Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father (38201 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by dre11(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2019
By Tunde Oguntola

The father of Emily Eric, the acclaimed wife of Sen Elisha Abbo, a senator caught on camera assaulting a woman in a intimacy gadget shop, Pastor Alfred Dari, has disclosed that the senator allegedly abducted his daughter from home since January 2016 and has not paid her dowry. Emily Eric, the acclaimed wife to Sen Abbo, became popular on social media since a video clip of her embattled husband who was beating a nursing mother in a sex toyshop in Abuja emerged online. Surprisingly, despite the strong video evidence, Emily claimed that Abbo is innocent of what he was being accused of. Speaking exclusively to LEADERSHIP Friday, yesterday, in Abuja, Pastor Dari said that he has never seen Sen Abbo one-on-one till date.

The clergyman said: ‘‘My wife has called him on several occasions to explain why he took away our daughter but he always answered us harshly before ending the call. ‘’Several times he either shunned us or threatened to deal with my wife or any other family member who attempts to trail him to Abuja to bring our daughter back home.’’ He said that Sen Abbo has never met with them, as the parents of his acclaimed wife, to declare his intention or pay her bride price as tradition demands. ‘’If the senator has paid a dime for her dowry, he should show evidence to the world,’’ he said. Speaking further, Dari said he believed that his daughter had been hypnotised by the senator.

He said he was surprised to hear the news that Emily gave birth to a baby with Sen Abbo in the year 2018. According to him, ‘’I never knew Sen Abbo one-on-one and not even now, but in November 2015, he called me, introducing himself as Cliff Ishaku, soliciting that I should pray for him when I arrived Israel for the 2015 pilgrimage, which I did when I was there.

A butcher transports meat to be sold on motorcycle at Ayaba Village in Billiri local government area of Gombe State ‘’As a pastor, I do receive calls like that for prayers hence; I was not bothered about how he got my phone number. However, he told me that he got my phone number from my daughter and on January 18th, 2016, two days after I got to Abuja, Abbo called me again that he wanted to send his boys to pick me up and bring me to his house, which according to him, is comfortable but I turned the offer down because I had never met him before. ‘’In April 2016, when my daughter Emily, traveled to visit her sister in Abuja, she returned and told me that somebody promised both her and her sister a job in a dairy farm in Abuja. I reluctantly allowed her to go after a lot of considerations. ‘

’When she came back home six months later, I refused to let her return to Abuja but she insisted and left. She spent few days at home then. But last year, 2018, we only got to hear that Emily, our daughter, had given birth to a baby for Abbo. ‘’We were all surprised because he never came to us nor did he recognise us as her parents. He never paid her dowry but, he has consistently paraded her about as his wife.’’ The clergyman said all efforts to make the senator do the right thing by paying her bride price had proved abortive. He said each time they called him on the phone, he would shout at them and end the call.

He said on May 10, 2019 shortly after his usual prayers and fasting, he got a call that Sen Abbo had used a pressing iron to injure his daughter, after beating her to stupor. “He disarmed her by collecting her phone from her so that she would not be able to make or receive calls. He locked all entrances to the house for weeks. ‘’When my older daughter went to check up on her, she was not given access into the house.

The following day, May 11, I was told that the beating was so severe that she bled much and could hardly survive it. ‘’I then asked my older daughter to get me his phone number. When I called him and introduced myself as Emily’s father, he drove from where he was temporarily living to the house and connected me to her and when I heard her voice, I became very depressed. ‘’I asked her to return home, but she told me the phone was on hands free and he was listening to our conversation.

He refused to allow her to come back home till date, when my wife told him she was coming to pick her daughter the following day, he threatened to deal with my wife if she came to Abuja. Ever since then, I have not heard from him till date. ‘’He blacklisted my cell phone number. I even threatened to report him to pressmen in a text message I sent to him but, he did not reply till date. ‘’I was also careful not to rush into taking any step without proper counsel from God. After a prayer session, I got the picture of my daughter’s battered face after the beating.

‘’I now see all other issues coming up on Senator Abbo as God’s way to create a plan for me to present the plight of my family to the necessary authorities,’’ he said He, however, appealed to the chairman, Senate Committee and the members investigating his case and all human right activists in the country to compel Senator Abbo to return his daughter whom he abducted from home. He urged them to stand by the family at this trying time. ‘’I need justice, justice should be served, I believe in the Nigerian system. I am calling on the Nigerian Senate and Nigerian security agencies to ensure that justice is served,’’ he added.

