Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue (39589 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by samtiyelov1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
These are brains worthy of celebration. The big goons should invest into people like this boy!
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by martowskin1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Biritiko:
We need to stop celebrating mediocrity in this country

No, we need to start encouraging people who making move, who trying to do something with their hands....

No matter how small it is, journey of a 1000 mile start with a step....

People learn, make mistakes, take correction and develop...

The NL u are typing this unencouraging statement, do u know how the idea was born?

Do u know how Seun started?..... U are here using the finished product, u Neva saw the raw idea ....
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Biritiko: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
[s]
martowskin1:

No, we need to start encouraging people who making move, who trying to do something with their hands....

No matter how small it is, journey of a 1000 mile start with a step....

People learn, make mistakes, take correction and develop...

The NL u are typing this unencouraging statement, do u know how the idea was born?

Do u know how Seun started?..... U are here using the finished product, u Neva saw the raw idea ....

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by CioAngels(f): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Powers that be will not like him, as a 10year old boy invented transistor radio in Asaba years ago and he taken to NTA Benin and the empty ogas there said if they encourage him to continue he will use the radio to be monitoring what they are doing and that's how that little boy was discouraged by the wicked semi educated illiterates as Nigerian leaders. Unprogressive stealing wicked, vampire leaders. Cursed leaders.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by lakesider(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
I feel like slapping the reporter

2 Likes

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Oladipo1166(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
mtchew, what pains me most is the data i wasted
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by amaniro: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na toy car be this oh cheesy
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by lakesider(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
CioAngels:
Powers that be will not like him, as a 10year old boy invented transistor radio in Asaba years ago and he taken to NTA Benin and the empty ogas there said if they encourage him to continue he will use the radio to be monitoring what they are doing and that's how that little boy was discouraged by the wicked semi educated illiterates as Nigerian leaders. Unprogressive stealing wicked, vampire leaders. Cursed leaders.

Check properly and stop been an interner fool. Transistor Radio has been invented more than 100years ago

2 Likes

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by goodemma20(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fighter Jet wey simple knockout go destroy...
Nice work though
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Nice one.. Looks better Dan d rubbish DAT was produced by unn
oga unn is real vehicle dis one is toy.ao unn own is the best
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by crafteck(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Una all de mad, stop celebrating nonsense, if anybody wan ask wetin I do, I built rocket in jss2, launched it with carbard or something, I've 4gotten the name of the panelbeaters use... And even I know that it's all nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by famzynet: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
The world has gone beyond this. Well,nice trial. Someone should help with his school fees. Unfortunately,you are in a country where unclothedness and stupidity is valued than technology.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Rapidpolystyren(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
owukpa:
Young inventor, Paul Oloche has released some of his latest inventions.

The 18-year-old Oloche, a secondary school leaver displayed some of his latest works when [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] Editor, Ben Idah visited his Otada home in Otukpo area of Benue State on Friday.

The young man successfully fabricated a prototype of fighter jet he christened Oko-LX with the blades and engine working perfectly.

It was named in honour of the late Och’Idoma, Chief Ogiri Oko.

He also displayed another of his invention he named Otada Conqueror, a mini 4-wheel drive that looks exactly like a Toyota Hilux.

The invention was named after his village, Otada, Otukpo.

Interestingly, the young man was able generate power through a solar panel he invented.

He nicknamed it ‘Ewa’ Solar (which means People in Idoma language.)

Here are some of the items exhibited by this young Nigerian, who is currently looking for admission to study engineering in the university.

watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ZxBCEKnKY

these are just toys

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by naphunlimited(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
This guy needs exposure to make it.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by OndoUpdates(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Great development
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by dermmy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pavore9:
Fighter jet, as in? cheesy

As in F22, F35 and Sukhoi.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Macgyver1: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Aderewah:
Toy companies are one of the most profitable businesses in the world. Not everyone will own Mercedes. Simply start a toy company, package these plans and cars and sell.

Well said bro, kids will love it
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by emonkey(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
18 year old Nigerian smokes Igbo and begins to assemble toys.

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by EdiAbali: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nigerians like overrating rubbish

They are calling him inventor, what has he invented?

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Josephemma2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Keep on d good work,am sure u wil be of service to dis great nation dat dis bubu has turn ito a cesspit,God bles nigera
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by crackhouse(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is not an invention. It's like that guy that did the presentation don't know the meaning of invention. Fighter jet, solar power has been in existence since so what actually did he invent?
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Olorunnim: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
The way I rushed to open the thread Ehn, I thought it was a JET, Asin JET.

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Primenet(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is supper
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Right until the end I kept on hoping the toy 'jet' would actually fly. I almost got high blood pressure shocked

Celebration of mediocrity. And they wonder why growth is far from them, all these tuke-tuke tribal people

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by pek(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
In Nigeria, invent means something else.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Saintly01(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
A promising lad, he may never be noticed by the government or private investors, except he is eventually snatched by the western world, only then will we call him our son.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Low iq things

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by justfash50: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
@op and others

Please there is a difference between invention and innovation. Invention means new idea, creation etc while innovation is to improve upon what have been created or invented before.

What we have up there is innovation and not invention.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Jabioro: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Odikguwe!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by SammyTJack: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Of course we know were their heading
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by adecz: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Do you know the meaning of "invent"? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / Cosmic Ray Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.