Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 (1087 Views)

D’banj Named Best-African Act At MTV Europe Music Awards 2012 / Interview With Nigerian Music Star, Flavour N’abania’s / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by Manta(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2007
I've heard the grand return of the Nigerian Music Awards 2007 takes place on the 19th May, 2007 at the F.C.T.
What is still not known to me is the Nominations; the categories and the artists nominated for each category.

Any one with an imortant info should please help out!
Re: What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by kosikosi: 3:30am On May 16, 2007
ABEG , I NEED THE INFO TOO,
NA WA FOR NAIJA,
HOW CAN U HAVE AWARD WITH NO NOMINATION,

THE ONLY CATEGORY I SAW WAS FOR SONG OF THE DECADE
african queen, kokobelow, akachawa etc 10 songs on the sundaily news
Re: What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by Liar: 8:24am On May 21, 2007
The award has been held, was an over hyped flop. Hiphopworld awards is still the best here
Re: What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by tosinadeda: 8:37am On May 21, 2007
Liar
Re: What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by McDoe(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2007
Personally, I don't really feel comfortable with the way Nigerians (especially those in the movie or music industry do their things. They over-dramatize little events even to the extent that unless you belong, you feel inferior. Imagine going on air to entertain. I listened to one the promoters, Tony Okoroji. He simply embarked on "un-edited talk" Infact so much hype on the event that it turned out to be very boring. The so-called movie stars often put up a sort of behaviour which tend to show that they are the most sophisticated, most learned, most exposed and all that. Ordinarily it should be so because at the end of the day, we remain the kings( those who spend their hard-earned money to keep them going). I think overcarriage is their main wahala.
Re: What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by ajayi1(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2007
The Award will be boring and doll. Because in the first place the advert is too poor.
Re: What's Up With Nigerian Music Awards 2007 by tabontabo: 1:36am On May 25, 2007
Didn't see NMA 2007 but I listened to the live transmission (audio) on www.nigerianwebradio.com

Must confess, it could have been Nigeria's best in 1982.

(1) (Reply)

D Banj's "mo Gbono Feli Feli" Video / ~Naija All Stars: Christmas In Lagos . . .~ / Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.