LEADERSHIP Friday had reported how Sen Abbo was caught on camera in a sex toyshop in Abuja assaulting a woman. The police arraigned the Adamawa senator before a court on Monday and he was subsequently granted bail of N5 million. Abbo also appeared before a Senate committee set up to investigate the incident but exchanged words with the lawmakers. Meanwhile, all efforts to get the embattled Senator to respond the allegation proved abortive. Here is the text message sent to his mobile phone:

“Distinguished Sir, My name is Sunday Isuwa, LEADERSHIP. I want to speak with you because one Pastor Alfred Dani claimed your wife, Emily, is his daughter and that you abducted her without paying bride price. I will want to hear from you, Distinguished.” The text was sent to his mobile number, 0806 Bleep 5112, on Thursday, July 11, 2019, at about 7:03pm

https://leadership.ng/2019/07/19/sen-abbo-abducted-my-daughter-father/

7 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2019
How much is bride price for North that a Senator cannot pay

50 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by thesicilian: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2019
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs. Your daughter followed him willingly, enticed by weath and later found out that all that glitters is not gold.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Kingpee2(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2019
I’m sorry but your daughter seems to be the hungry one in the middle of all this ..Yoruba calls it ojuorolari meaning her generation never see wealth before..

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by daddytime(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2019
The woman go dey beg her papa to shut up...after all she's now Mrs. Senator wife.
No pour sand for your daughter garri o

22 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by johndik(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs.
he must have a motive behind this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Chrisbeks: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2019
This senator must be an animal. BTW, why did he change his name from Clifford Ishaku to Elisha Abbo?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Chubhie: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2019
A mentally deranged being with power and money. Imagine a pastor taking such disrespect cos of religion! The pastor failed his daughter. I would personally use Sinator Abbomination's head to drink palmwine like in the good old days of gallantry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by ExAngel007(f): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2019
this man on the news again
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Bolustical: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Cheap women all over the place.

I'm sure she must have been enduring assaults on her but the money she gets wouldn't let her leave reason she came out defending his misdeeds.

By the way, his Senatorial District needs to answer a lot of questions on how he became Senator. Are there no better persons than him? Are they not aware of his pasts?

25 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Bolustical: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by tigerclaws: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Hmmn
[/s]
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by tigerclaws: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Cheap women all over the place.

I'm sure she must have been enduring assaults on her but the money she gets wouldn't let her leave reason she came out defending his misdeeds.

By the way, his Senatorial District needs to answer a lot of questions on how he became Senator. Are there no better persons than him? Are they not aware of his pasts?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Gandollar(f): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Chubhie:
A mentally deranged being with power and money. Imagine a pastor taking such disrespect cos of religion! The pastor failed his daughter. I would personally use Sinator Abbomination's head to drink palmwine like in the good old days of gallantry.
Bro good to see you. Why didn't that pastor go to the police all these while?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Ahmed0336(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Mr senator, kindly allow your acclaimed wife to visit her parents. what sort of modern kidnapping is this all in the name of marriage?

17 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by meolaniyi(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2019
I hope he has not infected that woman

9 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by lastmessenger: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2019
The thought that this Emily girl is probably HIV positive right now having slept with a HIV positive senator is the one that give me much concern.
Justice must be served on this man for all the atrocities he has comitted against women.

25 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Beremx(f): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2019
It's likely she's the one who ran to the senator because of money. Cheaply gotten is cheaply valued.

Oga pastor, pray he hasn't infected your wife with HIV.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by FarahAideed: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2019
This Senator Abbo is having too much scandals for a fresher senator oo

14 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by kokoA(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
He probably has infected your daughter with HIV and wouldn't want her to leave the house just to cover it up. All these Abuja girls will see money and the next thing dey are banging morning, afternoon and night without protection.. Smh.

Mr. Pastor, you have done your best but your daughter is a "happily married" adult now "enjoying" her husband's wealth, there's nothing you can do about it. Pray for her and forget about her.

16 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by cosef: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Seems the Senator has a lot of socio-pathic issues and problems.

That guy is capable of knowingly spreading his HIV. He seems like an aggressive guy who is angry with the rest of the world for reasons best known to him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by KINGwax007(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Double wahala for deadi body
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Blackfire(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
There something about that abbo guy that looks weird and dangerous....

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Uhmmmmm this is serious...
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by moscobabs(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
That first paragraph is funny. Nigeria bloggers sabi to introduce person

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
SENATOR ABBO IS ALWAYS KNOW FOR THE WRONG REASONS.

There should be "ABOUT TURN" for Abbo.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Kendumazy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Another wahala for this man.

Beautiful India Kurtis gown JOINT GROUP IMPORTATION. Check my signature below for link to see more information.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Praktikals(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
PDP is an assemblage of animals in human skin
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Bukden16(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs. Your daughter followed him willingly, enticed by weath and later found out that all that glitters is not gold.

Nawa ooh ...
Village people are still coming after Mr Abbo.
Karma is never a good thing...

8 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by anyimontana(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Back to the top

Back to spotlight

Lol,village ppl no wan leave ur matter

They give dragging u to front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.