Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? (9408 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Every good girl i know are just there, nothing wow about them, someone should explain.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by donbachi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
good things are not easy to find and anything that is easy to find is never good...with all their endowments,asha wo na asha wo.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by KevMitnick: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Because in the ecosystem, you have to use what you have to survive. So what a girl doesn't have for looks, she'll try to compensate for it with a good behavior if not she'll not get a mate. On the flip side, when a girl has good looks, she'll be desirable even if she doesn't have a good character. It's just evolutionary behavior. grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by frankkydee(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Every good girl i know are just there, nothing wow about them, someone should explain.

Endowment like boobs and bulbs,right? I need a good girl with just little everything cos too much of everything is problem on it own and that have something she is currently doing, pls direct one to me

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Eze2000(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Go on facebook or twitter and look at the profiles of any 10 women. The more lovely and attractive they are, the more men friends they have. The bad looking ones have almost no friends at all.

Men are naturally attracted to beautiful and well-endowed women whether the women like it or not. Hence this kind of attractive women never remain innocent beyond the age of 13 to 15. They are always exposed to sex too early in life by older men or boys. They spoil fast while the ugly ones are left alone.

Beautiful and attractive women are usually expert sex machines by the time they reach 18. If they come from poor families, the case is even worse. They will start having sex for money from an even younger age and by the time they are 16 years they already have iPhone 8 and dozens of expensive jean trousers but still live in one room with all 9 members of their large family in places like Ajegunle.

Don't take my word for it, go check.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eze2000:

Go on facebook or twitter and look at the profiles of any 10 women. The more lovely and attractive they are, the more friends they have. The bad looking ones have almost no friends at all.

Men are naturally attracted to beautiful and well-endowed women whether women like it or not. Hence this kind of attractive women never remains innocent beyond the age of 13 to 15. They are always exposed to sex too early in life by older men or boys. They spoil fast while th eugly ones are left alone.

Beautiful and attractive women are usually expert sex machines by the time they reach 18. If they come from poor families, the case is even worse. They will start having sex for money from an even younger age and by the time they are 16 years they already have iPhone 8 and dozens of expensive jean trousers but still live one room with all their family in Ajegunle.

Word

14 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
frankkydee:

Endowment like boobs and bulbs,right? I need a good girl with just little everything cos too much of everything is problem on it own and that have something she is currently doing, pls direct one to me
Lol
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by bastardmod: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5290520/women-scum

No girl is good, only their misfortunes make them humble grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Bigcowhorn: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eze2000:

Go on facebook or twitter and look at the profiles of any 10 women. The more lovely and attractive they are, the more friends they have. The bad looking ones have almost no friends at all.

Men are naturally attracted to beautiful and well-endowed women whether women like it or not. Hence this kind of attractive women never remains innocent beyond the age of 13 to 15. They are always exposed to sex too early in life by older men or boys. They spoil fast while th eugly ones are left alone.

Beautiful and attractive women are usually expert sex machines by the time they reach 18. If they come from poor families, the case is even worse. They will start having sex for money from an even younger age and by the time they are 16 years they already have iPhone 8 and dozens of expensive jean trousers but still live one room with all their family in Ajegunle.

They never ever last past 12 years.

Going... going.... GONE!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
i have seen very beautiful ladies with curvy figures who are down to earth and friendly just i have seen ladies who are not attractive with no so good attitude.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Bigcowhorn: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Bigcowhorn: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Adonko(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
You see op the Hoes have full understanding of the game. They understand men's needs and desires and so they go a long way to beautify themselves, hitting the gym 24/7 making themselves so attractive, flashy and irresistible to the eyes of men cos they know men go for what they see and like.

Futhermore, due to the continuous attention they receive from men daily including gifts even though they were once good girls, they lost control of what makes a good girl and went wild, inorder to enjoy luxury lifestyle knowing full well that men will continue to lost after her curvy shape hence turned into hoes.

