Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (39723 Views)

Jealousy And Bitterness Towards Successful Students. / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Update: she text me this morning that she is sorry for her action that she was really hurt by my action to break up with her. I don't think I will have anything to do with her again. Let her just go and move on for the sake of my peace of mind. At least now everybody is at peace...
cosmicjames

purples25

luminouz

luvyaself95
celestial777
emekusthegreat

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by luminouz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
tommyken:
Update: she text me this morning that she is sorry for her action that she was really hurt by my action to break up with her. I don't think I will have anything to do with her again. Let her just go and move on for the sake of my peace of mind. At least now everybody is at peace...
cosmicjames

purples25

luminouz

luvyaself95
celestial777
emekusthegreat

Nicely done bro
All the best
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by purples25(f): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
tommyken:
cosmicjames

purples25

luminouz

luvyaself95
celestial777
emekusthegreat

Well if you feel that you can't go on with this then I guess there's no point in continuing with it.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by luvyaself95(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
tommyken:
cosmicjames

purples25

luminouz

luvyaself95
celestial777
emekusthegreat

Really that too quick of her i didn't expect it very soon so now everybody is at peace.
I love something called peace when my ex started sounding i did wrong when it was her i quickly introduce peace and friendship case close for everyone now...
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
tommyken:
I didn't read, but from the title, why won't she harbor bitterness when that is exactly what you did to me on NL?

You attacked me severally, but I ignored you until you felt I wasn't giving you the attention and you finally gave up after a year. Isn't that bitterness? Just ignore her the same way I ignored you and one day she'll give up the same way you gave up.

You see, what goes around comes around. Work on yourself first. You're easily aroused to envy, but you won't see it.

The problem in your relationship is probably caused by your arrogance and always feeling you're right and everyone is wrong. Fix yourself, man. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
tommyken:
cosmicjames

purples25

luminouz

luvyaself95
celestial777
emekusthegreat

Lets peace reign ! I really like that...
One more thing please keep your distance OK.
WOMEN ARE MANIPULATIVE
Are you around ... I am bored .... watch out for that statement....
Or hmmm I saw the pics we took together last year. Do you still remember ?

Now that you ahve peace pls watch out OK.
Dont go back to ur vomit

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but from the title, why won't she harbor bitterness when that is exactly what you did to me on NL?

You attacked me severally, but I ignored you until you felt I wasn't giving you the attention and you finally gave up after a year. Isn't that bitterness? Just ignore her the same way I ignored you and one day she'll give up the same way you gave up.

You see, what goes around comes around. Work on yourself first. You're easily aroused to envy, but you won't see it.

The problem in your relationship is probably caused by your arrogance and always feeling you're right and everyone is wrong. Fix yourself, man. Stay blessed.
Lol....I laugh out loud when I read your comment, she has text me today that she is sorry and is now at peace with me but I have put her in my past tense.
Sorry for the way I attack you before, you are really wonderful person whom I misunderstood until I found out its all a market strategy.. Thanks
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
tommyken:

Lol....I laugh out loud when I read your comment, she has text me today that she is sorry and is now at peace with me but I have put her in my past tense.
Sorry for the way I attack you before, you are really wonderful person whom I misunderstood until I found out its all a market strategy.. Thanks
Glad to hear that. For your decision about her, you're right. Principles matter.

I like the fact that you're not a wuss like nice guys in the dating game. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by whiteeyes: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
luminouz:

So na because of your unforgiveness that made them barren for 10 years abi? Whatever happened to the innocent woman he married? That one no get God? undecided
Read properly in between the lines pls. I forgave!
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Brardana: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
If she is that bitter towards yout then you should do your best to not cross paths with her and get her out of your life completely until she gets rid of her bitterness. She will continue to be better for a very long time and I suggest that you do not date someone else for now but rather take things easy.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by mezico96(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
For the sake of peace
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by hollarunji08(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
I do say it and I'll continue saying it....
We do have one thing dat cost us nothing, I mean nothing to do.... Op, since giving her the victory or whatever doesn't cost u anything, kindly give it to her
Saying Sorry doesn't mean u are rite or wrong sometimes, why can't u just behave like a man and prove to her u matured more than her...... Beg her and let peace reign bro!!! Sometimes you've to behave like a fool just to allow peace to reign
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Tygrathris(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2020
If the girl is very bitter towards you tune it is because he regrets why you broke up with her and whatever it is that made the two of you to break up. You should not be that concerned about how she feels but you should rather ignore her because she is your past.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Oga ignore her, she will get well soon. Most gurls can't handle break up. it's cool for them to break up with a guy but its not cool for a guy to break up with a gurl
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by shuwaboy(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2020
SaucyBenks:
listen... Listen bro... Lemme tell you what everyone here is scared to tell you...

She has become obsessed with you and won't mind if she gets to Bleep you again and again, she doesn't just want to say it... I bleeped my pastor's daughter who was so mean to me.. Guess where I bleeped her the very first day we talked "in an incompleted building" and it continued till she left for school... She misses you bro, use your head, invite her over and let the rest be history

When will gents of this generation realize sex isn't everything... You can't trade your peace of mind for a slice of meat that everyone else has been in.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by nams77: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
ITbomb:
If I were you, I would give her "the kind of victory that she wants" and move on (as long as it doesn't cost me anything) .
It's a small world bro.
Wisdom. Small shidren won't understand until the devil is in the details.
No be every person be normal being
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Kallantan: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
I honestly think that you should solve your matters as soon as possible because the truth is that her bitterness may come back to bite you. She will not let you live an easy life and she may destroy your new relationships. Do you want to live in fear or would you rather that you make amends.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Encounter261(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
eezeribe:
Op, don't give her any fuccking victory... She can even die from hating on you, no problem...
Since you have moved on, forward ever... Backward never
nice one me bro, i do forward i dont do backward.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.