Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. (652 Views)

You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? / Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) / An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by bigpriik: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
There is this great African belief that everyone has their time and destiny ,if this is true why do some people die poor ,why do some people die without achieving their dreams in life like my father if truly destiny cannot be changed are armed robbers,assasins ,thugs and touts destined to be evil I need an urgent answer.
Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by dgee1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Don't believe all the rubbish you read/hear.... The reality of life is that many will live all there lives as poor as church rats, others will get by with having a simpl life as middle class....and a small amount will have a lot of success/riches beyond their wildest imaginations.

If any person out there believe that everyone will have a lot of success/riches then you best wake up quickly.

Be happy with what you got and make the best out of it fully.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by Aidejay(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
A concept that was made up to limit innovation and improvement
There is nothing like destiny only choice even if it was predicted sitting down and assuming that because of it being predicted it's going to come automatically. No destiny is what your choices lead you to
From a personal standpoint I tried my skills in a certain endeavor and I really tried and wanted to fufil this said endeavor but I discovered it to be different and difficult in comparison to the other side of this endeavor I was good at and equally telented in so I followed my heart and thus its become my destiny. If tomorrow I wake up and I find ease or comfort in performing the first endeavor I will happily and easily switch thus its become my destiny too
So in the end your choice is your destiny

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by bigpriik: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Aidejay:
A concept that was made up to limit innovation and improvement
There is nothing like destiny only choice even if it was predicted sitting down and assuming that because of it being predicted it's going to come automatically. No destiny is what your choices lead you to
From a personal standpoint I tried my skills in a certain endeavor and I really tried and wanted to fufil this said endeavor but I discovered it to be different and difficult in comparison to the other side of this endeavor I was good at and equally telented in so I followed my heart and thus its become my destiny. If tomorrow I wake up and I find ease or comfort in performing the first endeavor I will happily and easily switch thus its become my destiny too
So in the end your choice is your destiny

so true
Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Don't believe all the rubbish you read/hear.... The reality of life is that many will live all there lives as poor as church rats, others will get by with having a simpl life as middle class....and a small amount will have a lot of success/riches beyond their wildest imaginations.

If any person out there believe that everyone will have a lot of success/riches then you best wake up quickly.

Be happy with what you got and make the best out of it fully.
I wish we have more wise men like u
Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by mezarddinny: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
it is one of the numerous excuses african men use to defend their failure, instead of admitting that they are weak and poor, they will claim it is fate or destiny, many will even be fasting and praying for destiny helper, imagine. Some will take bad decisions and blame it on their extended members and some spirits but when they make it, they don't praise their family members and destiny
Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by bigpriik: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
mezarddinny:
it is one of the numerous excuses african men use to defend their failure, instead of admitting that they are weak and poor, they will claim it is fate or destiny, many will even be fasting and praying for destiny helper, imagine. Some will take bad decisions and blame it on their extended members and some spirits but when they make it, they don't praise their family members and destiny

we think alike men like us are rear in this continent...
Re: How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. by Texman21: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
bigpriik:

we think alike men like us are rear in this continent...
oh really?

(1) (Reply)

Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse / What Does A Woman Want? / Is It Possible To Still Be Inlove With An Ex When Married Or In New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.