Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Facebook Accounts Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Accounts Needed (369 Views)

50+ Free Facebook Accounts And Passwords 2023 / I Buy And Equally Sell Facebook Accounts / I Buy Facebook Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Accounts Needed by Sirpaw: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Facebook account is needed asap. I need an acct of 2 years upwards. WhatsApp me 09014566792
Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by healthserve(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sirpaw:
Facebook account is needed asap. I need an acct of 2 years upwards. WhatsApp me 09014566792

This guy is a fraud. He will ask for login and password once you give it, he deletes your email, changes it and blocks you without paying. I have screenshots of how he duped me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by CruzJoe(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol

Is true... D guy is a scammer...

He won't pay you.... that's his own way of hacking peoples Facebook account (soft work)

U will just by itself give him ur login... He will rush and change it......then block u.....without paying u ...

Ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by healthserve(m): 1:52am On Jul 20, 2019
CruzJoe:
Lol

Is true... D guy is a scammer...

He won't pay you.... that's his own way of hacking peoples Facebook account (soft work)

U will just by itself give him ur login... He will rush and change it......then block u.....without paying u ...

Ole

He stole my account of ten years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by Capnd143(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2019
healthserve:

This guy is a fraud. He will ask for login and password once you give it, he deletes your email, changes it and blocks you without paying. I have screenshots of how he duped me.
he duped me too.... I have his pictures... His face and location. ... How do I get it to the EFCC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by healthserve(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Capnd143:
he duped me too.... I have his pictures... His face and location. ... How do I get it to the EFCC?

This is good news. Create a thread tag me, upload the screenshots of the conversation, I'll upload mine too, upload his pictures,indicate his phone number and I'll invite the mods to the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by Capnd143(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2019
healthserve:

This is good news. Create a thread tag me, upload the screenshots of the conversation, I'll upload mine too, upload his pictures,indicate his phone number and I'll invite the mods to the thread.
OK good... I'll do that once am free...got his shot when he stupidly video called me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by Capnd143(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2019
healthserve:

can't seem to upload on Nairaland.. Don't know why.. Please can ypy forward me your mail... I'll forward his picture and screenshots to you, you create the topic and mention me for backup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by healthserve(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Capnd143:
can't seem to upload on Nairaland.. Don't know why.. Please can ypy forward me your mail... I'll forward his picture and screenshots to you, you create the topic and mention me for backup

Musbuq@gmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Accounts Needed by Capnd143(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
healthserve:

Musbuq@gmail
OK... Will forward it

(1) (Reply)

Joke: My Experience / Here's A List Of The World’s Richest Youtubers / Activate Amazon Prime On Roku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.