Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi (35244 Views)

Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Caseless: 3:18am On Jul 20, 2019

The other sun and the moon bow for you

Hmmmm...this sounds like an "occultic " line.
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by DateMynd44(m): 3:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Truthwords:
A lot of people are spititually insensitive and dead. They won't understand you. The lyrics alone should tell you that something is wrong with this song
who are they referring to and which kingdom are they talking about? cos I'm pretty certain it's not God's kingdom they are referring to
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by 9jaRealist: 3:35am On Jul 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
nobody should listen to these satanic songs...
playing these songs will quicken your journey to hell
mimilogistics:

grin grin

grin grin grin
>
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by weezyk(m): 4:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Admin4322:
Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi Don’t Jealous Me MP3 Download + Lyrics

Beyoncé drops a new song titled “Don’t Jealous Me” featuring Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi and is ready for your fast MP3 download.

Quotable Lyrics

[Intro: Tiwa Savage]
But you won’t open your eyes
Omo oba ma gbagbe
Ranti oruko baba e
Oh
[Pre-Chorus: Tiwa Savage]
Tick tock, pretty baby
You can get it back, don’t you waste it
To grow from your past, gotta face it
Oh yeah
(You’re the key to the kingdom)

[Chorus: Tiwa Savage]
Oh, you’re rather empty, don’t know what’s inside
But you’re the key to the kingdom
You’re the key to the kingdom
Oh, so believe
Even if you can’t see, I’ll never leave
‘Cause you’re the key to the kingdom

[Verse 1: Tiwa Savage]
Here some things you have to know
It go hard from have to grow
When you feel you’ve had enough
You gotta breathe
Just remember who you are
You forget, look to the stars
Even the strong, yeah, the weak
But you’re the key, you’re the key

Tick tock, pretty baby
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah
Tick tock, pretty baby (Tick tock, pretty baby)
You can get it back, don’t you waste it (Get it back, don’t you waste it)
Oh yeah

Oh, so believe

[Verse 2: Mr Eazi]
Just like the tree, just like the Chinese bamboo tree
See, eyes wide nuh see the greatness in you
That lies within
Oya, come sit ‘pon your throne
You know you not gon’ stay down for long
Whenever in doubt and alone
Just remember that the king inna the kingdom

Tick tock, pretty baby
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah
Tick tock, pretty baby (Tick tock, pretty baby)
You can get it back, don’t you waste it (Back, don’t you waste it)
Oh yeah

Oh, so believe

[Outro: Tiwa Savage]

Listen to the track below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9vQMqCLFdI
*Beyonce ft Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi* https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-tiwa-savage-mr-eazi.html

*Beyonce ft Burna Boy*
https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-burna-boy-ja-ara-e-download.html?m=1

*Beyonce ft Wizkid*
https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-wizkid-black-skin-girl.html?m=1

*Beyonce ft Tekno, Yemi Alade Mr Eazi*
https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-tekno-yemi-alade-mr-eazi.html
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by grandlexuz(m): 5:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Truthwords:
A lot of people are spititually insensitive and dead. They won't understand you. The lyrics alone should tell you that something is wrong with this song

Yet you read them and most probably listened. The hypocrisy and religious slavery of the average African is alarming. How did we ever get to this point..(Mind you I am a Christian).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Jidibia(m): 5:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Confused op. Lyrics different from sing title.
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by grandlexuz(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
who are they referring to and which kingdom are they talking about? cos I'm pretty certain it's not God's kingdom they are referring to

For starters there are lots of earthly Kingdoms aside the Kingdom of God. Saudi Arabia, Belgium, United Kingdom are all Kingdoms.
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by grandlexuz(m): 5:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Caseless:

Hmmmm...this sounds like an "occultic " line.

That song was released for an animation film. I bet the lots of you read the Shakespearean books and attribute them to the occult.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Onyenna(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2019
otherway:

I tried so hard to listen to Beyonce's voice but e be like sey she no sing o...

Op droped a wrong link.... That's not the song... Check the lyrics...
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by ngwababe(f): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What kinda lame song did I just listen to?

Lame, cripple, blind, deaf nonsense song

1 Like

Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by ngwababe(f): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2019
grandlexuz:

Yet you read them and most probably listened. The hypocrisy and religious slavery of the average African is alarming. How did we ever get to this point..(Mind you I am a Christian).

But you have to read and listen before you judge, why are you attacking an innocent man that said his mind na?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Boyooosa(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Beyonce is a good businessman.
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by nijabazaar: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
nobody should listen to these satanic songs...
playing these songs will quicken your journey to hell

You definetely an underused Philistine. Jeez
So Myopic..
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Truthwords: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2019
grandlexuz:

Open your eyes and stop being myopic. Like I said you have to be Spiritually sensitive. This is not about religion. What you and other lukewarm Christians like you don't understand is that satanists communicate a lot via entertainment. Have you heard of Chris browns fallen angel, Ariana grande's god is a woman, etc etc a lot of these songs carry hidden meanings. Go to YouTube and search for John Todd's confessions about the satanic influence of the music industry. You have a lot to learn
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by grandlexuz(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2019
Truthwords:
Open your eyes and stop being myopic. Like I said you have to be Spiritually sensitive. This is not about religion. What you and other lukewarm Christians like you don't understand is that satanists communicate a lot via entertainment. Have you heard of Chris browns fallen angel, Ariana grande's god is a woman, etc etc a lot of these songs carry hidden meanings. Go to YouTube and search for John Todd's confessions about the satanic influence of the music industry. You have a lot to learn

You like most Africans live in a spiritual world of your own..
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Truthwords: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2019
grandlexuz:

You like most Africans live in a spiritual world of your own..
OK, keep listening to such songs, I wish you all the best
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by matotoide(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2019
Rubbish song
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
pickatyou:

You go grew make dem change your kidney for naija.
Seriously it's a good place called Zenith in Abuja.
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by goaldynboy: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
I didn't hear tiwa savage and Beyonce voice on this track!

They also turn Tekno to a rapper!! undecided
Re: Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi by Timi1990(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Truthwords:

grin oga go sit down for somewhere joor , John Todd’s and everybody dey try make money from youtube and other streaming service . Forget all these bullshit religious people try to tell you about entertainment and satanic ; all na scam . Every region in the world have their own form of entertainment one way or the other .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) / Wizkid Wins Soultrain Awards 2019. See Full List Of Winners. / Download Songs From P-square's New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.