Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) (45457 Views)

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her / See What Inspired DJ Cuppy To Buy A Lion (photos) / DJ Cuppy Bottle-feeding A Baby Lion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Thetalker: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
The young billionaire was seen shying away from touching the wild animal in the video.. it was kinda funny.....

honestly I don't think I can touch it too.. Lol

he finally took a picture with the lion though..

See video https://favytalk..com/2019/07/billionaire-big-boy-mompha-scared-to.html?m=1
cc. lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

see pics and reactions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
undecidedAll these "fixed bet" guys nor dey tire? Them dey everywhere

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by VickyES300: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Alright

1 Like

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Who wan die expecially when there is money...

Na poor man they reason death.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Take cover no be fear grin

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
And so?

I will design your website today...check my signature
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Vikzz(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Metu2016: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Lion king

1 Like

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Yes am very enlightened with the information that i took it to my village igwe who acknowledge it and was very grateful infact he had to call all the village chief to inform them and it spark tears of joy for having such info. undecided

Check my signature

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Big boy4him family

Moderators are like ashwo......thy can say anything to get ppl attention

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Taxidermy is the preserving of an animal's body via mounting (over an armature) or stuffing, for the purpose of display or study. Animals are often, but not always, portrayed in a lifelike state.

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2019
NairaTRASH forum

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by samonak(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2019
The Lion na him mate?

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Man pikin never wan die
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Touch a lion Which kain play be that Read my SIG...

The Holy Spirit is our Great Defender. He protects us from all attacks. When the enemy comes in like a Flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him Isaiah 59:19. Speak to the Holy Spirit to defend you from every form of attacks you might be going through right now. He listens, go ahead talk to Him... Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend to you all!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by dayleke: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Who wan die expecially when there is money...

Na poor man they reason death.

Boy!!! grin cool
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by dayleke: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2019
He is "BIG" indeed...
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by ClassicMG(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba people, they just get mouth and chest beating no action. Very timid set of people.
mompha is hausa

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba people, they just get mouth and chest beating no action. Very timid set of people.

he is from North

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Daniel2032(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Join the Nigeria Business Forum where reason ideas to be successful is shared daily.

www.proudnaira.com

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2019
d
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Yes am very enlightened with the information that i took it to my village igwe who acknowledge it and was very grateful infact he had to call all the village chief to inform them and it spark tears of joy for having such info. undecided

Check my signature

undecided undecided undecided

What is wrong with diswan bikonu..

1 Like

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by realalesh: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2019
The guy is even brave,,,, I can't even stay close to cat not to talk of lion.... anything that has to do with cat I dislike it....
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Big boys do weird things that seems very unimaginable before others in a constructive way i mean.

Could be he is alergic to wild animals but Oshodi guys can even embrace the lion and tie them on their backs well curdle.
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2019
And So
I Mean, Gini Wee Mezie

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2019
And this is news Nairaland why why

1 Like

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Meskalito1(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Buhari must go!
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:

if ojukwu a major general can ran for ak47 then why should a bloody civilian not fear for a wild animal that will tear you in pieces even with your gun

please run close to sense before is too late

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by help9: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2019
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones / Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.