Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana (32949 Views)

Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun / DINO Melaye React To Nairamarley Arrest From EFCC [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by freemi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Marijuana should be legalised abeg...i dont want to be looking over my shoulder for popo when i dey smoke
wel bt dats nt wt der meant

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
The first day I smoke weed the roof was turning like a ceiling fan to me as I could not walk properly, my brain became open with all manner of reasoning flooding in, I was afraid what of people will say if not for my nigga who supported me with garri.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by OBIPLUS(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
I fully support legalisation, this will help police focus on identifying and fighting hoodlums than been distracted by canabis sativa users , that we know is medicinal and also a cash plant.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by WinnerRanking: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2019
I like this Akerodolu he goes for what he believes in
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Codes151:
All this free data you Dey use disturb NL
His daddy is back.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by redsun(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2019
The pharmaceutical cartels wouldn't want that, because it will put them out of business.

That herb goes to waste in Nigeria because of its surplus availability, and it could be put into more useful and potent uses by turning the herbs into pure oil that cures all sorts of diseases;Cancer, arthritis, epilepsy, brain gay, bulimia, fundamental ignorance, name it.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by holymiles(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2019
That's a good move. I wish we can legalise the thing and stop the billions we're wasting in combatting the use and sales of it.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by Codes151(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Lol
goslowgoslow:

His daddy is back.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by joeking2222: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2019
kelvinezeh55:
The first time i tasted weed i nearly ran mad

i chewed both the leaf and the seed. Na head i use waka that sunday
Lolsss.......you fit try am again nah!!!!
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by akdjr(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Proverbs 15:17
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

They claim the Bible is the word of their god, I have never seen any of the followers live by what is written in it.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
joeking2222:
i will think about that sir
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by kelvinezeh55(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
joeking2222:
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by joeking2222: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
kelvinezeh55:
You don forget say ACTION speaks louder than VOICE?
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by joeking2222: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
akdjr:
Proverbs 15:17
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

They claim the Bible is the word of their god, I have never seen any of the followers live by what is written in it.
Lolssss.........this guy, na wetin you wan dey use your own BIBLE do be this
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by akdjr(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
All these quotes will tell you that that book is just a myth. I am sure you too believe that the flood that happened in Noah's village covered the entire earth and only him and his family survived including the animals he took inside the ark? WTF is wrong with our thinking to believe that book! .quote author=joeking2222 post=80484740]
Lolssss.........this guy, na wetin you wan dey use your own BIBLE do be this[/quote]
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's an opportunity Nigeria will be stupid to pass up.
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by kelvinezeh55(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
joeking2222:

You don forget say ACTION speaks louder than VOICE?
sory to ask o have u taken weed bfor
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by fatymore(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
It is finished. Fatymore let's go home cry cry cry
to do what?
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by Enemyofpeace: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
fatymore:
to do what?
to help me scrub my back for bathroom
Re: Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana by Jakumo(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2020
It is not in the slightest bit surprising to see that Dino Ferrari Melaye, one of Nigeria's most notable treasury looters and professional buffoons, would seek to make a show of opposing the marijuana legalization in Nigeria, most likely to try and distance himself from cannabis in a silly bid to conceal his own rampant use of weed in the privacy of his home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.