Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband (31989 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by chisomdoris: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Actress Vicky Zugah has finally reconciled with the woman that cursed her 10 years ago, for snatching her husband after several warnings. 

The curse was uncovered after she visited Prophet Prince Elisha in his church. The Ghanaian Prophet disclosed that Vicky Zugah was warned several times to stay away from the married man spending a lot on her, but she remained adamant.  However after the aggrieved woman went physical with her confrontation, the Ghanaian actress called the man who drove her down to his house and assaulted his wife before her. 

From a place of pain and in her absence, it was gathered that the woman placed a curse of never being taken seriously in any relationship and never getting getting married on Vicky Zugah, and it was meant to be potent till she dies. To break the curse, she was instructed to find the woman and reconcile with her. 

Here is a video of the prophecy that came two months ago below; 

Giving an update on her search for reconciliation, Vicky Zugah revealed that she has made peace with the woman. She also thanked her fans for their support during the search, and further disclosed that everything has been reversed. Here is the video; 

Source https://thickmatch.com/actress-vicky-zugah-reconciles-woman-snatching-husband-video/

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by chisomdoris: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2019

1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by PopeFlatino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
First to comment again grin
6th of the year..

I dedicate this to Bet9ja jackpot for showing me love of #300k last night kiss

26 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Paroh(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Does the man even have a say in all these? Or his own is just to follow whoever they decide he should follow? Spineless.

I'm selling Fleshlights for 5k only. Free delivery around Lagos, a little surcharge for other states. No more begging or paying for sex, no more stds. PM me now

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Badgers14: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
sad

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Factfinder1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Trust this reconciliation at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Jossyroyal1: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
cry

So is the husband supposed to go back to his ex wife after 10yrs??

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by ChiefSweetus: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
I wonder how much the pastor paid her to act out this role

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
No peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by crackhouse(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
LovePeddler
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by YugoMag: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by xtyqueen18: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by SeunPhantom(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
how is this one news abeg
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
If thus isn't staged then why let the whole world know ? Won't thus damage her more ?
How much was she paid for this ?

3 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by AngelHoly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chia....they can share for african
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
hmm sh*t happens
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Unrated900(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guy man prophecy

Ghanians and strange believes

Backward country since 1964

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
It is well.
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by happney65: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
seun seun seun,Na 3 times I call you..what is the meaning of this nonesense on front page?Hunnnn
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Women
Women
Women

We hail una....
Finally it's a man's world.

BTW so curses work after all.
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Ritaokafor(f): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Karma is surely a bitch! You go against God's law and expect blessings? No way! He will forgive but you will reap its consequences. There are many single men out there, look for one to date or you get rich your self. I detest lazy women who depend on men.

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by DIKEnaWAR: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Africans and stupidity. Without the woman placing a puny curse on you, do you expect men to be serious with you when you display traits of hoedom? Doesn't work that way!

She desires a marriage after ruining many. People are selfish walahi.
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by lilbarracuda(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
PopeFlatino:
First to comment again grin
6th of the year..

I dedicate this to Bet9ja jackpot for showing me love of #300k last night kiss

Chooiiii.
My #200 wey them chop me last night dey inside the money dey take pay you... Abeg show me love I need my #200 back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) / Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.