In addition to the above the fact that most ladies have the knowledge they are in hot demand given thier well endowed shape they start to feel and think this is just too much for one guy only, so they tend to distribute it to the highest bidder and any dick and Harry that comes with the Benjamin.

In conclusion, there are still good girls who are very curvy and well shaped, though they are few and getting fewer everyday, most of them also cover thier endowments with big clothes a practice totally disliked by Hoes.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:
i have seen very beautiful ladies with curvy figures who are down to earth and friendly just i have seen ladies who are not attractive with no so good attitude.
Are you talking about few exceptions or majority?
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by oglalasioux(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Unattractive girls are the self made women. They don't have the looks so they hustle. Unfortunately they fall victim of marriage scams the most.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Apination(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Callertunez: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
Because in the ecosystem, you have to use what you have to survive. So what a girl doesn't have for looks, she'll try to compensate for it with a good behavior if not she'll not get a mate. On the flip side, when a girl has good looks, she'll be desirable even if she doesn't have a good character. It's just evolutionary behavior. grin
you sabi... Theory of use and disuse for Biology.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Apination(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
What sort of stupid stereotype is that? @ the topic. Are you saying character is based on physical looks? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Are you talking about feel exceptions or majority?
not all ladies who act like asses on instagram and fb are beautiful.ok this particular girl who said a guy gave her 100k to buy ice cream and made fun of broke guys can u call her beautiful? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Callertunez: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
na just evolution... Slay queen dey use their a*s and b**bs leaving their character.... Hence a*s and b**bs big, character small... Good girl invest in character forget front and back, na why she no get... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
oglalasioux:
Unattractive girls are the self made women. They don't have the looks so they hustle. Unfortunately they fall victim of marriage scams the most.
i guess geneieve who has made it is ugly cheesy
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by 2buffagain(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
She is not a hoe because she is not attractive.
If a good number of good girls had that hoes body, they would be hoes too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:
that's why geneiveve made it in entertainment where looks matter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Where are the womens?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Adonko:
You see op the Hoes have full understanding of the game. They understand men's needs and desires and so they go a long way to beautify themselves, hitting the gym 24/7 making themselves so attractive, flashy and irresistible to the eyes of men cos they know men go for what they see and like.

Futhermore, due to the continuous attention they receive from men daily including gifts even though they were once good girls, they lost control of what makes a good girl and went wild, inorder to enjoy luxury lifestyle knowing full well that men will continue to lost after her curvy shape hence turned into hoes.

In addition to the above the fact that most ladies have the knowledge they are in hot demand given thier well endowed shape they start to feel and think this is just too much for one guy only, so they tend to distribute it to the highest bidder and any dick and Harry that comes with the Benjamin.

In conclusion, there are still good girls who are very curvy and well shaped, though they are few and getting fewer everyday, most of them also cover thier endowments with big clothes a practice totally disliked by Hoes.
forget this one u talking about guys goin for well shaped girl.most naija guys no get taste.there was one girl in my neighbourhood with beards and strong body odour.na so some guys dey still run after her dey beg for her contact cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by oglalasioux(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:

Genevieve is a very hardworking woman and I respect her a great deal. But she has a blemish which is her illegitimate daughter. Knowing this shortfall reduces chances of marriage might have pushed her to be a self made woman. Things like having a child out of wedlock can make a woman unattractive.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
ubunja:
that's why geneiveve made it in entertainment where looks matter.

chimamander adichie is a succesful writer and she"s beautiful as well.there are beautiful intelligent ladies around us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
oglalasioux:

Genevieve is a very hardworking woman and I respect her a great deal. But she has a blemish which is her illegitimate daughter. Knowing this shortfall reduces chances of marriage might have pushed her to be a self made woman. Things like having a child out of wedlock can make a woman unattractive.
blemish? it will shock u if she were to expose her dm and u would see d number of men asking her out .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Fuqman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Every bad girl were once good girls. Think man.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Obodo999(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Because their modest looks make them to be humble and to be a 'good girl' in the first place. Just like a broke 'good' guy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.