Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck (3251 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / A Simple Guide For Preparing A Feasibility Study / I Need A Feasibility Study For A Small Bakery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
Please crosscheck the attached document,

Before i invest into the business he told me daily pay was 25000naira but now from the document he sent to me,i can see he has brought it down to 20000k.

He calculated working days at 6 days a week,without considering the fact that the truck need to be service which means automatic day off which also means that there is going to be another story at the month end.

The 2nd Option he gave me on the paper ,i don`t know much about that one at all.how favourable it is?

I am not in Nigeria which means definitely i need someone to manage it for me.

1. Please experienced fellow Nairalander can you please enlighten me on this feasibility study?

2. If there is any aspect i need to change please feel free to tell me.

3. Do i need to insist on 25000naira per/day?

4. What are the things i am supposed to know that are not included?

i need your responce my fellow people, before i reply him.

N.B. My Truck has a very Big Bucket,i think its the largest bucket self.
N.B  The repair money below the study is not included ok.

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by Brytsoul: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
Can you reach me on
bryt.soul@yahoo.com
Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
Bryt soul:

Can you reach me on
bryt.soul@yahoo.com

I need open suggestion bro.
Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by Gilbus1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
Sir,I'll advice you to accept a monthly payment inorder to ease yourself from every thot of maintenance and any other thing. Make sure your agreement is concrete to avoid default.As for the price per day I dont know if its ok cos you didnt specify the ton of your truck.I'm into haulage business, if you need more advice contact me on gilbertwoma@yahoo.com or 07062565502. I'll be willing and glad to help.
Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2010
Gilbus1:

Sir,I'll advice you to accept a monthly payment inorder to ease yourself from every thot of maintenance and any other thing. Make sure your agreement is concrete to avoid default.As for the price per day I dont know if its ok cos you didnt specify the ton of your truck.I'm into haulage business, if you need more advice contact me on gilbertwoma@yahoo.com or 07062565502. I'll be willing and glad to help.

Sir, my truck is 30tons, i just don`t believe why he changed from the initial aggreement when i have not started yet,infact i have not registered the truck because i don`t think i will be able to do business with someone who swithes ground even when the business is yet to start.

he is trying to persuade me to start first with 20k that maybe if things changes then we can upgrade the price,based on the fact that some trucks have speed limit programmed on them from america and it reduces business opportunity here in Nigeria.

How come he can decided on that when he hasn`t even test run my truck? is that not the way to beat the price down before we get started.

I think selfish agenda is going on the ground.
Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by 1United1: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2010
gjg
Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2010
1 United:

I think the guy is not that experienced in haulage business. That is why he keeps jerking front and back.
Nevertheless what i will advise you to do is to negotiate with me on forth nightly-delivery based on the last amount(20,000). I think that looks more attainable than the higher figure he gave you earlier on.

Remember to give him close marking cos it looks he is desperate to manage the truck hence the initial figure. Moreover when next you want to buy dump truck go for the lower tonnage that is 20 tons. Those ones are more popular and construction friendly. Whenever you need more info you can email me via raytexng@yahoo.com.

Wishing you Good luck.

Thanks Bro, but actually what i noticed is that he refused to state what he stand to gain in the business,he highlighted drivers money and maintainance but refuse to state how much he will benefit at the end of the month, thus makes me conclude that he is actually going to benefit from the initiall sum of money, which means he will get 25000 naira then pay me 20000naira while i take charge for the maintainance,he will just pockect a whole sum of around 150000naira at the end of the month.

Even if he is going to do that why can` t he explain it to me in plain form then i will show my understanding?
Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by ooa194: 1:42pm On May 14, 2011
Another pic

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by ooa194: 1:43pm On May 14, 2011
Another pic

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by ooa194: 1:44pm On May 14, 2011
Another pic

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by Olaisrich(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2011
@ op, just follow your instinct! i pulled out of a particular investment because of this kind of
double standards, i invested into somebody business which in all analysis i knew it is profitable.
we agreed on monthly profit which is 20%,in which he assured me that no condition will make
that change, we were on for about four month and had added more money on his request to expand
the business until when my partner came up with a story that business is not booming again and he want
us to split the profit into two which is 10%. so i decided to ponder over it in order to be realistic and be linient
after giving a thought i found out that there is something fishing!why? the product we are dealing with
is medical product in which he knows the formular{monopoly} and there was demand for it.
i concluded that greediness did not let him comfortable with my 20% anymore, and you know greediness when it
possesses a man it is a virus.so i quickly withdrew my cash, we are still friend, but not about business!
God gave everyone instinct as form of direction in a time like this,just follow it dont neglect it!

1 Like

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by ooa194: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by ooa194: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck by ooa194: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Loan Of 30,000 Naira Whthout A Collateral To Start A Business / Diamond Bank Sort Code / Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.