Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work (4745 Views)

What I'm Going Through After Coming Back From An Interview / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / Fine On Coming Late To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Softcash(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2019
It so Hilarious to see this

3 Likes

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by KevMitnick: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Lol...is it just me or does the handwriting of all the employees actually look the same? grin

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Ahmed0336(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
Lol...is it just me or does the handwriting of all the employees actually look the same? grin

you're right. Op go look for who to fool

9 Likes

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by 9jaBloke: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Lol. Bernice and Kofi spoilt the register

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by 9jaBloke: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:

It's just you grin

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by MoonWater: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Jahahha

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2019
All the workers have the same handwriting.

Op continue.

8 Likes

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by joinnow: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
MoonWater:
Jahahha

From number 9 na pawpaw
What is 8:60am
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by DavidEsq(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Notice how the handwritings are all the same? Not just similar, but exactly the same? lemme give u guys a clue: look at the 9s and Js. Then look at the small letter As. If someone would go this far just to trend, then something is definitely wrong with that person's self esteem. That person dey answer the same papa name with Tonto dicckkey

5 Likes

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by mu2sa2: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
Hahaha, you now have an idea of fake news.

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by ruggedtimi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
only in ghana
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Natoski5(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:

You need to start working with the FBI or EFCC...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by MVLOX(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dis is Madness
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by calculator123(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hahahahaha, nobody wants to be sacked
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by calculator123(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
Sure they look alike. This is just a joke

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by ADRIAN88(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
That Jonas Kessi na the real idiot there.. Lol! And dem suppose sack am first.

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by zum19: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is old school. I hate it when I see companies still have attendance book. Digitalize all these... there's a fingerprint clockin device in my former company as u put ur thumb it acknowledges and sends the employer a mail with a report of the ins & outs of workers

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by davillian(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
Its not the same.
Check each letters carefully.
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by DIKEnaWAR: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Same writing?

We are not as dumb as Ghanaians to believe this.

Next!
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by bodejohn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
MoonWater:
Jahahha

Some of the workers on your list are confirmed ghost workers...
How can someone write his name in blue ink, write time in blue ink and then turn around to sign his name in black ink? All on the same line o...

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by ayusco85(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:

You suppose be detective

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Luthercboi: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

Join this WhatsApp group or message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there by 9pm (FREE )

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT

https:///FuQmXjrbwRV1aQwCYGCRC0
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Thebwoy: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
bodejohn:

Some of the workers on your list are confirmed ghost workers...
How can someone write his name in blue ink, write time in blue ink and then turn around to sign his name in black ink? All on the same line o...

Lol
The guy d fool himself

Even though he changed the handwriting
He's letters still looks similar
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Thebwoy: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
MoonWater:
Jahahha

Stop wasting your time

your 8's are the same
They all start from right
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by moscobabs(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
MoonWater:
Jahahha
So James Bond and Seun Osewa are in ur organisation grin

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by nams77: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
One cold orijin for you! Thought i was the only one that noticed the lie

1 Like

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by MoonWater: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
moscobabs:

So James Bond and Seun Osewa are in ur organisation grin
yes keh... 007 himself
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by Katier00(f): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2019
The truth is that the superior may not notice anything, what he will be after is just those that came after 10
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by PrincessB1(f): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Op continue, we know you are both the employer and the employee.
Keep deceiving yourself undecided

Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by EkunKekere: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2019
And some of us think Ghana is in better shape than Nigeria
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by PetroDollax: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
What has this got to do with Ghana being “in a better shape than Nigeria?”

EkunKekere:
And some of us think Ghana is in better shape than Nigeria
Re: See What Workers Did To Attendance Book, After Coming Late To Work by PetroDollax: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stop talking nonsense. Worse things happen in your rotten shiithole country.

ruggedtimi:
only in ghana

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? / A New Multinational Company In Nigeria,is Recruiting Fresh Gradutes. / Please Go Through My CV. And Consider Me For An Appropriate Position For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.