Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement (16794 Views)

Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by AutoReportNG: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Its over the news today of how a man tried to hijack an aircraft in Lagos. According to an eyewitness account, the man suddenly appeared from nowhere and tried to force himself into the plane, he then climbed the plane and dropped his bag in the engine which makes the passenger to be in panic mode. The FAAN operatives were able to arrest the man also making sure that the plane was thoroughly checked as they investigate the man.

AzMan Airline, the owner of the plane which was disrupted has released a statement stating the real cause and also assuring passengers of their safety always.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-UXq_oSp9nfY/XTHR1-scNaI/AAAAAAAAeDM/6ZJwdp6JqGgcHQtvVEUhp7QjHhaCBz8IQCLcBGAs/s1600/AZ%2B2.jpg[/img]

Read FAAN Statement

[img]https://1.bp..com/-r91DnoBlklE/XTHVWyUxGEI/AAAAAAAAeDg/4GwncehCUuEe2e-MRj5OR2h7TXTLX9i_gCLcBGAs/s1600/FAAN.jpg[/img]

Read an eye witness account...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mcmrMWZXcDo/XTHSQKG8ZyI/AAAAAAAAeDY/Fu1MUEfX3gorvY23SRo_Esxm6v8dBpo7gCLcBGAs/s1600/AZ%2B3.jpg[/img]

See the intercepted plane...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-DmH_Ort7S8E/XTHRwxBHVvI/AAAAAAAAeDI/gVQio9SsQuQgbgmk4GRgwS5v_ogD9kTxgCEwYBhgL/s1600/AZ.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/plane-hijack-azman-airline-releases.html
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by AutoReportNG: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lord have mercy...

Watch the live video of the plane and the hijacker here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/plane-hijack-azman-airline-releases.html
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gradually turning to a failed country without security...

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Eizzy003(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
what if na bomb him be da carry
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Abortedfetus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg.
What is d meaning of dis new addition to nairaland comment.
Dat little lined comment at d end.
The thing is giving me serious headaches.

It's making d comment section multi dimensional and confusing.

I now skip reading comment to save my brain.

@lalacticlala
@mydd44
@seun
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Zero security upon billions of dollar allocated every year.

Shame on FAAN.

4 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hahahahhaha silly man. Na port harcourt he dey go not obodo

4 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by dejonathan(f): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Firefire:
Gradually turning to a failed country without security...
What will a country with security do o jere??

3 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by rookidmart: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Abeg.

Lmao
It's called a signature

3 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by EngrMarve(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is Nigeria.
I am sure it's one of those Sai baba hailers.
What do I know sef.

Meanwhile, check https://koboland.com/daily-2-odds/# for daily 2 odds

2 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by DennisEche(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
i sure say na one aboki wey don smoke tramol

3 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
Hahahahhaha silly man. Na port harcourt he dey go not obodo

Where is the rational in this comment over a serious issue of this magnitude?

Must everything be a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by iyatrustee(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
How did the pilot putting off the engine help?

What if he had explosives on him?
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Naija no be country now , naija na action film, because we experience first hand all the stunts we see in movie.

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
byrron:

Where is the rational in this comment over a serious issue of this magnitude?

Must everything be a joke?
why not make your comment and go

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by osaweseforme(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
No where is safe in naija, and the clueless leaders hmmm, dont know what to type again
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by bestman09(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Assuming the man is a suicide bomber nko? Serious security breach. 37 minutes before security showed up? We are really in trouble
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
iyatrustee:
How did the pilot putting off the engine help?

What if he had explosives on him?
plane was taxing na. Had not gotten to the run way.

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Officialgarri: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Abeg.

@lalacticlala
@mydd44
@seun
grin actually it's not new. It's because you are also using a signature on your profile. When you have a signature on your profile, then other people's signature will be visible
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lazy Nigerian yut

No be since midnight you suppose done locate foreign flight grin

Why dem no go catch you

Mtcheew

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by missioner(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
The truth is not the truth if its not the whole truth.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by yinkus6750(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
His he an hijacker?
Our airports environment are too porous..
No where us safe in Naija again.

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Baroba(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
IATA will not find this one funny..Wetin man no go see for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
All man wan jakpa as jungle don overmature

I hope it's not that boy who tried to hide inside tires some years back
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Amudeneogu: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
May God help us in this country, this shows that our aviation sector is not secured that means that the aviation sector is in danger.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Rikidony(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
the handlers of security in that Airport and FAAN officials should be sack immediately, what if the assailant was a suicide bomber or a serial killer
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Abortedfetus(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
grin actually it's not new. It's because you are also using a signature on your profile. When you have a signature on your profile, then other people's signature will be visible
na true o.
I just put a word in dat signature line.
I go soon remove it.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Abortedfetus(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
rookidmart:

Lmao
It's called a signature
ok.
Very highly inconvenient.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
why not make your comment and go

I'm sorry, I'm not from the school of thoughts that sees abnormalities and just move on.

Failling to call out comments that are distracting from serious issues in consideration is one of the roots of the societal decadence prevalent in Nigeria of today.

I'm not one of those that sees a drowning being and then pull out my phone to start taking picture's instead of calling out for help in every possible means to aid in saving a life.

We all need to start doing the needful at every point in time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Paperwhite(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just imagine this security breech in a very sensitive area like an airport.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra / Ethiopia Begins Seizure Of Undeclared Currencies By Transiting Nigerians / Living In Lagos, Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.