.

JSnw:
There was no server actually. The supposed server where he got the results from was a different site entirely but claiming he was able to trace the person that posted the 'result' on the site to be an INEC official. This is getting more interesting and embarrassing at the same time.

The end is near as it....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari / No Nigerian Citizenship For British By Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.