Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Rate My Caucasian - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rate My Caucasian (10059 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Dreazy23(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2020
caz01:
Please help me confirm if this dog is a pure breed before I close the deal

Request for parent pictures but for me it doesn’t look pure
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eltino83:
Pls can you drop your WhatsApp number so We can talk. I would like to purchase 2 puppies when you breed.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Samolasoj(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nice dog u got there...
I also have two Caucasians, 1 is tall and big @ 7 months while the other has refuse to grow well@ 4 months plus going to 5 months but still looks 3 months, he is fat doh but refuse to grow...

Don't know if we have some Caucasians that has slow growth and gets fat in the process
NOTE: they are both pure breed.

If I may ask, what's ur feeding routine
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Samolasoj:
Nice dog u got there...
I also have two Caucasians, 1 is tall and big @ 7 months while the other has refuse to grow well@ 4 months plus going to 5 months but still looks 3 months, he is fat doh but refuse to grow...

Don't know if we have some Caucasians that has slow growth and gets fat in the process
NOTE: they are both pure breed. I usually feed with booster dry food and booster can food, also I feed with chicken parts mixed with noodles waste. That’s it basically

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Samolasoj(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Equado post=86464116][/quote]

U just quote me and did not reply
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Samolasoj:

U just quote me and did not reply
the reply got mixed up with your reply
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
8 months now

Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Equado:
8 months now
nice
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2020
More, I can’t upload more than one pics

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2020
IamAnderson:

nice
thanks
Re: Rate My Caucasian by rastaLivity: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Unruly77:
Topdogs kennel tested nd trusted a reliable breeder u will surely enjoy ur pups
can i get topdogs kennel number?
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2020
rastaLivity:
can i get topdogs kennel number?
0806 780 2893

1 Like

Re: Rate My Caucasian by michelism(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2020
What're you feeding your dogs and your feeding routine?
The male looks terrifying.
Nice looking dogs.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2020
michelism:
What're you feeding your dogs and your feeding routine?
The male looks terrifying.
Nice looking dogs.
multivitamins, noodles, chicken intestines, booster dry food, booster can food, rice. That’s pretty much what I feed them
Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Equado:
multivitamins, noodles, chicken intestines, booster dry food, booster can food, rice. That’s pretty much what I feed them
exactly my feeding routine smiley
it really worked well with my cauc too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Kayodemeshak(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
I need a female puppy Caucasian
Re: Rate My Caucasian by cruzydal(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ozonexy:

Are u in lagos?
I have a Caucasian in Lagos . She should be mated in 4 months time .you can book now .top quality
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kayodemeshak:
I need a female puppy Caucasian
call top dogs kennel, he has a huge female puppy right now
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Yeecar(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Equado:
6 months from now, I’m going to mate them. Start saving money, cause they ain’t go na be cheap
Hello bro, i have a year old caucasian but its not as big as yours at all, what are you feeding your caucs with? Please guide me, as i want her to be very big. Though shes extremely active and alert, she detest stranger's.
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Yeecar(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Samolasoj:
Nice dog u got there...

NOTE: they are both pure breed.

Exactly my concern too, OP kindly respond, thanks.
Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 2:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Yeecar:

Hello bro, i have a year old caucasian but its not as big as yours at all, what are you feeding your caucs with? Please guide me, as i want her to be very big. Though shes extremely active and alert, she detest stranger's.
bloodline matters when it comes to size,if your dog doesn't have the gene to be big then no amount of feeding will help.
were your dog's parents big?
also can you post a pic of your dog?
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2020
IamAnderson:

bloodline matters when it comes to size,if your dog doesn't have the gene to be big then no amount of feeding will help.
true. God willing my next dogs would be imported directly. My love for big dogs is out of this world
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Yeecar(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamAnderson:

The parents are big.
Equado:
true. God willing my next dogs would be imported directly. My love for big dogs is out of this world

Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yeecar:

The parents are big.
your dog's size is okay for her type, Caucasians come in different variations some grow bigger than others plus your dog is a female and females don't grow as big as males.
compare her to other Caucasians that are similar to her you'll see she isn't too small.

OPs dogs aren't the same with your's so don't use them to reference her growth.
check my thread you'll see my dog too looks different from her.
she's growing fine, as she grows older she'll bulk up more then you'll see she's okay

1 Like

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Yeecar(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

your dog's size is okay for her type, Caucasians come in different variations some grow bigger than others plus your dog is a female and females don't grow as big as males.
compare her to other Caucasians that are similar to her you'll see she isn't too small.

OPs dogs aren't the same with your's so don't use them to reference her growth.
check my thread you'll see my dog too looks different from her.
she's growing fine, as she grows older she'll bulk up more then you'll see she's okay

Thank you so very much sir.
What types of Caucasians do we have and how do we identify them?
What kind of caucasian is my dog?
Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yeecar:

Thank you so very much sir.
What types of Caucasians do we have and how do we identify them?
What kind of caucasian is my dog?
these are the popular variants of the Caucasian dog
Armenian Caucasian shepherd dogs come in two varieties, being either longhaired and very large, or slightly smaller with a medium length coat in a wolf grey colour.

