Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns (58059 Views)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Kc3000: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Call the police to nab them...oh wait, you're more interested in media drama.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Magnifico2000: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chai
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by vigopress: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Funny guy

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Iamgrey5(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:
How did he get to see the guns

Attention seeker!!!

This only happens When you're not at peace with your conscience.
How many times has police responded to such distress call with urgency in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by wonder233: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by cyril83(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

Attention seeker!!!

Which conscience? Keep supporting your rapist pastor.. Those are igp squad
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by emerged01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Trippledee:
Oga!! Call the police and stop ranting on insta
Let him rant o so the world can hear.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by samcus(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Immediately u tell most Nigerian girls "I love you" she becomes Cashless,Phoneless,Dataless,Homeless,Fatherless All kinds of less!

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by noble71(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Really? With plate number displayed and driver taking fresh air?
don't mind the attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by ayaside(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

Attention seeker!!!

Mufuckwer.... Peeps see gun everyday. TF you mean how him take see gun? Until person die before you go believe?
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Lagbaja01(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi should go out and meet them....they just Wana talk with him grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Cadec007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have said it and i keep reminding myself..... If i don't have a military grade underground bunker in my house.....

If my vehicle(s), bicycles, mower, even wheelbarrow are not Armoured to the highest NATO rating....

Then i should really worry about security....

I won't make enemies, but i won't be unprepared either..... Heaven, they say, helps those who help themselves....

Cadec out

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Sinavaramini: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
I am sure you truly believe and COZA young girls
Davash222:

Attention seeker!!!

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Neddstark: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guilty conscience

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Some fools will still look for a way to rope the pastor or COZA into this. cheesy grin

If anyone wants you dead, this isn't the way to go. Ode Timi!

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:

Attention seeker!!!

That's how he told his wife to say pastor Biodun raped her!!

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Jabioro: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is your hand dirty or what... leave that cry..may God no permit killer in our life..you will not even see any bus..dey for don traced you taytay eeh..

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
See brother wey mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by popcykaylah(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
instead of calling the police,he is crying on social media
The guy stupid gann..him stupidity na with high grade ..so how e take see the gun and even if he saw a gun,shey social media na police force or SARS? He should go and try something else

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
The COZA Pastor is an old time member of Aye, and I heard Timi and Wife have been extorting the Pastor and his wife for long, so the MOG threatened to deal with them.

Scared that the Pastor, as a bad guy might have them killed, they went public with their Rape Story.

Now Timi will live forever scared.

This Pastor, as a bad guy should know the wisdom in the dark which states that you can not commit two crimes at the same time, because you will be caught for both.

I recommend that he waits for at least 12 months when everywhere is quiet. grin

As for me, if I want to strike at enemies, it will happen in such a way that even the Angels wont suspect me.

There was no rape, there was Sex, and the Sex became a money-making tool. Even though this same Pastor fuccked one of the models I used to fucck, I always laugh when I read about him. He is a correct G/

I spent so much money to make that model pretty as at 6 years ago and she left for Abuja and joined the Church choir with the tight pusssy. Since then, I have not seen a pussssy that good.

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Beblessedbaba: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please post your house address on social media so we can help you call the police.

Also, when are we resuming the protest at coza.

We must get justice on social media not through the court.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
He should go and meet them and ask them what they are doing na. Shey he want us to go and meet them for him
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Babaheekmat: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
So, person can't park go wewe again abi
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Omihanifa: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pastor biodun just want to kill this guy before December because of that lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by sulasa07(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Canadanow:
All of you shouting he should call the police. How many times police don help you. Na this same police harrased me yesterday for nothing. Don't be surprised the people inside that tinted bus might be police.

Like the guy shouldn't leave in peace because his wife talked out. You all are part of the reasons women are scared of talking out after being raped. Rubbish!!!
Am sure the people that sent those fools in the bus would have contacted them right now. Awon pastor ofo!!!
Let court deliver the right judgement and stop saying thrash to this guy online. It takes a real man to marry someone that went through such emotional trauma. Even if she enjoyed it or not, it wasn't easy to come online and say such abeg.
In case Timi Dakolo has forgotten, social media has not

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Joshkays: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
He should call john wick na...
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Saintp(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
For people asking him to call the police, how would he do that?
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by alphaNomega: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
instead of calling the police,he is crying on social media

He's an idio.t so don't blame him. He is doing the best he can
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
This attention seeker and his farm tool wife

Won't rest

Clergy fckers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo) / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.