Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? (9393 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
2buffagain:
She is not a hoe because she is not attractive. If a good number of good girls had that hoes body, they would be hoes too.
#fact so no girl is actually good?
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
lalasticlala frontpage now
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Paxie55: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Idiotic post.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by franchasng: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Every good girl i know are just there, nothing wow about them, someone should explain.
when a woman is not physically attractive, she gets less distractions and less of unnecessary wooing and praises from men, in fact, she get less male toasters, and hence she focuses on nurturing her God given talent and skill, and in the process, she becomes realistic with life and also becomes sensible, reasonable and valuable at the long run.

Whereas the physically endowed and attractive girls get lots of male toasters, praises, freebies, favors, which makes them develop pride, arrogance and ill manners because they feel they are highly sought after and can never suffer or beg for anything, that many successful men will be there to give them whatever they want.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Every good girl i know are just there, nothing wow about them, someone should explain.
You should be more concerned with your moniker.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by rex444(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
Because in the ecosystem, you have to use what you have to survive. So what a girl doesn't have for looks, she'll try to compensate for it with a good behavior if not she'll not get a mate. On the flip side, when a girl has good looks, she'll be desirable even if she doesn't have a good character. It's just evolutionary behavior. grin
your parents school fees money no waste

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Idiotic post.
Go between your gf's legs and say that!

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by melanch(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you find a good girl and you attracted to her. Forget boobs and backside. Marry her. Forget what people will say. Same people won't take care of your marriage but will talk about it when it falls apart.

Don't marry for people. The society has made it difficult to find the real thing. If you are dating a curvy babe, u be boss! But that's not the the way it should be.

Bro, be yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by fizzle894: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Too much sperm makes the Hoes prettier and happier everyday

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
I'll take your word for it. This shiit is too accurate.
Eze2000:

Go on facebook or twitter and look at the profiles of any 10 women. The more lovely and attractive they are, the more men friends they have. The bad looking ones have almost no friends at all.

Men are naturally attracted to beautiful and well-endowed women whether the women like it or not. Hence this kind of attractive women never remains innocent beyond the age of 13 to 15. They are always exposed to sex too early in life by older men or boys. They spoil fast while the ugly ones are left alone.

Beautiful and attractive women are usually expert sex machines by the time they reach 18. If they come from poor families, the case is even worse. They will start having sex for money from an even younger age and by the time they are 16 years they already have iPhone 8 and dozens of expensive jean trousers but still live in one room with all 9 members of their large family in places like Ajegunle.

Don't take my word for it, go check.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
fizzle894:
Too much sperm makes the Hoes prettier and happier everyday
lol
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Luthercboi: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

Join this WhatsApp group
They’ll be a lecture there by 9pm

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT

https:///FuQmXjrbwRV1aQwCYGCRC0
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Maybe they are missing in your world,I found a lot that are a wow package, I had to let go,first what's your definition of wow? Is it character or just body?it all depends on what you are looking for.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Richyrear(f): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hit me for your importation inquiries now 09077580781 add you to the enrollment group hurry

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by paix(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Na we creat them?
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by frankkydee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Lol

Abi now, as you have the opportunity of meeting with them and you don't seem to appreciate them
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by kenralph(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
But I've not seen any female moniker comment here yet.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
kenralph:
But I've not seen any female moniker comment here yet.
women hate when know too much about them, they avoid those men.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Who's/What's a "good" lady to you?

I'll be waiting for your response, but let's assume that a "good" lady (that you're referring to) is the kind that is culturally accepted here. One reason for them not being "endowed" or "showy" about their "assets" could be their conditioning (by upbringing, family, society etc) and they are still holding traditional values dear, hence why they are not expressive, and daring with their bodies etc. They do nothing to enhance their physique, face, attractiveness etc.

They haven't been liberated, and they still hold the opinions of others (their judgements) about their acts very high. They like this very "simple and low" life because it's what everyone's shouting about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Who's/What's a "good" lady to you?

I'll be waiting for your response, but let's assume that a "good" lady (that you're referring to) is the kind that is culturally accepted here. One reason for them not being "endowed" or "showy" about their "assets" could be their conditioning (by upbringing, family, society etc) and they are still holding traditional values dear, hence why they are not expressive, and daring with their bodies etc. They do nothing to enhance their physique, face, attractiveness etc.

They haven't been liberated, and they still hold the opinions of others (their judgements) about their acts very high. They like this very "simple and low" life because it's what everyone's shouting about.
In a nutshell being a good lady is being less attractive? Ubunja
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by crackhouse(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
That's why they are good. If they are beautiful and endowed definitely they won't be good.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
paix:
Na we creat them?
Stop licking pussy its affecting your brain
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
dominique
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Faulty reasoning
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by MarianaTrench: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2019
KevMitnick:
Because in the ecosystem, you have to use what you have to survive. So what a girl doesn't have for looks, she'll try to compensate for it with a good behavior if not she'll not get a mate. On the flip side, when a girl has good looks, she'll be desirable even if she doesn't have a good character. It's just evolutionary behavior. grin

This guy has said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
pcguru1:

Faulty reasoning
My threads are not mandatory dumbass
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
dominique
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
My threads are not mandatory dumbass

sigh of relief
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
seun
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Tersorio(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
frankkydee:

I am always attracted to ladies who are average in terms of beauty and also very intelligent.

Endowment like boobs and bulbs,right? I need a good girl with just little everything cos too much of everything is problem on it own and that have something she is currently doing, pls direct one to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.