Georgian variants are very tall and heavy with the breed’s signature huge head, and come in a short haired variety, known as the Kazbek type, and a long haired variety too.

The Daghestsan variant has short, multi-coloured fur, and is tall, athletic and active.

Turkish Caucasian shepherd dogs are in themselves divided into four types: Gorban, Circassian, Kars and Georgian Akhaltsikhe.

The Gorban variant consists of crossing of the Kars type with the Kangal, and other crossings of the Turkish variants with the Georgian and Armenian strains.

The Akhaltsihnske, native to Georgia, was developed by crossing Gorbans with a Georgian variant, to produce a more lightweight dog than most of the other Caucasian shepherds with a single coloured coat in either white, grey or fawn.

The Circassian variant was produced by crossing the Cherkes dog with the Kangal dog, after the Cherkes was first brought to Turkey in the years following the Russian-Circassian wars.

The Kars dog is today regarded as a separate breed in its own right, and no longer as a Caucasian shepherd dog variant.

The Kabardino-Balkarian region possesses a dog known as the Astrakhan type, which is widely thought to consist of a mixed crossing of the Caucasian shepherd, Georgian mountain dog and Circassian.

The Volkodav dog is smaller than either the Georgian or Armenian strains, and can be either long haired (the mountain dog) or short haired (the steppe dog) with a black mask.

Another dog that originated with the Caucasian shepherd dog is the Iranian Sage Ghafghazi, produced from crossing the Kars with other dogs of the region, and this dog is classed as an Iranian Caucasian dog.

One rather unusual Caucasian dog is the North Caucasian Volkodov, which is currently attempting to gain recognition as a separate breed in its own right

the most common type is the Russian show type which is divided into the working type and the show type. that's the type that a lot of Nigerian breeders pick because of their appearance, they have genes of the Newfoundland dog inside them so they have large heads and fuller lips

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate My Caucasian by Yeecar(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

these are the popular variants of the Caucasian dog
Armenian Caucasian shepherd dogs come in two varieties, being either longhaired and very large, or slightly smaller with a medium length coat in a wolf grey colour.

Georgian variants are very tall and heavy with the breed’s signature huge head, and come in a short haired variety, known as the Kazbek type, and a long haired variety too.

The Daghestsan variant has short, multi-coloured fur, and is tall, athletic and active.

Turkish Caucasian shepherd dogs are in themselves divided into four types: Gorban, Circassian, Kars and Georgian Akhaltsikhe.

The Gorban variant consists of crossing of the Kars type with the Kangal, and other crossings of the Turkish variants with the Georgian and Armenian strains.

The Akhaltsihnske, native to Georgia, was developed by crossing Gorbans with a Georgian variant, to produce a more lightweight dog than most of the other Caucasian shepherds with a single coloured coat in either white, grey or fawn.

The Circassian variant was produced by crossing the Cherkes dog with the Kangal dog, after the Cherkes was first brought to Turkey in the years following the Russian-Circassian wars.

The Kars dog is today regarded as a separate breed in its own right, and no longer as a Caucasian shepherd dog variant.

The Kabardino-Balkarian region possesses a dog known as the Astrakhan type, which is widely thought to consist of a mixed crossing of the Caucasian shepherd, Georgian mountain dog and Circassian.

The Volkodav dog is smaller than either the Georgian or Armenian strains, and can be either long haired (the mountain dog) or short haired (the steppe dog) with a black mask.

Another dog that originated with the Caucasian shepherd dog is the Iranian Sage Ghafghazi, produced from crossing the Kars with other dogs of the region, and this dog is classed as an Iranian Caucasian dog.

One rather unusual Caucasian dog is the North Caucasian Volkodov, which is currently attempting to gain recognition as a separate breed in its own right

the most common type is the Russian show type which is divided into the working type and the show type. that's the type that a lot of Nigerian breeders pick because of their appearance, they have genes of the Newfoundland dog inside them so they have large heads and fuller lips
Hmm so many varieties of caucasian already, some breeders are even crossing with rotts and Gsd in Nigeria alone. thank you so much for your quick response bro!
Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Yeecar:

Hmm so many varieties of caucasian already, some breeders are even crossing with rotts and Gsd in Nigeria alone. thank you so much for your quick response bro!
you're welcome
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Almost 9 months now

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Equado:
Almost 9 months now
beautiful pups you have there
Re: Rate My Caucasian by Equado(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
10 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

closed / First Time Caucasian Ovchaka Owner....join Me Train Lexi Properly / Diary Of My Boy "Bullet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.