Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka (25629 Views)

Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections / PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Jchi9876: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Petitioners’ Witness 62, Osita Chidoka, who served as the Peoples Democratic Party’s collation agent at the National Collation Centre for the February 23, 2019 presidential election, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on Friday that he had never seen the server of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

But Chidoka said INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, consistently told them about the server and also acknowledged its existence during the collation of the presidential election.

The witness who also said he served as the head of the PDP’s situation room in Abuja where he was during the election receiving reports from the party’s agent, spoke under cross-examination by INEC’s lawyer, Yunus Usman (SAN).

He said, “I have not seen the server but INEC consistently told us of the server and the INEC Chairman at the national collation of results of the election acknowledged the existence of the server.”

When asked, he said, “I was there when the results were collated.”

He acknowledged that the collation was done manually.

https://punchng.com/ive-never-seen-inec-server-but-yakubu-says-it-exists-osita-chidoka-tells-tribunal/

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Wizklynd23(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
"He was there when the result was collated manually "

Where are these wailers shouting

Atiku is coming grin

Modified ; Am dedicating this FTC to all Igbos nationwide

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Jchi9876: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Even Chidoka the star witness self they fumble Atiku yeye case grin grin grin grin

He confirmed that Elections that he took part in were collated manually and we all saw him on national TV
IF the INEC chairman that we all know had that conversation with him was it in Private or had other party collation officers, is there a recording?

Chairman acknowledge server does not mean results were uploaded on server. It could be accreditation server, employee data server it could be anything. HE SHOULD EXPLAIN WHO ARE THE "THEM" he was referring to

Or is he talking about an imaginary Yakubu? grin grin grin grin

Either way case has fallen yakata

tuniski, johnnyessence, madridguy, ngenekwenu, Pachukwudi, Mynd44

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
And Yet Atiku Is Coming

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by TIGRITIS: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
[s]
Wizklynd23:
"He was there when the result was collated manually "

Atiku is coming grin
NgeneUkwenu:
And Yet Atiku Is Coming
[/s]
When will athifku finally cum into the mouth of ipob Pigs? Abi his d!ck no dey pain am ni? angry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Okoroawusa: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who do Atiku this kind thing?

This is becoming ridiculous

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by johndik(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atikulated!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Wizklynd23(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

When will athifku finally cum into the mouth of ipob Pigs? Abi his d!ck no dey pain am ni? angry
Stop mistaken my statement.
Am team PMB, in case you don't know

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by TIGRITIS: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:

Stop mistaken my statement.
Am team PMB, in case you don't know
You seem not to understand the fun in my comment bro. I actually support you, disregard the striking, is all for fun. One love bro.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Jchi9876: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
johndik:
Atikulated!

hahahahahahahahah

I am serverticulated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by lonelydora: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yakubu Mahmud is the most useless Nigerian at the moment. He is supposed to be given the kind of jail term handed to El-Chapo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by NOL2dworld(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

Receiving Jesus into your life will not permit the enemy to write the last chapter of your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Amuocha: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nah
Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by 35824L: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Who do Atiku this kind thing?

This is becoming ridiculous
grin grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:

But Chidoka said INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, consistently told them about the server and also acknowledged its existence during the collation of the presidential election.

https://punchng.com/ive-never-seen-inec-server-but-yakubu-says-it-exists-osita-chidoka-tells-tribunal/

Before nkor Do they display SERVER for everyone to see

Jchi9876:

He acknowledged that the collation was done manually.

Na machine dey collate before

Many witnesses admitted that the results collated was transmitted online!!!

Where online

INEC cannot deny the distributions of these machines!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stop fighting a shadow

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by laffwitmi: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Buhari atikulate Atiku Lol �

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
And Yet Atiku Is Coming

Yes na! He's coming home in Cameroon. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Primusinterpares(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
This server issue enhnnnnn... e get as e be o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who has zombies' remote abbeg? Some of them are colliding up there grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Kxyz: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
All the people above me needs to go back to school... PDP/Atiku are saying that the 'number of "accredited voter" was transmitted to INEC server' but you guys have changed it to the collation result...

Before u quote me, I am not a support r of Atiku, I am ant-Buhari...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by solja147(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chaaiii... PDP jux lost in dis tribunal, even chidoka

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Bolustical: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God Atiku never won the elections.

Imagine a so-called businessman being scammed left, right and centre and yet he does not know.

He will just open CBN vault and before we know it, Nigeria would have been auctioned.

Keep looking for the server.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Bolustical: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wailers, please does our electoral law recognize electronic voting?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by Bamocoded: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Buhari has serverticulate Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by RichieDemorest: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
"He was there when the result was collated manually " Tbsm

Where are these wailers shouting

Atiku is coming grin

4 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by martowskin1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:
Even Chidoka the star witness self they fumble Atiku yeye case grin grin grin grin

He confirmed that Elections that he took part in were collated manually and we all saw him on national TV
IF the INEC chairman that we all know had that conversation with him was it in Private or had other party collation officers, is there a recording?

Chairman acknowledge server does not mean results were uploaded on server. It could be accreditation server, employee data server it could be anything. HE SHOULD EXPLAIN WHO ARE THE "THEM" he was referring to

Or is he talking about an imaginary Yakubu? grin grin grin grin

Either way case has fallen yakata

tuniski, johnnyessence, madridguy, ngenekwenu, Pachukwudi, Mynd44

There was actually no case.... Even if there was, it won't hold..

The major case is the next 4yrs, thats what u all should be worried about not atiku in tribunal...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.