Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (29867 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome

22 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Buffalo2(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Photography

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Wizklynd23(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
I don't have much to say but follow this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5051082/30k-40k-student-what-business-investment
I created earlier this year it was of great help to me alot of people contributed

4 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Brightiq: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lala
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please I need ideas.
Mods should help abeg.

Cc: lalasticala
Fynestboi
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Dave0116(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
cool
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by adeiza4u(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
I can relate with your experience bro. I'll suggest you start importing few things to sell on Campus. That's what I do now; I buy things such as OTG flash drives, SD cards etc and resell to students. I sometimes ago customized wristbands and sold them to students. Also, I resell data to them.
Whatever you choose to do however, make sure your study is not secondary to your being in the school.
May the Lord help you to pull through. My special greetings to InvertedHammer. You're forever GOLD sir.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Na all the money wey Dey your life you wan carry invest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2019
Mishai business

5 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Auxigen(m): 4:43am On Jul 20, 2019
117k is too much to start what I will show you. . . .best of all you can do it part time.
lets talk if you'll like to knw more
peteredet8@gmail.com
4CKTOTO
deltateam
pesinfada
I'm not trying to scam the OP except you go tell me say Bill Gate, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki dey scam people. .because they also recommend what I want to show Miracle112
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2019
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by AmakaAnyaogu: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, Are you a student or a job seeker? Do you want an avenue for a passive income? Take advantage of the free monthly trading program on Volatility index sponsored by: Beverly Africa.
For more information on how to register:
Visit: GiverToken.org
Dateline for registration: Every 28th day of the Month.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by leomarz007: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Open a fast food where the beans and rice plus bread sells for as low as 100 bucks and come back to thank me later

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by olaolulazio(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2019
UK used Jean(unisex) and shirt.

U don't need a shop for now, just have like 10 female friends and make sure your stuffs are first grade.

4 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by leonard002(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2019
Buy and sell shoes in school, male and female, More of female

I'm a medical laboratory scientist and I recently moved to Lagos. I'm looking for a job position.

Kindly contact me if you know of available positions.

pmmis2018 at gmail.com

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by MooreJozo(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2019
hnmmmu

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Legionx: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Do you know how to operate computer
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by ednut1(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Barbing or frying puff puff/ akara. Beware of those that will send you pm

13 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by 4ckTOT0: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Auxigen:
117k is too much to start what I will show you. . .best of all you can do it part time.
peteredet8@gmail.com
awo broke scammers are coming to scam him of his chicken change

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2019
@ Op, just make sure that whatever business you decide to go into, before starting, LEARN the principles guiding the business.

The Holy Spirit is our Great Defender. He protects us from all attacks. When the enemy comes in like a Flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him Isaiah 59:19. Speak to the Holy Spirit to defend you from every form of attacks you might be going through right now. He listens, go ahead talk to Him... Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend to you all!

33 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Soul47(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2019
Till you figure out a safe investment to go into, please save your money on COWRYWISE and focus on your studies, so as not to lose it and become demoralised academically.

But if you are in for the business, business, ehmmm...

You might want to learn Cryto Trading and see how it goes for you. Since it won't take much of your study time.

This is a random advice.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2019
Auxigen:
117k is too much to start what I will show you. . .best of all you can do it part time.
peteredet8@gmail.com
eh eh

OP RUN away from peters

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
AmakaAnyaogu:
Meanwhile, Are you a student or a job seeker? Do you want an avenue for a passive income? Take advantage of the free monthly trading program on Volatility index sponsored by: Beverly Africa.
For more information on how to register:
Visit: GiverToken.org
Dateline for registration: Every 28th day of the Month.
mmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by kekakuz(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
Get a POS
And start agent banking

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Tupacc: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
Buy Lappy
Buy iphone6

Thank your huzzle later grin

6 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by allanphash7(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Bet9ja

4 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by ckmayoca: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Okirika real first grade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Rosay15(f): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.
.. Op follow this advice, you can add boxers, singlet and wristwatch to to it.
Since it last school environment and you have to be friendly to sell alll these things listed above.
Best of luck.

8 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2019
You can buy and resell women's clothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Freezes Sh6.2bn Linked To Flutterwave / Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.