Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South (32461 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
I hope people who are drumming the drum of war would realise on time that war would bring no good for us as a country.
Therefore, it requires the collective will of every Nigerian for us to survive as a country.
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by juniorstar(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Colonial masters created grazing areas. Hearing about it for the first time. So our colonial masters were already rugalized. Interesting!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Herdsmenson: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Don't go until we start killing you people silently

5 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fmlala: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
EEGUN PEHIN DA O N LE ORE
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Glorymax:

I only saw the bolded in the whole write up, and I add just be ready to defend the grazing area your masters gave you when the music get louder

Those guys are so achaiac for my liking.. Division everywhere...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
majamajic:
they should stay Anambra has plan already

Anambra state government, lunches a cow rearing business known as Efi-Igbo in its best Ranching computer Regulated Atmosphere.
I said it before that Buhari had successfully pushed Ndi Igbo into cattle rearing business.
The original Efi Igbo is the best specie in the cattle family.
Very soon Innoson Cattle is coming onboard, Obijackson of Okija had secured more than 900 Hectares of land for his latest cattle ranching business.
Capital Oil Chairman is on top of negotiation with Israel agricultural innovation to kick start the Ubah Ultra Modern Cattle Ranching ever in the history of Cattle Business.
From what is on the way, South Eastern Nigeria will beat New Zealand , Mexico , Australia , Italy in cattle and Diary product by 2025.
Actions speaks louder than words.

Good

3 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fatymore(f): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
What's this??

God help Us...
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Enemyofpeace: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
War 45% loading. Buhari you see your life?

6 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Unrated900(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Enjoy your next levels

To those of you that voted jubril

You have just started

You haven’t seen anything yet

More loading

Enjoy your next level

7 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Enemyofpeace: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
fatymore:
What's this??

God help Us...
so you dey fear?You no wan die abi?
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Enemyofpeace: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Unrated900:
Enjoy your next levels

To those of you that voted sai baba

You have just started

You haven’t seen anything yet

More loading

Enjoy your next level
all of them go hear am
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fatymore(f): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
so you dey fear?You no wan die abi?
werey
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Next Level on point! Una no dey hear word

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Enemyofpeace: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
I hope people who are drumming the drum of war would realise on time that war would bring no good for us as a country.
Therefore, it requires the collective will of every Nigerian to survive as a country.
abeg stop the pretence, the country is not in anyway at peace. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb waiting to explode

11 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Enemyofpeace: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
fatymore:
werey
You better come make we gbadun ourselves before the thing go start grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by bastardmod: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Useless cow f#cker jubril Al sudani... God is pushing you and your fellow cows into a very good place. Continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Don't fool yourselves... No one wants you anywhere in the South. We are fed up...

I know you are not killers or kidnappers. No sensible person is accusing you without proof... Still, we want you to get your asses, and "asses" back to your fellow inbreeding Northerners... How hard can this be? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cowgeria lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Ventura1: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Are they aware that land ownership is first vested on indigenous settlers before government control?

3 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fatymore(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
You better come make we gbadun ourselves before the thing go start grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Ofemannnu: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
Very soon

Very very soon

If this was south South our people for use the anger of buharis election rigging show this people pepper... If I talk watin dey my mind one ugly mod do rush ban me... Ewedu people make una enjoy una next level

Stinking Oha kee you there,coward.

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why wont they make such statement when we have the cow master as a president?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Phantomine(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
“We are Nigerians and we are not going anywhere. Our attachment to the land is opportunistic; we don’t farm the land. So, if anybody is thinking that because he has cultivated the land in a particular place for long and he has rights there more than us, then we would ask where is the grazing area that the colonial masters created for us?"

The above comment is not any different to what the IPOB youths were saying about Lagos being a no man's land and not a Yoruba territory.

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by kayjay69(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
See Miyetti Allah's statements from the start have clearly shown what the real agenda of the Fulanis are and it has nothing to do with grazing, trust me when I say it has nothing to do with Cattle rearing. These Fulanis have long believed that the entire Nigeria not just the North, is theirs, it is conquered territory. Now with Buhari in Aso Rock, they seek to assert their dominance. It is clear to everyone, even to the blind, that just by judging from the statements from all involved and affected and the actions taken thus far, that the Fulanis are really aching for war.

These fulani elite, no matter how well they mask themselves, their intention has always stayed the same. It is really left to the ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria to defend themselves and their local communities. The Governors will not do anything, so do not look to them.

Buhari's administration has been the most ethnically biased from Nigeria's inception but that really is no personal business of mine. But if you think you will grazing into my farmlands and spoil my source of livelihood, then you have got another one coming.

Southerners should stop patronising these Cows that come from the North. Put them out of business and watch all of them quiet down. Afterall, you can't force whoever is not willing to eat Cow meat. Southern Nigeria Governors should partner with Cattle farmers from other countries to set up ranches within their state, rear cows and sell to the state populace, put an end to this madness.

You can almost judge a nation based on the quality of its national's discourse, just look at what we are talking about as a Nation. Cattle. Herdsmen. RUGA. It just goes to show you how far from grace we have fallen and still continue to fall till this day. I feel sorry for this nation, I weep daily for my country. This is what we have been reduced to, what a pity. We ought to be in the league of nations, trying to lead the way in various categories, look at what we are deciding to concentrate our efforts on.

effoi:
Hmmmn. There is so much tension in the country and this is an unwanted addition. The Fulani herdsmen should learn to respect their hosts the same way southerners respect them at their states. I believe every nigerian should have the right to freely live anywhere in the country but they shouldnt have responded. They are beating drums of war by so doing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by densiks: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Descendants of Usman Dan Fodio who have vowed not to get reasonable education.

6 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
when they encroach into your ancestral lands, don't fight them, don't talk to them, do this:

1) Buy garmaline(the chemical used in embalming dead people locally), spread it on the path to which they move the cows. Go home and wait for sometime, you'll hear the amazing result. This chemical is extremely cheap and that of #200 will do wonders.

2) If you can't have access to garmaline, mixed local snuff with water, spread on the path inwhich they move the cows, go home and hear the wonders

15 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
fatymore:
What's this??

God help Us...
una dey sell bedclothes?
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by sagio09: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Glorymax:

I only saw the bolded in the whole write up, and I add just be ready to defend the grazing area your masters gave you when the music get louder
Omo chest beater undecided
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by sagio09: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
highcollide:
No more moving about with cattles in Igboland. If you go against the laws, your cattles will be used for stomach infrastructure.

You barbarians should be warned.

If you do anyhow, you go collect.
Omo chest beater undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.