Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook (37435 Views)

6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi / "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
missimelda01:
Awwn smiley

These days it's hard to find true love on social media, guys now run to churches to find babes grin grin grin

only foolish guys go to church. Church gals worse pass
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by ovasnews: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;

QUIT FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED!!!
IT'S BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING!!!
IF YOU CONTINUE FLIRTING AND GET OLD, NOBODY WILL LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!!
BY THE TIME YOU MUST HAVE ABORTED THE CHILDREN IN YOUR WOMB, YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER HAVE ANY CHILD AGAIN; THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!
WHEN YOU WERE BORN, GOD DEPOSITED IN YOUR WOMB THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU WILL HAVE ON THIS PLANET EARTH, WHEN YOU ABORT A CHILD, IT WILL BE A MINUS TO YOU!!!
QUIT ABORTION NOW, BECAUSE EVEN IF GET MARRIED AND YOU HAVE ABORTED THE BABIES GOD GAVE YOU, NOTHING FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by mozzking: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
slyfox35:
Simis clothes always be like "hand me down from the 80s" Simis hair always be folded, rough and squeezed like an upcoming igbolabi, Simis mouth always be running like tapwater since she got married, Simi be causing trouble upandan on social media since she got married
Advice to simi : Remove your relationship from the open, learn from tonto, Tiwa, ini,Mercy Aigbe, Lilian esoro, the list is endless
Get sense Simi, with your head like 4 cup of beans
4 cup of beans really? thats the weakest saddest and most boring shot ever fired on nl

2 Likes

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
missimelda01:
Awwn smiley

These days it's hard to find true love on social media, guys now run to churches to find babes grin grin grin

Come to daddy, will you? �
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by ejemamaka: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
wow love this

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by sewuun(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guy you try who teach you work
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Benjaminjoel65(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
So they were Facebook lover
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
missimelda01:
Awwn smiley

dat was a long time ago.. church don cast today na olosho plenty pass..

m not sharing d new secret location tho

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by missimelda01(f): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
lol please tell me, I have brothers cheesy
GOOOGLE504:

dat was a long time ago.. church don cast today na olosho plenty pass..

m not sharing d new secret location tho

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by naijajobx: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Omudia11: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Imagine getting married to an ugly, short,
potbellied, broke man with no Benz nor range Rover?

See what I did there? Receive sense.
RichieRex:
Love is really blind.

Imagine getting married to a lady that has no boobs,no nyash,and she's not beautiful?

Am I a gay?

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Seventy7kings: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
slyfox35:
Simis clothes always be like "hand me down from the 80s" Simis hair always be folded, rough and squeezed like an upcoming igbolabi, Simis mouth always be running like tapwater since she got married, Simi be causing trouble upandan on social media since she got married
Advice to simi : Remove your relationship from the open, learn from tonto, Tiwa, ini,Mercy Aigbe, Lilian esoro, the list is endless
bros why na? grin
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by slyfox35(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
mozzking:

4 cup of beans really? thats the weakest saddest and most boring shot ever fired on nl
Well...the truth must be said " 4 cup of beans" it still looks like, you can cry over it, ion care
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by slyfox35(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
KelB:
4 cups of beans
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by OkoAnike(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
missimelda01:
Awwn smiley

No, the church has been messed up too, the pastor's are doing more to their members...
Guys are looking @other things beyond just the church
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by mozzking: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
slyfox35:

Well...the truth must be said " 4 cup of beans" it still looks like, you can cry over it, ion care
lol, what the fk bro, ok please how does 1 cup look any different from 2 cups or 3, all na cup but making refrence to the number of cups made it boring
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by missimelda01(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
lol it's not all of them
ednut1:
only foolish guys go to church. Church gals worse pass

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by bongo4real(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
slyfox35:

Your mouth no dey friendly at all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by missimelda01(f): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
True but it's working for some guys
OkoAnike:

No, the church has been messed up too, the pastor's are doing more to their members...
Guys are looking @other things beyond just the church
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Jackofalltrade: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
slyfox35:

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Cappoditutti: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
No need for campaign after winning an election.

eugenenwajei:
she don abandon the Facebook now
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by Ghedo99(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
missimelda01:
lol please tell me, I have brothers cheesy

well since u really wanna no, just drop ur wassap no I go share d secret with u ASAP wink
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by cyborg123(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
KelB:

4 cups of beans
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by BackToLife: 4:24am On Jul 21, 2019
angry I see many senseless hypocrites on this thread. The same useless guys abusing Simi are the ones cursing those Ashawo celebs that use millions to increase beasts and yang to attract men... Girls that abuse her are the ones praying for true love. Mental dead brain slave zombies with twisted useless minds. Who made the rules that black/fat/thin/african hair is ugly? Same evil people that enslaved your minds through "Beyonce is ideal beauty" are destroying your kids. Fake senseless people everywhere. Simi is real, Adequate is real. They are prove that God doesn't make mistake, He created someone to love you just the way He made you. I love them for doing what they are preaching. Not like those fakers that sing love songs only to be fvcking different guys and impregnation various girls. This duo are worthy Role Models for our young ones. These are people that should be rushed with countless Companies ambassador endorsements, popularized on TV, Radios, etc.. Awesome twins on the way for them IJN. May you both grow old together in stronger love, wealth, achievements, sound health and peace.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by mediclife1987(m): 4:48am On Jul 21, 2019
fatymore:
wink

I met my husband on Facebook too...is no big deal...

Need Duvet/Bedsheets?

pattern or plain?

I deliver anywhere in Lagos for a token.

they are affordable and of good quality...

Call/WhatsApp: 07088646952

I'm prolly gonna meet my wife on Facebook too sha...
Re: Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook by clementjames: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Please allow them to enjoy their life
Is not easy to make it

I hope one day you will also be talking about me when
I DON BLOW
�����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Korede Bello Over Swagg Photo (the Faceless) / “FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.