Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House (31568 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by 0gaGist: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Isilomo Braimoh is one of the four housemates that have been evicted from the reality TV show – 2019 Big Brother Naija. Although the show would last for 90 days; the dark-skinned young lady, who is in her mid-20s, lasted only seven days in the house.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, she noted that she had made up her mind not to have sex in the BBN House.

She said, “When I was evicted from the house, I thought it was a joke. Even after I got on the live eviction show, I thought we were going to be ushered into a room to wait but we were put on a bus with our luggage. It was then that it dawned on me that it was happening. That was the only time I ever cried about it. Later, I shook it off and let it go. Since then, I have not cried again. If I am given the chance to go back to the house; I will jump at it.

“I planned to take everything as it came while in the house; the only thing I decided not to do was to have sex in the house. I wouldn’t go as far as being in a relationship because it was a controlled environment.”

Speaking about her few days in the house and the audition, she described it as quite challenging, adding that she was grateful that she made it to the BBN House.

She said, “The experience was very good, right from the audition. I spent seven days in the house; I expected that I would stay longer than I did. As regards the general experience I had from the game, I got what I expected. On the first day of the audition, I was pepper-sprayed by accident. They were trying to control the crowd and I was in the way. I auditioned for it in Abuja. I went back on the second day even though I wasn’t willing to go; I stood in the queue for hours. I was just hoping I would be called.

“I kept hope alive until the day of the show. When I came out of the house, I was impressed by the love and support I received from my fans. I heard about some memes from a comedian about me looking different after I went to bed without make-up. However, I see it as ignorance because I don’t consider him as a funny guy. I don’t think I really want to address that. I saw a lot of comments but it doesn’t bother me. If I was given the chance to go back to the house, I wouldn’t do anything differently.

“I am more concerned about longevity as far as my career is concerned. By the virtue of my hard work, people would see the things I am doing. I don’t think my eviction from the house would stop my blessings from coming to me. I am focused on maximising my ability. I have plans to keep my fans engaged and involved. I plan to start my YouTube channel. I also plan to go into acting and modelling.

“My siblings were supportive of me when I decided to be in the BBN House. We were not allowed to tell anyone.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-decided-not-to-have-sex-in-bbnaija-house-isilomo-ex-housemate/amp/

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by 0gaGist: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2019

1 Share

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by itspzpics(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Pretty fine girl
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by nicolartsdesign: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2019
who cares

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by tyson98: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Your time is up no going back ,just go and be snapping pictures and post on Instagram like your predecessors did grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by GistMore: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by SultanOfAbia: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
NOBODY WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR ANCESTOR FACE.
You should go and Cry to Regina Daniels for help

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by SendAbroad: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Someone that didn't last up to 7days I don't gerrit!

The sad thing about this BBnaija in Lagos is that those who haven't travelled before won't get to disvirgin their passports ...after eviction, they will just be put on BRT bus, bye bye grin

9 Likes

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by fergie001: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
This same person I saw kissing Frodd...is that the same person in the first photo?

Make up bad, awear....

3 Likes

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Dpharisee: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
How many BBN story on FP in one hour
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Bukasint(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
She is ugly. I Wonder the guy way go fuuuuckkkk you. Anyway guys are Hot scumbags so anything goes in as much as na free.

2 Likes

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Elpinto(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lol
See how this one is giving herself consolation prize.

I like it when people console themselves.

Babygirl, u decided nothing... d decision was made for u

5 Likes

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by miketayo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Are u sure it was your decision? cheesy
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by lonelydora: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
See this one? Who wan fvck this one before?
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by YugoMag: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin Now You're Out!!

In other News'

BBNaija Housemate Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (18+photo)

Watch Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-nelson-exposes-his-manhood-on-live-tv-18photo/
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by holllandis: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is this not that old woman ?

2 Likes

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by DameB(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
I pray o....
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Nobodyperson: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
The transgendered has spoken.
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by chronique(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
How did she manage to look like a man and woman at the same time?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by greypencils: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
O jebi...u suppose off pant waka buttnaked...ode

1 Like

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Bukasint(f): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
slide40846xx:

Are you this hungry baba calm down this your scamming business na nonsense abeg.
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Factgist: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Top 10 Menial Jobs In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pays Well
https:///2019/06/top-10-menial-jobs-in-nigeria-that-surprisingly-pay-well.html

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Top 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires
https:///2018/12/10-facts-about-nnewi-the-nigerian-village-with-the-most-billionaires.html

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by kudos4god(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
You tried your best but wasn't enough to sustain you @BBN
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by autotrader014(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
U donminit.. grin

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Subonbon(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
See the great grandmother saying she is in her mid 20s no wonder you left early....... Come dey resembe dragon for game of thrones..... Trickalis

2 Likes

Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by mixta140: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Weytin b my own...na u gt ur pussy na grin

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by samcus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
my friend will you keep quiet there
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Your life, your business.
Therefore, you don't owe anyone an explanation.
Re: Isilomo: I Decided Not To Have Sex In BBNaija House by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ehen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tega Dominic Starts The New Year On A Clean Slate / Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! / Loved Up Photo Of Tobi Backing Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.