Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students (15266 Views)

The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Kaduna Varsity Produces First Batch Of Pharmacists After Accreditation / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by Uncleodi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
freedomchild:
pumping out healthcare professionals without corresponding house jobs talk more of permanent jobs.. Many of them might stay long before getting house job or bribe there way in.. No wonder our healthcare system are filled with money mongers without professionalism.. I stayed almost one year without getting house job not because I didn't do well in the interviews but because I didn't bribe my way in..

My brother, go and borrow money, write PLAB and leave this country ASAP.

No matter the amount you borrowed, you can pay back in 3months.

1 Like

Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by ejemamaka: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
wow
Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by Mendelian448: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice achievement... Since all this years, shey they no dey pass ni?
Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by Venerable612(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
SirLakes:

As in Ekiti State Uni

U must be a joker grin

He is not... that’s my alma mata
Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by SirLakes: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Venerable612:

He is not... that’s my alma mata
No be the same eksu wey we sabi
Eksu, as in Eksu former unad grin

I understand bro grin
You gotta defend what you have wink
Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by Venerable612(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
SirLakes:

No be the same eksu wey we sabi
Eksu, as in Eksu former unad grin

I understand bro grin
You gotta defend what you have wink

Your point exactly?
Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by SirLakes: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Venerable612:

Your point exactly?
You know wah I mean wink
Re: EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students by Ajibade123(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Kudos to the new doctors...are you also interested in the medical field......check out top careers you could pursue in the medical field
https://explicitsuccess.com/types-of-careers-in-medicine/

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund / University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.